Obama 2012

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
How does he not win this thing? Economy has turned the corner. Romney really has nothing substantial to attack him with - and he is the most uninspiring candidate since Gore. The "not (fill in the name)" voting method almost never works. The strange hatred (especially when shouted from insane morons like skulnik) towards our extremely moderate president serves to rally the other side to vote far more than rally his own side. And obviously the corporate powers that be have no problem with him.

Barry wins again.

Reactions: Cie

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
How does he not win this thing? Economy has turned the corner. Romney really has nothing substantial to attack him with - and he is the most uninspiring candidate since Gore. The "not (fill in the name)" voting method almost never works. The strange hatred (especially when shouted from insane morons like skulnik) towards our extremely moderate president serves to rally the other side to vote far more than rally his own side. And obviously the corporate powers that be have no problem with him.

Barry wins again.

I wouldn't say it's turned the corner but I think the GOP has had its surge and they still couldn't come up with one good candidate during that time. They lost their chance.

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
It's too bad that Skulnutz is a McDonald's burger flipper. If he had any money, one might goad him into a wager on the Presidential election.

Romney is the best the Republicans have got and will be the nominee.

Obama will kick his ass like a young Muhammad Ali against Skulnutz.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
today in my travels I saw 3 signs for help wanted outside of businesses.

I have not seen any signs for awhile as they had more than enough applictions.

The bush worm is turning.

America back to prosperity.

and anyone Mitt is half mexican.

no way he beats half black

PS- and Mitt has promised to pay black peoples bills. Pay their mortgage, gas bills, maybe get them a car.

:scared :SIB

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
I will bet anyone here the republican nominee wins the election who wants some action :shrug:

If they don't we are fucked as Obama will then go way left and the rats will be in power for the rest of my life :facepalm:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
I will bet anyone here the republican nominee wins the election who wants some action :shrug:

If they don't we are fucked as Obama will then go way left and the rats will be in power for the rest of my life :facepalm:

how much we talking

you better lay it one NE

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
404547_10150491299462503_178425967502_8907063_961167759_n.jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
We are about due for the republican rallying cry..

Anti gay.... which the lifestyle becoming more acceptable as more come out of the closet especially in the south.

Anti abortion...... which is a non political issue but will be a rallying cry for support... and

Gun rights..... See above...

It will be the same shit again to rally the troops.

Last edited:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
We are about do for the republican rallying cry..

Anti gay.... which the lifestyle becoming more acceptable as more come out of the closet especially in the south.

Anti abortion...... which is a non political issue but will be a rallying cry for support... and

Gun rights..... See above...

It will be the same shit again to rally the troops.

GOP has never realized how many votes this costs them in elections.

over and over same old song

A

azbob

We've turned the corner and happy days are here again. Let's see who buys that story when the unemployment rate is still over 8%, China owns our ass and the country is in gridlock.

No one will remember the republican debates which highlights the warts of each candidate.

Let The Obama stand on his record.

Let's wait and see if minorities are still inspired to come out and vote for him? Where is the core?

The future is bright as The Obama is a one-termer.

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you

Somebody said that azbob is as dumb as Rick Perry.

I say not. Perry's a genius compared to the azbob.

General Election: Romney vs. Obama Pew Research Obama 50, Romney 45 Obama +5
General Election: Gingrich vs. Obama CBS News/NY Times Obama 50, Gingrich 39 Obama +11
General Election: Santorum vs. Obama CBS News/NY Times Obama 49, Santorum 38 Obama +11
General Election: Paul vs. Obama CBS News/NY Times Obama 46, Paul 42 Obama +4
General Election: Perry vs. Obama CBS News/NY Times Obama 50, Perry 38 Obama +12

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane

Let's wait and see if minorities are still inspired to come out and vote for him? Where is the core?

Obama is a one-termer.

Let me tell you something you may not know about black people.

If they were proud the first time to elect the first black President

They are going to vote and bring their neighbros this time around.

This may be their only chance in many many years to come.

it will amaze the numbers that turn out.

one termer huh.... :142smilie

Against Mitt or Newt :142smilie

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI

It's amazing how much you righties hate Obama considering he's continued so many policies put in place during the Bush Administration. It almost makes one wonder what it is about Obama that you guys hate so much... hmmm... what could it be? :00x33

A

azbob

I don't hate The Obama...he is the worse President since Carter and may be the all-time worse.

Trench I know you can't debate issues so you continue to call people who don't support The Obama racist...everyone knows your motive by now so no point in expressing the ignorance of that position.

Duff...I'm surprised you are posting at a sports forum. I think the Packers were 3:1 before the season. When a nominee is decided, it will be that person versus the record of The Obama...I think most Americans will take their chances in that race confident of the outcome.

KOD...black people will come out to vote the same way any other group will come out. If you believe the energy level will be the same for The Obama this time around, just break down his various support groups and identify what he has or has not done for them in terms of meeting his commitments, not breaking promises and maintaining his liberal core. He'll move even more to the center to be elected and everytime he does, he negatively impacts the motivation of his 2008 supporters.

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
Trench I know you can't debate issues so you continue to call people who don't support The Obama racist...everyone knows your motive by now so no point in expressing the ignorance of that position.
Who said anything about race? :shrug:

I'm confident I can out-debate the likes of guys like you on the issues in my sleep, Bob.

Like many liberals, progressives and moderates, I'm not enamored with Obama. Why would I be? To begin with, like your neoconservative Republican heroes, he's too much of a war-monger. Add to that his failure to fight for single-payer, a public option, 4th Amendment rights, meaningful financial reform, suspension of the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy, his cozy relationship with Wall Street, etc., etc. and you see a President that guys like you would be wetting yourself over if he had a waspy sounding name with an (R) behind it.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Change the name, skin color,and party of the guy in charge, but keep doing the exact same shit and you go from being a great president to one of the worst of all time. Comical.

Bet on MyBookie