MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
Much better..but that mountain / rain forest deal does not werk for me as it does for others .........Da Beach Da Beach and da ocean air.. and fresh seafood every day... if i like. .Looks nice though........Enjoy. !!!

You have a beach in your ghetto you live in? (Sorry about the ghetto remark. I meant sewer.)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tcon142

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2005
Black Hills
The retirement moving process will speed up quite a bit when Trump gets elected, just sayin'

that would be great, just wonder how many of hollywood elite will leave the country like promised. Then do a "here and now" program on the ones that do leave to see how they're faring in their newly adopted home country.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I just had a visitor.
45cec7740f4cbace6f340d03e8c1f0c9.jpg

7d5d409cc8cdcbfed73d3b1575f5e598.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
Black spiny-tailed iguana (Ctenosaura similis), known as the "chicken of the trees", pretty tasty, these black iguanas. Some say taste better than green iguanas...that's a good picture as they usually rather hard to get even a little close to.....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Any updates ????

Okay, a quick one. I'll post more and answer questions when I get home. Yes, I miss the US already. I doubt I could live here 365 days a year. More like twice a year 2 months at a time. It depends on the individual because I have met many that love living here. Just not sure if it's for me yet.

For me to keep my same standard of living, it's more expensive than the US. The food that I like back home is more expensive here and the selection sucks, electronics are more expensive here, beer is more expensive here, cars are more expensive here, damn near everything is more expensive here.

TV sucks too but I have Comcast Xfinity or whatever it's called so I can stream that to my computer and HDMI that to the TV so no change there.

Language barrier is a huge negative. It's probably not so bad near the big cities, San Jose, Escazu, etc. but here in Atenas is hard not being about to speak the language. That can be overcome though....by learning.

Fucking mosquitoes have eaten me alive, I almost look like I have the measles. Geckos are noisy and shit all over the place. Mice size turds that have to be swept out daily and about every 3rd day mopped.

The weather here is the best. I think it hit 80 once or twice during the day and it's always in the 60's at night. I have slept better here than I have in the last 20 years. I get 8 to 9 hours every night and feel great during the day because of that. At home I get about 5 hours a night for whatever reason.

I haven't explored the country much because I'm mostly working on a project here that takes most of my time.

Pizza here is great. Screw the chains, I'll never eat from them again.

We have been getting about a 15 minute thunderstorm daily for the last week and they are pretty damn severe. next month they say is the big rainy season and should be getting storms that last most of the day.

Internet sucks here. My speed test shows download 8 and upload 1, back home my download hits the 90's.

That's it for now. It doesn't sound too positive but I'm just focusing on the negatives. Once I get around and know where to go for things it'll be a lot better.

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Okay, a quick one. I'll post more and answer questions when I get home. Yes, I miss the US already. I doubt I could live here 365 days a year. More like twice a year 2 months at a time. It depends on the individual because I have met many that love living here. Just not sure if it's for me yet.

For me to keep my same standard of living, it's more expensive than the US. The food that I like back home is more expensive here and the selection sucks, electronics are more expensive here, beer is more expensive here, cars are more expensive here, damn near everything is more expensive here.

TV sucks too but I have Comcast Xfinity or whatever it's called so I can stream that to my computer and HDMI that to the TV so no change there.

Language barrier is a huge negative. It's probably not so bad near the big cities, San Jose, Escazu, etc. but here in Atenas is hard not being about to speak the language. That can be overcome though....by learning.

Fucking mosquitoes have eaten me alive, I almost look like I have the measles. Geckos are noisy and shit all over the place. Mice size turds that have to be swept out daily and about every 3rd day mopped.

The weather here is the best. I think it hit 80 once or twice during the day and it's always in the 60's at night. I have slept better here than I have in the last 20 years. I get 8 to 9 hours every night and feel great during the day because of that. At home I get about 5 hours a night for whatever reason.

I haven't explored the country much because I'm mostly working on a project here that takes most of my time.

Pizza here is great. Screw the chains, I'll never eat from them again.

We have been getting about a 15 minute thunderstorm daily for the last week and they are pretty damn severe. next month they say is the big rainy season and should be getting storms that last most of the day.

Internet sucks here. My speed test shows download 8 and upload 1, back home my download hits the 90's.

That's it for now. It doesn't sound too positive but I'm just focusing on the negatives. Once I get around and know where to go for things it'll be a lot better.

Puerto Rico Jackson !!!! Best place i have ever found that is almost like the states but has the perfect weather. Friendliest people on the planet. Ya cd be my neighbor. every winter. Plus free winners for life.. LOL!! Internet great ... Direct TV. Prime Beef is rare THEY CLOSED THE BUTCHER SHOP INJ SAN JUAN THAT HAD IT. Pizza sucks. I Greek place 1 German place But i can live with most for 3 4 months
knowing i go back to the states. The ethnic food corridor between Milwaukee and Chicago i think is unmatched in the US. That was my biggest gripe about Las Vegas. And no F&*king beaches in Vegas.. GAG!! Try the CR west coast for a few days see if you like that. I know u said u are not a beach person. How can you not be ???