Hippo-Kramer Contest WEEK 2 (Pure Disdain)

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I'd wait until you got some more opinions and then ignore every single one of them.

That seems to be what the "pros" do here

Well the point is not to get advice but rather to make sure everyone is aware of your brilliance.

Nice job, Agent.:toast:

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
I am kidding of course, it was an embarrassingly long way not even close!

I knew this contest would cost me 20 bucks...
...every chance it costs me the dignity of having to walk into some dingy, back alley'd (ahem) 'gift' shop **...
...but I never really figured it would cost me my relationship!

Just got a phone call from the girlfriend...she jumped on my laptop to google something and wondered why the hell 'gay cowboy' came up in the search bar... :wall:

I tell you what, they better play some ****ing defense tomorrow now! I mean I can handle the lack of sex :)sadwave: ), but I absolutely refuse to have a winless contest week! :nono:

** Still happy with the local trinket as the side bet prize, smurphy...but I also had the thought that maybe a sporting guernsey from a team in the area would actually be something worth winning! :00hour :shrug:

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Incredible that the team i said would be the surprise of the league gets the biggest bogus call of the day to get their team a win and that would be Denver. We can roll our eyes all we want but i said this before the fact. This shithole team is gonna win their division just like the league wants it to. Denver defendantly will go over the eight win total that was set far to high for this shithole at the beginning of the season. On another note the biggest bet game by far yesterday was Pittsburgh over Cleveland. Wasn't it strange for the Clevelands coach to kick that fieldhgoal at the end of the game instead of trying to tie the game by going on it on forth down.:shrug: You don't even pull that type of move in good weather let alone shitty weather. He cuts the lead to 4 with 3 minutes left:shrug: . This was all about the spread and nothing more. (Off course Madden a former coach was justifying this move like a good little pigeon just like this other crooked athlete is on ESPN, Justifying the Ed Hochilli blown call to satisfy the clueless))Romeo knew his team didn't have a prayer and what was even funnier the other crooked coach on Pittsburgh doesn't go for a FGoal at the end of the game to bring it back to seven,:mj07: but runs it on forth down to give Cleveland another chance. Why would you do that? If he kicks that FGoal he covers and he didn't want to do that with all that one sided Pittsburgh money out there. Their was so much one sided money on Pitt and then i see all these strange moves at the end what else could a person think? This is an insult to ones intelligence to think there is nothing strange going on. Let me say this one last time. I said Denver would be the surprise of the league. Denver gets a ridiculous call to put them at 2-0. Its uncanny some of these predictions i make that somehow come true. :shrug: These are not like a 50/50 chance the prediction will come right. These are like a 5 percent chance they will come right. :0corn

Last edited:

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Incredible that the team i said would be the surprise of the league gets the biggest bogus call of the day to get their team a win and that would be Denver. We can roll our eyes all we want but i said this before the fact. This shithole team is gonna win their division just like the league wants it to. Denver defendantly will go over the eight win total that was set far to high for this shithole at the beginning of the season. On another note the biggest bet game by far yesterday was Pittsburgh over Cleveland. Wasn't it strange for the Clevelands coach to kick that fieldhgoal at the end of the game instead of trying to tie the game by going on it on forth down.:shrug: You don't even pull that type of move in good weather let alone shitty weather. He cuts the lead to 4 with 3 minutes left:shrug: . This was all about the spread and nothing more. (Off course Madden a former coach was justifying this move like a good little pigeon just like this other crooked athlete is on ESPN, Justifying the Ed Hochilli blown call to satisfy the clueless))Romeo knew his team didn't have a prayer and what was even funnier the other crooked coach on Pittsburgh doesn't go for a FGoal at the end of the game to bring it back to seven,:mj07: but runs it on forth down to give Cleveland another chance. Why would you do that? If he kicks that FGoal he covers and he didn't want to do that with all that one sided Pittsburgh money out there. Their was so much one sided money on Pitt and then i see all these strange moves at the end what else could a person think? This is an insult to ones intelligence to think there is nothing strange going on. Let me say this one last time. I said Denver would be the surprise of the league. Denver gets a ridiculous call to put them at 2-0. Its uncanny some of these predictions i make that somehow come true. :shrug: These are not like a 50/50 chance the prediction will come right. These are like a 5 percent chance they will come right. :0corn

Do you have your own website or blog or something where you say all this shit and make all these predictions? Or, do you just babble it out loud while you are sitting there scratching yourself?

:director: kurby

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
** Still happy with the local trinket as the side bet prize, smurphy...but I also had the thought that maybe a sporting guernsey from a team in the area would actually be something worth winning! :00hour :shrug:

Oh yeah, that's not a bad idea. I could get you like a UCSB Gaucho or Cal Poly Mustang shirt and I could get some kind of goofy Hobart Aussie Rules jersey or something. We could keep all options open.

You know - a pic from 'Brokeback Mountain' would have probably accomplished your gay cowboy thing.;)

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.

:rimshot

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
You people keep giving Romeo a hard time for that FG - but all his D had to do was STOP Pit on the next crucial 3rd down and they would have been in decent shape to win. There was nearly 4 minutes left and it was 4th and 7. It wasn't a bad decision.

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
You people keep giving Romeo a hard time for that FG - but all his D had to do was STOP Pit on the next crucial 3rd down and they would have been in decent shape to win. There was nearly 4 minutes left and it was 4th and 7. It wasn't a bad decision.

:iagree:

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Do you have your own website or blog or something where you say all this shit and make all these predictions? Or, do you just babble it out loud while you are sitting there scratching yourself?

:director: kurby

i said it here last week and two weeks ago at the other joint. Stop being a hater. I'll go get the quotes.

Bet on MyBookie