Hippo-Kramer SUPER BOWL (Laissez les bon temps rouler)

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Good Luck everyone and enjoy the game :00hour

and I'm switching my pick to New Orleans

Had the above post been written in all black, it would have looked like the above.

I figured that some posters would have helped you because they think that your early signs of dementia are cute, but it seems that they dislike you as much as I do.

Nobody cared about this contest more than you, nobody tried harder to produce winners, and no one. . . not one person sucked as bad as you. Raise the trophy again, dipshit ? you got the boobie prize

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Had the above post been written in all black, it would have looked like the above.

I figured that some posters would have helped you because they think that your early signs of dementia are cute, but it seems that they dislike you as much as I do.

Nobody cared about this contest more than you, nobody tried harder to produce winners, and no one. . . not one person sucked as bad as you. Raise the trophy again, dipshit ? you got the boobie prize

:nono: Weasel's accomplishment was commendable. You are just a sore loser....or sore winner. I'm really not sure at this point.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
:nono: Weasel's accomplishment was commendable. You are just a sore loser....or sore winner. I'm really not sure at this point.

well said,my brotha...if i`d known the contest meant this much to wubby,i`d have thrown it or sent him a coupon to "golden corral"(isn`t that the buffet with the "in-line" speed bumps?).....

BadAngel

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Cleve. Ohio
Cie, I sent my money to an address given to me by morris.

I won't put the whole address on here at MJ's

455 and he game me the Blvd name. I hope this is the right place???

Put my name up there when you recieve it so I know you got it.

Thanks and Congrats again.

BA

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
I will get the donation out. If you want me to send confirmation somewhere, let me know.

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Either send me $20, which I will donate to a Haitian relief fund, or donate the $20 directly to a Haitian relief fund or other worthy cause.

Oh, and sorry if I haven't gotten in touch with many of you yet. I am pretty busy right now, and Mardi Gras kind of set me back a bit as well. I'll send out my contact info one day next week or two.......

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
Either send me $20, which I will donate to a Haitian relief fund, or donate the $20 directly to a Haitian relief fund or other worthy cause.

Oh, and sorry if I haven't gotten in touch with many of you yet. I am pretty busy right now, and Mardi Gras kind of set me back a bit as well. I'll send out my contact info one day next week or two.......

good deal Cie. Just get my Email from Jack :toast:

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Cie, I sent my money to an address given to me by morris.

I won't put the whole address on here at MJ's

455 and he game me the Blvd name. I hope this is the right place???

Put my name up there when you recieve it so I know you got it.

Thanks and Congrats again.

BA

Cool, but my address is 445

Bet on MyBookie