Indy/SD In Game

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Told ya the Colts would come back to win. The absolute worst thing that could have happened for SD bettors was for them to get a big lead.

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
Unbelievable is all I can say... I really hope this game ends 23-21 or 26-21, but it's highly unlikely... I have Chargers, Chargers ML, Colts 2nd half, and the Under with many of my plays in serious doubt right now.

Can I get a miracle!:00hour

joz

Forum Member
Mar 29, 2005
new jersey
Glenn while I respect your opinion I think you have this SD team all wrong. They will absolutely care about scoring. LT was his TDs. The Colts are down a lineman now too. SD will T off on the pass rush.

Norv learned his lesson in the KC game earlier this year. SD will run the ball, but w/ the intention of scoring not simply running clock.

Can i be your bookie? :scared

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
SD doesnt know how to win......

Sadly to say, neither did my Chiefs today.... But hell, when does AFC West teams win anyhow.... Lets have Indy complete the sweep of the div....

When Im right I guess Im right.... Makes this play of mine look good now:

11/11/2007 7:49 PM Spread 150.00 180.00 Football - 231 Indianapolis Colts -? +120 for 4th Quarter

and that 2nd half Ind -7 bettors are sooooo happy soooo far......

Too bad the nail in the coffin 2pt conv failed for 2nd half covering purposes..... But hell there's still enough time for Ind to score another 21 unanswered....

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
That should do it. You know Indy is scoring again on this drive. What a heartless team SD is. Wow.

Bet on MyBookie