Hippo-Kramer SUPER BOWL (Laissez les bon temps rouler)

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Many have asked for suggestions of charitable donations. Fellow member, six five, posted this in the gneral forum. Feel free to direct your $20 donations to his cause.

link

:weed:

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
hey Cie,

I am going to donate through 6-5's link. I looked around the whole "worldvision" website and there are so many good ways to donate. I'll let you know what I specifically donate to. Great idea all the way around here man.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
hey Cie,

I am going to donate through 6-5's link. I looked around the whole "worldvision" website and there are so many good ways to donate. I'll let you know what I specifically donate to. Great idea all the way around here man.

Take your time :rolleyes:

Jinxbreaker

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
Kernersville NC
Cie, I just going to give to red cross after watching the earthquake in Chile. I think they sent an email confirming so i'll post so you see it. Congrats and its a nice thing you did!!

Tcas

Forum Member
May 8, 2008
FL
Thank you for your gift of $20.00 to support the American Red Cross Service to the Armed Forces, which provides relief and comfort to millions of military personnel, their families and veterans around the world.

Every day, military service members and their families make tremendous sacrifices for the American people. The Red Cross is proud to help them meet their ongoing needs and offer support for wounded warriors during and after treatment in military medical facilities.

Our worldwide integrated network of support provides military personnel and their families with a means to contact loved ones overseas, the comprehensive medical care needed as they transition from medical status back to active duty and the resources to help them cope with the stress of military life. The Red Cross also supports ill or injured service members and their families by ensuring that compassionate volunteers are present at military hospitals and by enhancing travel programs to enable family members to travel to the bedside of an ill, injured or wounded service member.

Demand for our services has increased significantly and remains at record levels. Your contribution allows these services to continue. Again, thank you.

Sincerely,

The American Red Cross

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
gw - left click your mouse and then scroll over the message above and you'll see I had New Orleans.

So, your call - you're either a loser or an idiot. . . either way, I'm done knowing full well that I beat your ass

final score

00gw55.jpg

mrsdoubtfire.jpg

13 point thrashing...

/honestly thought it would be a little closer...oh well...:walk:

Bet on MyBookie