Indy/SD In Game

Craiger

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Massachusetts
Looks like Manning is getting his cheeks together.. ruhroh for us SD 2nd half bettors.. I need a score though :mj07: Ill take anything!!

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Definitely too early for a prevent defense.

Yep, and this is PRECISELY why I thought Indy - the points was such a good bet in the 2h. SD is just going to wait for the clock to run out. Prevent on D and conservative playcalling on O. I honestly think SD will let them back in this game and I think Indy will have a chance to win it outright.

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
Chargers almost running the prevent defense right now... Colts backers still have a shot to win IMO. I feel bad for anyone who took Colts 3rd quarter.

joz

Forum Member
Mar 29, 2005
new jersey
Colts "dismantled" offensive line is dominating now :mj07: :mj07: Who was the one who said the chargers would T off on them in the 2nd half? They couldnt of been more wrong.:scared

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
4th quarter line is Colts -7... same as the 2nd half wager... going to pass, but found this intersting considering the Colts should get a TD this drive.

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Same old Chargers, playing not to lose when they get a big lead. They won't score a point in this 2h. Watch. Really kicking myself for not taking the Colts 2h now...

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
Same old Chargers, playing not to lose when they get a big lead. They won't score a point in this 2h. Watch. Really kicking myself for not taking the Colts 2h now...

Have a little faith Glenn. They score right here. May just be a fg but enough to keep the Colts from winning

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Have a little faith Glenn. They score right here. May just be a fg but enough to keep the Colts from winning

I dunno man. I think they mentally mailed it in a long time ago and now they're screwed. It's hard to get back into "attack mode" once you've been told to play prevent defense in the 3rd quarter. I just don't see them scoring again. Hope so though...

Bet on MyBookie