Indy/SD In Game

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Here's my thinking... SD is going to play very conservatively, try to protect the big lead, and try to run clock. They could give two shites about scoring points anymore. As I was mentioning before, when this team gets a good lead they just slow down and try not to make any mistakes. I'd be stunned if SD scored more than 7 points in the 2h and I have to think Indy won't quit.

Glenn while I respect your opinion I think you have this SD team all wrong. They will absolutely care about scoring. LT was his TDs. The Colts are down a lineman now too. SD will T off on the pass rush.

Norv learned his lesson in the KC game earlier this year. SD will run the ball, but w/ the intention of scoring not simply running clock.

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Glenn while I respect your opinion I think you have this SD team all wrong. They will absolutely care about scoring. LT was his TDs. The Colts are down a lineman now too. SD will T off on the pass rush.

Norv learned his lesson in the KC game earlier this year. SD will run the ball, but w/ the intention of scoring not simply running clock.

Maybe I'm just biased because I've seen them sit on leads in games where I needed them to score points. That Houston game from a few weeks ago was a joke. They were up 35-3 at half and didn't even try to score the rest of the way. But you're right, this is a better team and it's a closer score, so maybe they'll show some aggression.

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
Even without Clark and Harrison, he still has plenty of people to throw to. Indy will make this game close and you won't see 5 or 6 sacks this half.

Craiger

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Massachusetts
I dunno Manning must be jacked in the headlights with 4 picks. That KY stain on his pants is looking brighter.. lmao.. :mj07: we will see. helluva game if they do come back. injuries showing their weight though.

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
As bad as Manning has been, I really don't think SD will take advantage. I still say this game will come down to the wire. SD will play soft on D and Indy will get back in it IMO...

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Chargers are going to put this team away.

Make them completely 1 dimensional w/ no weapons besides Wayne.

Being up 32 vs Houston is very different than up 16 vs Indy.

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
As bad as Manning has been, I really don't think SD will take advantage. I still say this game will come down to the wire. SD will play soft on D and Indy will get back in it IMO...

SD doesnt know how to win......

Sadly to say, neither did my Chiefs today.... But hell, when does AFC West teams win anyhow.... Lets have Indy complete the sweep of the div....

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Chargers take some time off the clock but won't score here. Predictable. I'm thinking under bettors are sitting pretty right about now.

Craiger

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Massachusetts
Hopefully SD has a breakout 4th Q. gonna need some points for that 23.5>>would be nice to hit the par to cap the day.. but ya neva know.. Chargers punt oof...

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Ok, I'm guessing the Colts march down and score a TD on this drive. Desperation has to be setting in for them and SD's defense can't intercept a pass on EVERY possession... can they?

joz

Forum Member
Mar 29, 2005
new jersey
So much for that charger pass rush in the second half..........:mj07: :mj07: Peyton has all day to throw.

Bet on MyBookie