Indy/SD In Game

joz

Forum Member
Mar 29, 2005
new jersey
I guess they were smart to draft Cromartie for his "upside and potential" when he missed practically his whole senior year at FSU.

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
The funny thing is even after that flurry of points I think this stays under the total. Indy looks out of it and SD will probably get complacent on O now that they have a sizeable lead. Game should slow down quite a bit now...

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Yeah, didn't see that coming. Absolutely love that call though. Nice to see a team play aggressively with a big lead instead of playing conservatively.

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
Hell if I was Dungy, pull your starters. I don't think you can come back from a 23 point deficit

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
I still think the under has a good shot. If SD still has a big lead in the 2h they will just put it on cruise control. I had them and Hou. over 46 a couple of weeks ago with a 35-3 halftime score and actually lost the bet cuz SD mailed in the 2h and didn't score a point. However, if Indy scores a few times and gets back in it, then the under is toast...

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
I still think the under has a good shot. If SD still has a big lead in the 2h they will just put it on cruise control. I had them and Hou. over 46 a couple of weeks ago with a 35-3 halftime score and actually lost the bet cuz SD mailed in the 2h and didn't score a point. However, if Indy scores a few times and gets back in it, then the under is toast...

There is no way this game stays under, not if Peyton can help it

Bet on MyBookie