(HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH MY RUSSIAN NEIGHBOR)

Simply In The Red

is broke.
Forum Member
Oct 14, 2001
Lost in Texas
Hey BTJ, I got a solution for you. Don't use rat poison because that will ruin the squirrels. Since you been a little down on your luck since Cascade took your $600, I figure that you could save some money by catching the squirrels in a trap and using them for food. I'm even going to be nice enough to provide you with some links for recipes.

Cooking with SuzieQ

Backwoods Bound.

:D :D

lawtchan

Eat my pickle
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Bartlett, TN
Do NOT poision them. These little fawkers will go into the tiniest, smalllest, hardest to reach corner in your attic to DIE,

and by the time the maggots hit them, and the smell hits you, you'lll spend a load of money in cleaning bills, a/c filters, etc.

Unfortunately, you should "hang by your balls" and block the hole during the day, hopefully while they are not in your house.

If you don't do anything you'll have a bunch of little squirrels running around.

I had one chew through my DSL cable, couldn't figure out what the shit happened, finally call phone company, and sure enought little fawker had chewed it through, I just shoved a brick in the whole, and all is good.

If you do kill 'em, throw 'em down your neighbors chimney

lawtchan

Eat my pickle
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Bartlett, TN
Woodson said:
Take your Russian neighbor wife's cat, board the ****_er in your attic... Something has gotta give.

"Just shoot up here amongst us, one of us has got to have some relief!!!! :142lmao: :142lmao:

name the comedian??

TheCooler

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 15, 2004
why waste the rat poison on the squirrles. give it to beantownjim and put this sorry as* out his misery.

TheCooler

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 15, 2004
jim what do you contribute here? honest question. seems you only come here to bitc* like a little sissy about your lifes problems. no one here cares. i dont ever see you posting plays in any forums? get a life if you need a blanky and pacifier let me know i will send one fed-ex priority along with a case of diapers.

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
Simply In The Red said:
Hey BTJ, I got a solution for you. Don't use rat poison because that will ruin the squirrels. Since you been a little down on your luck since Cascade took your $600, I figure that you could save some money by catching the squirrels in a trap and using them for food. I'm even going to be nice enough to provide you with some links for recipes.

Cooking with SuzieQ

Backwoods Bound.

:D :D
:142lmao: :142lmao: :142lmao: :142lmao: :142lmao:

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
rat poison will kill them, but they are liable to go back in and die in you walls and stink it up.

U need to block off the hole in the middle of the day when they leave.

U could also trap them in live cages. They are extremely easy to trap like this, then u could release them in your park or something.

ELVIS

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2002
memphis
btj's posts are priceless. maybe i am easily amused. i don't even care if they are embellished a bit.
if you do not like the boston whiner then don't read them. he is a funny mf.

on a side note : get a couple of hunting dogs and a .22. maybe even a pellet gun. tree 'em , shoot 'em & eat 'em.

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
TheCooler said:
jim what do you contribute here? honest question. seems you only come here to bitc* like a little sissy about your lifes problems. no one here cares. i dont ever see you posting plays in any forums? get a life if you need a blanky and pacifier let me know i will send one fed-ex priority along with a case of diapers.
:scared :scared :scared

Nole

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
Knoxville, Tn USA
lawtchan said:
Woodson said:
"Just shoot up here amongst us, one of us has got to have some relief!!!! :142lmao: :142lmao:

name the comedian??

Jerry Clower baby! Lord, it's been a long time since I've heard some of his stuff.

That's one of the funniest bits ever.

Thanks for the memories.

nole

ageecee

Forum Member
Aug 17, 1999
Louisiana
BTJ,

Dont know why i havent brought this up already but just recently my boss had his office ceiling changed. Now he knew he had a rat up there so he gave him some rat poison. Well it started to stink yp there afterwhile some days it was terrible some days it wasnt so bad. He finally wanted to change the ceiling tile so he got some body to do it. Well after they changed the ceiling i talked to his wife and she said when the tore the tile off they probably found 10-15 either dead rat or mice. She said that was that horrible smell we had been smelling on some days. So i guess rat poison would not be a good idea for the squirrels. What if there are some baby squirrels in your attic?

ripken8

yankee hater
Forum Member
Jul 1, 2004
NY
nice job simply in the red, thanks for the recipes.

cooler, lighten up with btj, he's doing the best he can.

beantown, nice post. had a little trouble with poisen(?) but

you get major props for getting massachusetts right. keep up the

good work.

Bet on MyBookie