Hippo-Kramer SUPER BOWL (Laissez les bon temps rouler)

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
I am donating my winnings to Haitian relief. So far, I have a check from GMROZ. My $20 entry fee and his $20 are marked for donation. I will gladly work on the honor system, so as you make your $20 donations, just let me know and I will mark you off as paid on my end. Or, if easier you can mail checks directly to me. Jack has my email address.

very classy move cie....but am not surprised....

wesis69

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2006
Cambridge,Ont
Please pm me if you have paypal. I got side tracked with some stuff and had to abandon the contest half way though the season.I need to know how to send my 20.Thanks

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
I think I have a paypal account. I've used it to pay for ebay stuff. Gimme a chance to look for my info and will get back to y'all......

BadAngel

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Cleve. Ohio
Cie, get my e-mail from Jack and then send me your address. I will send the check right out.

CONGRATS.

BadAngel

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Cleve. Ohio
Originally Posted by BadAngel
Indy x7

This goes to show you how I have been splitting all year. I posted every week in this contest and if I lose this play, I will finish at ZERO. Thats almost impossible. Coll and Pro hoops the same thing. Just wasting my time. AND JUICE!! Oh well, I guess it beats getting drilled.

Good luck to you guys at the top of this contest.

I think you are beginning to understand.

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
how do i pay?

CC- You and all interested parties can send a donation of $20 to a charity of your choice. I would prefer Haitian relief, but there are plenty of worthy charitable organizations that can use our help.

As I mentioned previously in this thread, I am donating my share to Hatian relief.

In the next week or two, I'll email Jack for a list of all of your emails and will send out an email with my address and my paypal info(if I can dig it up).

If you opt to send a donation directly, please feel free to do so. Just post in this thread so I know to scratch you off of the list for the email that I will send next week.

So far, I have collected from:

GMROZ

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Congrats Cie Grant and what a wonderful idea to donate the money - every little bit counts!

2mdqmc1.jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
how`s about a 5 ound bag of pistachio nuts imported from turkey in lieu of the donation?....

it`s a good bit more than $20....and you deserve something for winning this shindig...

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
how`s about a 5 ound bag of pistachio nuts imported from turkey in lieu of the donation?....

it`s a good bit more than $20....and you deserve something for winning this shindig...

I get to call myself the best (or at least the luckiest) of the mediocre cappers until I am dethroned. As if this weren't enough, you are now offering me turkish nuts. Man, it just doesn't get any better than this!!!!

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
I get to call myself the best (or at least the luckiest) of the mediocre cappers until I am dethroned. As if this weren't enough, you are now offering me turkish nuts. Man, it just doesn't get any better than this!!!!

was than an "affrirmative" on the turkish?....might be about a week ...n.y. is also getting slammed with snow and that`s where the importer is located...

i promise,you`ll love `em....5 pounds is a load....you`ll make alot of friends...

Bet on MyBookie