Hippo-Kramer Contest WEEK 2 (Pure Disdain)

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
Okay like the last hippo kramer thread in week one, i am gonna leave. I find it refeshing to move forward and not come back to read post to try to hurt my feeling :mj07: Here is a new prediction!!!! Next week Steven Smith the best player on Carolina comes back. Now Carolina won their first two games without Mr. Smith. Watch how all the sudden they forget how to play and Jake the crook Delone falls apart and Minny wins. This one is tough because like last week i have to deal with this terrible Quarterback on Minny. Remember this fellas. Carolina shits the bed after finally getting their best player back.

Wanna make a wager?

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
DISDAIN!!!

DISDAIN!!!

:poke :poke :poke :poke :poke :poke :poke :poke

Disdain: a feeling of contempt for someone or something regarded as unworthy or inferior

Yep, I got it!:00hour

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Well it's pretty easy to predict something that I already said was the case. HOWEVER, I never crumble. NEVER. Scores are easy - especially yours - it's 0.:)

that is okay im a pattern type of player. I see guys changing plays is this allowed? I thought this wasn't allowed. :shrug: Cleveland was my best bet yesterday but if you look at my post i was on the fence with Cleveland at 1230. Come 730 the pick was as solid as i could want a pick. People who bet all their games at once deserve to lose. These type of contest are not my style of betting but then again i didn't know we can make changes.:shrug:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Okay like the last hippo kramer thread in week one, i am gonna leave. I find it refeshing to move forward and not come back to read post to try to hurt my feeling :mj07: Here is a new prediction!!!! Next week Steven Smith the best player on Carolina comes back. Now Carolina won their first two games without Mr. Smith. Watch how all the sudden they forget how to play and Jake the crook Delone falls apart and Minny wins. This one is tough because like last week i have to deal with this terrible Quarterback on Minny. Remember this fellas. Carolina shits the bed after finally getting their best player back.

So if Minnesota wins it's because the game was fixed.?:shrug:

Come on Spongie - the Vikings might be a better team than Carolina anyway. Should be a good game, regardless.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
that is okay im a pattern type of player. I see guys changing plays is this allowed? I thought this wasn't allowed. :shrug: Cleveland was my best bet yesterday but if you look at my post i was on the fence with Cleveland at 1230. Come 730 the pick was as solid as i could want a pick. People who bet all their games at once deserve to lose. These type of contest are not my style of betting but then again i didn't know we can make changes.:shrug:

Who changed their plays? You can do whatever you want before first kickoff.

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
The most bet team was Indianapolis -1 vs Minnesota not Pittsburgh -6 vs Cleveland that's why sponge made it his best bet. The problem was there were some dropped calls to Payton so that game didn't have the fix on. :SIB sponge I keep telling you to get the Verizon network :00hour

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
The most bet team was Indianapolis -1 vs Minnesota not Pittsburgh -6 vs Cleveland that's why sponge made it his best bet. The problem was there were some dropped calls to Payton so that game didn't have the fix on. :SIB sponge I keep telling you to get the Verizon network :00hour

Can you hear me now?

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
So if Minnesota wins it's because the game was fixed.?:shrug:

Come on Spongie - the Vikings might be a better team than Carolina anyway. Should be a good game, regardless.

I didn''t notice this game was in MInny. I thought it was in Carolina that is why i said it. I have to take back this prediction.**************

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006

Indy was second most. To many games to pick from at one oclock. Pitt game was all by itself. Green bay was neck and neck with Indy. I respectfully disagree.

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
What, you also walk through hotels barefooted?:shrug:

I was thinking they shared cosmetic and stiletto heel fetishes :shrug:

istockphoto_2344944-red-lipstick-on-man-s-lips.jpg

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
Indy was second most. To many games to pick from at one oclock. Pitt game was all by itself. Green bay was neck and neck with Indy. I respectfully disagree.

Not according to your consensus site :shrug:

1:00 PM Green Bay -3 (3136) 65.17% Detroit +3 (1676) 34.83%

8:15 PM Pittsburgh -6 (3568) 67.85% Cleveland +6 (1691) 32.15%

1:00 PM New Orleans 1 (3518) 69.20% Washington -1 (1566) 30.80%

1:00 PM Indianapolis -1 (3370) 70.55% Minnesota 1 (1407) 29.45%

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
ummmmm........no!

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

I got the worst of that one with the image search... lipstick men returned quite a few images I wish I could remove from memory...

And yes, Im a little bitter about the field goal... :142smilie

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
My power was out for 4 hours yesterday. Got it back on in time to see I lost my first two picks before the cable went out....went back to drinking. Just got everything back up and running.....this thread is a disaster.

You better not quit this abortion, Sponge.

Bet on MyBookie