Happy Bday to...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

KotysDad

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2001
Penguinfan,

Dont waste your time. You're dealing with a few people that are about as bright as a bag of oranges.

S

S-Love

visually I would find a bag of oranges to be quite bright- not as much as a bag of lemons though

KotysDad

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2001
S-Love said:
visually I would find a bag of oranges to be quite bright- not as much as a bag of lemons though

Good point S-Love. We'll go with a bag of lemons. They do seem to be bitter about quite a few things anyway.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Helen

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2003
Bensalem
Hey Dr.~ How's it been? I didn't quite get the analogy. I imagine a bag of oranges to be bright. But it's ok, I know that they don't teach that kind of stuff in Psyche class. You never got back to us with your further developments. I really hope that you aren't gonna start something and then just abandon your patient like that. That is really unethical. But it's ok if that's your plan, as I am sure she will survive. But anyway, from this unintelligent female, have a great weekend.:D

Helen

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2003
Bensalem
FORGOT BITTER!!!

FORGOT BITTER!!!

So I guess you are still working on your analysis! Great, guess I'll hear from ya later then. Take care...

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
KotysDad said:
Penguinfan,

Dont waste your time. You're dealing with a few people that are about as bright as a bag of oranges.

Gotcha, I actually find myself in a bit of a grey area here as I really hate to be one of those people who hits the refresh button every 60 seconds to see what their virtual bash-opponent has said about them, but the broads are getting out of hand so I am tempted to do it, had a nice sparring match with Eddie Haskell a while ago that I think everyone enjoyed. Helen is a good example, in a happy birthday thread she managed to insult Petey, You and me. I am sure it won't be worth it, but letting them come in and take a dump in any thread they please is getting out of hand. I guess I have to appoint myself to do this because I am married to a woman I find very attractive and thus do not have to kiss their wide asses in hopes of getting some at the SuperBowl party. Here's a news flash guys, THERE ARE PLENTY OF WOMEN IN VEGAS ALREADY, enough is enough with this crew.

Penguinfan (da da dunt) Forum Police

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

KotysDad

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2001
Helen said:
Hey Dr.~ How's it been? I didn't quite get the analogy. I imagine a bag of oranges to be bright. But it's ok, I know that they don't teach that kind of stuff in Psyche class. You never got back to us with your further developments. I really hope that you aren't gonna start something and then just abandon your patient like that. That is really unethical. But it's ok if that's your plan, as I am sure she will survive. But anyway, from this unintelligent female, have a great weekend.:D

Helen,

If I want to continue with my analysis, I will do so in the other thread where it originated. See, I dont carry grudges across threads. Only bitter people who dont know how to let things settle down do that.

You have a wonderful weekend also. :)

Captain Crunch

Forum Member
Apr 22, 2002
Lee's Summit, Mo.
Jack, I think there has been a full moon over the "General" forum for the last few months and the wolves are howling.

<embed src="http://new.wavlist.com/soundfx/017/wolf-howl3.wav" width=75 height=50 autostart="true">

Penquinfan, I hope you got a lot of time on your hand as this will be a time consuming venture for you being the forum MP.

Kotysdad, I love your signature line.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Captain Crunch

Forum Member
Apr 22, 2002
Lee's Summit, Mo.
The top one. It sounded like it would apply to you with your ability to solve mathematical riddles and of course your new counseling biz that you have started in the General forum for the ladies.

KotysDad

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2001
Captain Crunch said:
The top one. It sounded like it would apply to you with your ability to solve mathematical riddles and of course your new counseling biz that you have started in the General forum for the ladies.

Oh, there is much more to it than that. lol You are partially right though in that it half applies to my math background. It mostly stems from a phase I went through right after the birth of my son. I put it there (and a few other places) to remind me of things I need to work on. :)

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
penguinfan said:
I am sure it won't be worth it, but letting them come in and take a dump in any thread they please is getting out of hand. I guess I have to appoint myself to do this because I am married to a woman I find very attractive and thus do not have to kiss their wide asses in hopes of getting some at the SuperBowl party. Here's a news flash guys, THERE ARE PLENTY OF WOMEN IN VEGAS ALREADY, enough is enough with this crew.

Penguinfan (da da dunt) Forum Police

you are beginning to make some sense. Thats scary.

KOD

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
S-Love said:

Hey S=Love

I found this and I think it belongs to you.

:thefinger

KOD

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
penguinfan said:
An incredible grasp of the obvious, if you look at the structure of my post it was in fact I that asked her (not you), good job. What other incredible knowledge do you posess?

Penguinfan

penguin

You seem pretty smart. Care to take me on in a battle of wits ?

KOD

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
Scott-Atlanta said:

penguin

You seem pretty smart. Care to take me on in a battle of wits ?

KOD

I make it a point not to battle un-armed people.

Sorry, you had that coming:D

Penguinfan

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
penguinfan said:
I make it a point not to battle un-armed people.

Sorry, you had that coming:D

Penguinfan

Penguin

thats not funny. Now you have riled me.

I cannot be responsible for whatever happens now.

good luck though.

KOD

Justinsmom829

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2003
Philadelphia
Boys Boys Boys didn't I tell you before not to get your panties in a bunch. :nono: Honestly one of you is bringing the cops in on it the other is bringing lemons or oranges I mean honestly can't be all get along.

None of us want you in Vegas anyway, none of us stalk any of you. If you go back and see you will notice that all of the arguements were not started by us.

If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen.

Thank you and have a great day :thefinger

Missy

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
Sorry Miss Dirty Sanchez, but it appears I have bigger fish to fry at this point.

Scott-Atlanta said:

Penguin

thats not funny. Now you have riled me.

I cannot be responsible for whatever happens now.

good luck though.

KOD

Scott, unlike others in this forum I do not dislike you, however a healthy exchange of material may be in order.

Penguinfan

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
Captain Crunch, kudos to you man.....

i think you're the FIRST one on this forum to post an actual fawking wav file in a post.....i nearly jumped outta my damn chair when i heard the howling......!!!!

stoopid speakers where on HIGH after listening to my winamp....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :D