NFL CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY SERVICE THREAD 1/20

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
ROQQIN RIQ IS GONNA BET WITH HIS HEART TO FILL HIS WALLET.....IM TAKING THE SAN DIEGO CHARGERS MONEYLINE....GO BOLTS!!!!!!:0corn :0corn

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rino

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2006
Handicapper: IndianCowboy
Sport: College Basketball
Game: Weber State @ Montana Grizzlies - Sunday January 20, 2008 4:00 pm
Pick: 3 unit(s) ATS: Weber State +5 (-109) (Play of the Day)

I never shy away from points in a game in which a team can win outright and this game is no different. I took Sac yesterday with succses being a small road favorite and I will take Weber State here. Keep in mind that Montana has revenge from losing last year, but Montana has not been all that potent at home as they are just 1-3 and this team has had a tough time winning ballgames as they have lost 8 of their lat 9 ballgames. Montana comes off a home loss to Idaho State at home who is a top 250 team so kep that in mind so they will be reved up for this game, however, this team has not beat a top 200 team at home and Weber State has been very impressive all year and yes they are 1-5 on the road - but look who they have played - losing on the road to Illinois, BYU, San Fran and New Mexico. This team looks to be turning it around to their credit as they beat Eastern Washington, Portland State and Montana State - a team that is in the top 200 who they defeated on the road. Now, they face a top 250 team on the road catching 5 points. I'll take my shot here with Weber State winning outright - The Wildcats are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 ballgames and the Grizzlies of Montana are just 3-13 ATS at home.

Sport: College Basketball
Game: Bowling Green Falcons @ Akron Zips - Sunday January 20, 2008 7:00 pm
Pick: 3 unit(s) ATS: Bowling Green Falcons +14 (-109) (Normal)

write-up to come shortly.

Sport: NFL Football
Game: New York Giants @ Green Bay Packers - Sunday January 20, 2008 6:30 pm
Pick: 3 unit(s) TOTAL: Over 41.5 (-110) (Normal)

Typically when the weather is "inclement" many enjoy taking the under believing that it will be tough for other teams to score. However, the Packers have scored essentially 28 to 30 points in 8 of their last 10 ballgames and much was the same case when the Packers played the Seahawks and many thought it would be a lower scoring ballgame. Keep in mind the Giants defense is fare more trustworthy than that of the Seahawks, but regardless, to have a total of 41.5 in a Green Bay is tough to pass up. Brett Favre helped his Pack score 35 points on the road and although I do see that production coming down, I still feel that this team will have their opportunities to score not only because of the Packers and their offense in Green Bay, but also because I think Eli will be prone to turnovers as well. I do feel that Packers are likely to win but the Giants will be competitive in this game as they will not go silent and keep in mind the Giants game totaled 38 at Dallas and that was against a Dallas offense that I believe is not as potent as a Packers team. Inclement weather can also lead to turnovers and better field position, so I will take my chances with the over as I have this game at 48. The over is 4-0 for the Pack at home and the over is 7-0 when they are a favorite by this margin

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Sports Authority

GOY
GreenBay

Sports Doctor
75 New England

Sports Bank
500 LOY
NE Over

Tony Wright Sports
5 San Diego

Sport Unlimited
10* playoff GOY
GreenBay

notbadboys

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 1, 2008
Bobby Bo
5* New England -14
3* NYG/GB over 41
1* Free Play Minnesota +1

Zen Gambler
12-3 on NFL Waive the Rating Locks, 9-1 on NFL Playoffs

NFL Waive the Rating Lock:

New York Giants +7.5 (Not a single storyline featured the Cinderella tale of my New York Giants, and that is good... Perhaps this will be defining moment of Eli Manning young career, and he will make it count. I am predicting another upset and that the Giants will come home victorious at least by a touchdown... I think the Giants will be able to handle the freezing temperatures, and the weather will not only favor the Packers but the Giants as well... Green Bay line up is the youngest among NFL rosters, and I think they will choke tonight as Brett Favre will be forced to throw in the final quarter of the game...)

NFL Monster Lock 1000*

New England Patriots -13.5

Other Plays:

New York Giants @ Green Bay Packers under 42.0

zen

Mike Jacobs
25 STAR - PACKERS/GIANTS OVER 39.5

odayjimmy

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2006
WHO'S AR?

WHO'S AR?

JK Q

Good Luck with the real Ryan's Plays. Hope someone has em for ya, cause i know they make you a happy boy like me when I get AR's.

May we both clean Bookie Clock this Champ day.

(unless of course Ryan's plays are opposite AR's...then I hope you lose yer shirt!):142smilie

SINCE EVERYBODY ASKING.... WHO'S AR THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Dominic Brando Sports 2007-08

Sunday NBA/NCAA Basketball Executive Report (January 20th, 2008):
NCAA Top 100 Unit Golden Star Lock: #809 MISSOURI STATE BEARS +2/-115 over Northern Iowa
NCAA Top 100 Unit Golden Star Lock: #816 MINNESOTA GOLDEN GOPHERS +1/-105 over Michigan State
NCAA Top 100 Unit Golden Star Lock: #820 AKRON ZIPS -13/-115 over Bowling Green Falco

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
VSS Wins basketball

NCAA Top Rated Play 6% #814 SOUTH FLORIDA BULLS +8/-120 over West Virginia Mountaineers
NCAA Top Rated Play 6% #807 PENN STATE/INDIANA GAME TOTAL UNDER 140/-120
NCAA Top Rated Play 6% #816 MINNESOTA GOLDEN GOPHERS +1/-105 over Michigan State
NCAA Top Rated Play 6% #820 AKRON ZIPS -13/-115 over Bowling Green Falcons
NCAA Top Rated Play 6% #804 CONNECTICUT HUSKIES -2/-115 over Marquette Golden Eagles
NCAA Top Rated Play 6% #809 MISSOURI STATE BEARS +2/-115 over Northern Iowa Panthers