NFL CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY SERVICE THREAD 1/20

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
Yes, I will in fact agree he sucks ass and is represented by all the funny emoticons I hereby display for your viewing pleasure.:mj10: :mj12: moon1 :bsflag :wtf: :00x5 :00x6 :s7: :mj11:

PS F*CK Him!

Yah Baby!

Wait... I just thought of something...what if he wins???:142smilie

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
BTW, He better win or I am 0-4 today. Apply the above "he sucks" emoticons to me as well, lol.

gambler705

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2007
BTW, He better win or I am 0-4 today. Apply the above "he sucks" emoticons to me as well, lol.

regardless of whether he wins or not, is irrelevant here. it just doesnt make sense to rate the plays as he did. thats all i was getting at. His handicapping skills or lack therof are s different story althogether. forget the over play here for a second, which just makes it more ridiculous, but if I were to play as he suggests, im putting a million (lol) on the pack -7.5, and 50k on them SU? So if the Pack win by 4, im down 950k today. Thanks Joe!! And if the Pack win by 8+, great, but if the Pack at -7.5 are a "million lock", do I really need to hedge, cant even call it that when your betting 1/20th of the amount, on the ML?
I usually just lurk and keep quiet, thanks to all who make this board as solid as it is by the way, but for some reason this one just irked me, for many reasons.
Maybe in 2 weeks we will have a tout go out on a limb and release the Pats on the ML as a SB play.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
Don't you hear the majority again they still have no chance :rolleyes:

That 14 (now 13.5) looks exceedingly tempting, tasty, juicy and INSANE!:00hour

I am betting my parents house on the Giants. There so old they won't know what's going on anyway.:142smilie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
...in other words Giants... You are officially F*CKED now. The dream is over, LOL!

I'm serious. How much is a Giants title worth to you. As the forum "cooler" you better pay the F up!

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
**** MY PLAYS FOR TODAY ****

(10*) NE / SD: OVER---------------(LOSER)

(8*) GIANTS---------------------------(WINNER)

1-10* (67-58-2)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
(1-1) (68-59-2)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
...in other words Giants... You are officially F*CKED now. The dream is over, LOL!

I'm serious. How much is a Giants title worth to you. As the forum "cooler" you better pay the F up!

THE DREAM IS STILL ALIVE !!!

WHY NOT STOP BUSTING ON ME CUZ THE GMEN ARE DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE AND WORK ON SPITTING OUT MORE LOSING PIX

PS- "COOLER" OF WHAT?????? AND MAYBE YOU SHOULD PAY UP !

Last edited: