MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Pug, What a horrible experience but happy to hear that you and your wife are safely home. Maybe you should take BBC's advice and see your family doctor and try to get something to help you sleep.

TheSportsPredictor

Forum Member
Oct 13, 2001
Glad everything worked out for you.

I see some guy talking about it with every news outlet, Syad or something like that. You have more to say than him. Get some face time out of it at least! Probably make you feel better to talk about it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I'd love to hear about the safari one day after everything settles down. :0corn

pug

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2004
Jaco, Costa Rica
MJ- Got some great safari picks (several hundred). Including some video of the Mountain Gorilla's in the wild. Great stuff. Got within 3 feet of them when a little 350lb gorilla came right up to me and got interested in my camera.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

UGA12

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2003
Between The Hedges
MJ- Got some great safari picks (several hundred). Including some video of the Mountain Gorilla's in the wild. Great stuff. Got within 3 feet of them when a little 350lb gorilla came right up to me and got interested in my camera.

Glad everything turned out okay man, that had to be some scary shit. Would also love to see the safari pics when everything calms down for you. Get the help you need regardless of what it is!

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/12/25/more-security-after-attempted-act-of-terrorism-but-why-was-su/?icid=main|main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.politicsdaily.com%2F2009%2F12%2F25%2Fmore-security-after-attempted-act-of-terrorism-but-why-was-su%2F

CryBoy

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Arlington, TX
:D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
TSP- I haven't really thought about calling a reporter I am still pretty in shock over this and have hardly slept in days. Also, I figured that if anyone wanted to contact me (As I was one of only a handful of Americans and even less MI residents on the plane) they would obtain my info and contact me. I gave all the information I had to FBI.

I still have my boarding pass and can post a picture of it if anybody really wants to see it.

brother,i hope you can reconcile this in your head....had an inexperienced ultraound tech/reader misdiagnose a plum sized kidney tumor earlier in the year...threw me for a loop..

such a large muslim population in michigan...quite a few in maryland ,too..and they`re opening mosques right and left here...

if being concerned makes me a bigot,so be it.....we obviously haven`t seen the last of terrorism...sometimes life`s a game of inches...

like everyone else,i`d love to see those safari pics....

Last edited:

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Was reading report @ AFP and they remarked the guy had 1 way ticket--which is always a red flag--add that to no passport--and country of origin --How this guy get on the plane?

GW per your population/demographics.

The area I always fear will be targeted on holidays is Mall of America in Mn-

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
Good to hear that no one was killed, that poor fukers burninjuries should be nursed with a salt.

That airport incidet letting guy without passport to the plane shows exactly how terrorism works. All it needs is a "certain groups religious person" working in a right place and all your security is gone.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Good to hear that no one was killed, that poor fukers burninjuries should be nursed with a salt.

That airport incidet letting guy without passport to the plane shows exactly how terrorism works. All it needs is a "certain groups religious person" working in a right place and all your security is gone.

that has to be investigated .

someone is in deep shit with letting him through

bribes or whatever. that is prision or worse

pug

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2004
Jaco, Costa Rica
Decided to contact some of the media since I am not seeing some things reported that I witnessed.
Here is the first posted pic of my trip:
22353_646717545948_25713972_35685091_684628_n.jpg

Last edited:

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
Allmost forgot,

thank You Pug putting this up here and other media. It is important that people talk about these incidents in public and not just brag about them on some KKK-forum.

pug

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2004
Jaco, Costa Rica
Mlive.com a local Michigan newspaper website will be posting a story on the experience of my wife and I in the next 1-2 hours if anyone wants to see it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Axle

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2004
Pug, glad you and your wife are fine.....terrible thing for you to have to go through......Stay strong, bud.....but definitely get some help if needed.....:SIB

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
haskell !?!?...

/sorry,i had a flashback to the political forum....

/whew...that was bad...

Seems like every thread u have flash backs of the political site :shrug: Maybe u should go back so we don't have to hear about ur qualms about the health care system among other things. Just a thought.

Good to see u okay Pug. Get some Ambein.