House of the Dragon

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Check IMDb.

I don't need to check anything, I watched the first 15 episodes of House of the Dragon, that's all I needed to see.

A total disaster, they blew it, thankfully only 3 more episodes to go and Season 2 will be done. I keep waiting and waiting for this show to get better, it just keeps on failing, I can only take so much.

The show just isn't very good, it is that simple. There is literally nobody that would call this show fantastic except for sixfive, he must have a special directors cut where he gets to watch a different show than the rest of us. To call the first 15 episodes fantastic is absolutely ludicrous, and to even mention this show in the same breath as Game of Thrones is just plain silly.

Bottom line, 15 episodes, and it failed to deliver, what a waste.(n)

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
I don't need to check anything, I watched the first 15 episodes of House of the Dragon, that's all I needed to see.

A total disaster, they blew it, thankfully only 3 more episodes to go and Season 2 will be done. I keep waiting and waiting for this show to get better, it just keeps on failing, I can only take so much.

The show just isn't very good, it is that simple. There is literally nobody that would call this show fantastic except for sixfive, he must have a special directors cut where he gets to watch a different show than the rest of us. To call the first 15 episodes fantastic is absolutely ludicrous, and to even mention this show in the same breath as Game of Thrones is just plain silly.

Bottom line, 15 episodes, and it failed to deliver, what a waste.(n)
Delusional

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Delusional

Ya want to see Delusional.......

Look in the mirror.

"Fantastic Show"

Baby Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I'm stalled out on HOD as well. Continue to love The Mayor Of Kingston. Talk about a stressful job!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
- Season 1 and Season 2 are Complete

- 18 Episodes in Total

and

It is now official......the show isn't very good, it is a 6.1 outta 10 at best.

There is no more excuses, there have been 18 episodes, you keep on waiting for the show to deliver and it never does. Everyone involved in the show should be ashamed of themselves, they blew it.

Oh and here's a newsflash, Season 3 will also suck, the writers end Season 2 getting everyone all hyped up, they drop us with 875 different "Cliffhangers". And guess what will happen.......nothing.

For those that were thinking about watching the 18 episodes of House of the Dragon, go ahead and watch it, you'll be mildly entertained. But be prepared to be massively let-down and constantly disappointed.

Bottom line.......the show just isn't very good, just a huge let-down to any Game of Thrones fan. A failure of epic proportions, how all involved in the show could fuck it up this bad is mind blowing.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Remember when you watch this......Sixfive thinks the show is fantastic.

Baby Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What a dismal failure House of the Dragon is, a total and complete failure.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
High point was episode 5. I no longer think fantastic. They blew it. Still really good, but much potential was lost!

Bet on MyBookie