Hippo-Kramer SUPER BOWL (Laissez les bon temps rouler)

ripken8

yankee hater
Forum Member
Jul 1, 2004
NY
Cie, tell you what i did. thru my work if I made a donation to the Haitian relief fund they set up any money i sent they would triple. i donated 100 bucks they added 300 and 400 was my donation. very cool thing for them to do. this was a great thing you did with this contest. you have to get my e-mail from jack tho, I'm still sending you 20...

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
If you don't mind, can you please have Sponge provide documentation. I have a feeling that that guy has been screwing the honor system since the day he was born.

TIA&YTB

And WTF u worrying about me for u side show looking freak. fwiw, tia, ttyl.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
The Sponge has enemies :shrug: Please say it aint so! MMA eh? When is kickserv's beau fighting again? He's due for another payday

my style don't go over to well with people out of touch with reality. As for Kicks beau? u need to contact him. Haven't seen him in a few days. He is really slackin at the present time

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
BBC- Thanks for the shirt. Nice selection on your part. If things dry up for you in the bookkeeping indistry, you may have a future as a personal shopper. :toast:

Updated paid list:

GMROZ
Mad Jack
Hippo
Weasel
Tulah
Christo
Smurphy
BBC
Woodson
Morris
Bad Angel
IMFekr on way
Tiger Fan
Sponge (will make donation when he is able to save an extra $1.50 in his piggy bank)

I will send out an email this saturday morning to the rest of you..

Also, Jack has my email and my mailing address, so you can email him for that, plus you can make donations directly to a sound and worthwhile charity.

WayneWonder

Forum Member
May 17, 2005
Wilmington, DE
Dear John,

With your timely contribution to the American Red Cross, we are helping our partner society in Haiti to provide critical assistance to the thousands of people affected by the catastrophic earthquake. On behalf of those we serve, thank you for your recent gift in support of our Haiti earthquake relief efforts.

Almost immediately following the earthquakes, the American Red Cross released financial assistance, deployed highly-trained staff and provided supplies such as, hygiene kits, blankets and water containers to support this massive humanitarian relief operation. More than 500 Red Cross and Red Crescent workers from around the world, including 100 from the American Red Cross, are in Haiti distributing food and water, and providing shelter and basic medical aid.

To address growing needs, we are working in close coordination with humanitarian organizations on the ground and our local Red Cross partner, the Haitian National Red Cross Society. For victims of this devastating disaster, our work is the hope for tomorrow. This is a result of generous gifts from donors like you.

Your support could not come at a more critical time for the people of Haiti. The American Red Cross is grateful for donors like you who help us bring hope and comfort to those affected by these devastating earthquakes. As the response evolves, please visit www.redcross.org/ to learn more about your gift at work.

Sincerely,

The American Red Cross

P.S. Visit us at http://www.redcross.org for safety tips year-round, up-to-date news on disaster relief, and to see how your donation is changing lives everyday.

Your Red Cross gift today could be matched dollar for dollar or more! Check with your company or visit this online directory of matching gift companies and find out if your company will match your contribution to the American Red Cross. If you have questions about your company's matching program, please contact your human resource representative.

Please print or save this message for your personal records, it serves as the tax receipt for your gift. Under the United States Internal Revenue Code, The American Red Cross is eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable contributions. Please see Internal Revenue Service Publications 526 and 1771 for official Federal government information on charitable contributions. Our tax identification number is 53-0196605. For reference purposes, you did not receive anything of value from the Red Cross in return for this donation. If you have any questions about your donation, please call 1-800-797-8022, option 2, or visit www.redcross.org.

Sincerely,
American Red Cross

Please print the following for your records:

Transaction Summary

Transaction Date:

2/24/10

Amount:

$20.00
Billing Information

Title:

Mr.

First Name: