Northwest Flight 253

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Lookn4help

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2004
flight experience

flight experience

First, thank thegood Lord you and your family are safe. Please go find a counselor/Dr to help you deal with the psycological trauma you experienced.
The sooner the better! Get all family members who were on the plane to go with you. Good luck

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Seems like every thread u have flash backs of the political site :shrug: Maybe u should go back so we don't have to hear about ur qualms about the health care system among other things. Just a thought.

Good to see u okay Pug. Get some Ambein.

thanks for your input,chairman mao...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RevBen2006

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2006
Good to hear your ok. Id be careful what you post. There may be a reason why everything hasnt been made public. By reveiling everything so quickly you may be unintentially be giving them sons of bitches(the well dressed man) a leg up on the fbi.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
verrry interesting stuff...

pug,does this guy look familiar?...

Umar%20Farouk%20Muttalab.jpg

things have changed since 9/11...for decades, folks sat in their seats during hijacking attempts, because they figured it would end safely...violence and personal harm were extremely rare...the jihadis counted on our complacency on 9/11, and it worked to their advantage....

even if that f-cking fire didn`t bring the plane down,it could easily have killed everyone on board...

no more...glad to see that the spirit of flight 93 lives on....

thanks again for posting,pug...appreciated...glad you`re safe...

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
thanks for the info and story link, pug. Scary stuff for sure! Lots of haters on your local site making comments, aren't there?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Let's invade and occupy somebody I say!

Wouldn't have to occupy or invade anyone--

How about the one way tickets of residents of these countries being out of the U.S. instead of in.

There is war going on in yemen right now that few know about concerning AQ and Iran vs Saudi-Yemen and U.S. behind the scenes.

You got Minnesoto AKA little Somolia with AQ recruits going to and fro daily.

When you get that smoke out of your eyes from that wok--make sure you get back with ACLU and make sure there is no profiling of these people. ;)

PUG Nice article sir--thanks for the heads up.
Saw where your expertise is in estate work--we sure have some wild swings in next 2 years.

pug

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2004
Jaco, Costa Rica
I decided to contact CNN,MSNBC and NYTIMES this morning because it doesn't look like what I saw is being reported.

I will post updates when/if they contact me.

Another local paper is doing a feature article on my wife and I in today's edition. You can view it here:

http://www.monroenews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091227/NEWS01/712279987

DTB- Estate planning is in for some mighty big changes over the next couple of years. I got my start in law with the Estate Tax Division of the IRS, although I haven't worked there since 2006. I left when they offered buyouts due to the then pending increase in the exemption.

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
"I think we will stay in the United States for a while," Mr. Haskell said. :142smilie

i don't blame ya. glad your safe

Blitz

Hopeful
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2002
North of Titletown AKA Boston
I decided to contact CNN,MSNBC and NYTIMES this morning because it doesn't look like what I saw is being reported.

I will post updates when/if they contact me.

Another local paper is doing a feature article on my wife and I in today's edition. You can view it here:

http://www.monroenews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091227/NEWS01/712279987

DTB- Estate planning is in for some mighty big changes over the next couple of years. I got my start in law with the Estate Tax Division of the IRS, although I haven't worked there since 2006. I left when they offered buyouts due to the then pending increase in the exemption.

Pug, Thank you for your postings and I'm glad you & your wife are safe.

It is disturbing that some of the stuff you are saying is not out there elsewhere. Please also contact Foxnews, because I think your story is important for as many people to hear as possible. The most disturbing part is the fact that this man was apparently able to board this plane without a passport. You may be one of only a few if any others to witness this so make sure it gets out. It sounds like my son had to produce more proof of ID to play in a youth footballl playoff game, than this man did to board this plane.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
Pug I'm glad things worked out, must have been stressfull.

But are sure you want to put you and your family in this situation being in front of the media. Doesn't seem like much good can come from it for you.

GL

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Pug I'm glad things worked out, must have been stressfull.

But are sure you want to put you and your family in this situation being in front of the media. Doesn't seem like much good can come from it for you.

GL

maybe he should go balloon boy on the story

just stay away from the going to prison part

:0corn :SIB