***Official Fantasy Football 2009 thread***

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dogface

Registered STUD
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
Minnesota
I should have offered the whole darn cow!!! Actually the bribe would have been different had I known the little lady was an integral part of the draft!!!

Here is my mock draft top 5 pertaining to my picks...

1) Troy Williamson
2) Ron Dayne
3) Curtis Enis
4) Ryan Leaf
5) Rae Carruth

godsfavoritedog

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Vermont
I should have offered the whole darn cow!!! Actually the bribe would have been different had I known the little lady was an integral part of the draft!!!

Here is my mock draft top 5 pertaining to my picks...

1) Troy Williamson
2) Ron Dayne
3) Curtis Enis
4) Ryan Leaf
5) Rae Carruth

I like Fred Lane at 4 ... if he ever recovers from that turf toe.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dogface

Registered STUD
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
Minnesota
I like Fred Lane at 4 ... if he ever recovers from that turf toe.

Word out of camp is he is ready to go! :00hour

Marinovich I had going just ahead of my Ryan Leaf selection. :sadwave:

I was happy to salvage
rae_carruth.jpg
with number 5 selection!

godsfavoritedog

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Vermont
ok cool--well I would look to move anywhere from 10th-12th if anyone wants to, let me know.
gods, mully, slink:SIB

Livin' ... I might want to take you up on this. Just to be clear it would be my 1st round 10th for your 1st round 4th and then in the 2nd round, my 2nd round 3rd (15th overall) for your 2nd round 9th (21st overall) ... correct?

Were you wanting to swap places just for the first 2 rounds or for the entire draft?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
You have to switch for the whole draft. There is no way to only switch a couple picks. Feel free to bribe, threaten, whatever you need to do.

Livin'tillthEnd

Forum Member
Nov 7, 2008
Dallas
alright--lets clear through Agent--

alright--lets clear through Agent--

and its just as if my tennis ball had been chosen for the 10th spot, yours for the 4th? done?

Livin' ... I might want to take you up on this. Just to be clear it would be my 1st round 10th for your 1st round 4th and then in the 2nd round, my 2nd round 3rd (15th overall) for your 2nd round 9th (21st overall) ... correct?

Were you wanting to swap places just for the first 2 rounds or for the entire draft?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
The fix is complete...errr the draft is done. Now that I have cashed all the checks I can go ahead and post the results.:D

buffer.jpg

MADJACKS DRAFT 2009

SPOILER ALERT!!! RESULTS BELOW IN WHITE.

1. Cie Grant
2. Agent
3. Tman
4. Davoso
5. WayneWonder
6. Taoist
7. Packers4life
8. Dogface
9. Volfan
10. 1837
11. JR11
12. marcb

LEAGUE B:

1. Golferboy
2. PPbart
3. Nick
4. Livetilltheend
5. Jordan 23
6. Mags
7. Warner
8. Tball
9. Boxandone
10. Godsfavdog
11. Mully
12. Slinkdawg

AP :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dogface

Registered STUD
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
Minnesota
AP :00hour

:nono: Did you not see the fine print? :confused:

Page 3, Sub-Section 3.2 Article A:

No one shall pick Adrian Peterson unless a "TRUE" Minnesotan (Classified as one currently living in thel and of 10,000 lakes) passes on said player.

I am picking 8th I believe, and I don't think I will pass on him!!!!! :0corn Good luck on your second choice...:sadwave:

dogface

Eddie- Can we have a ruling??:eek:

tball

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2001
boston, ma
You have to switch for the whole draft. There is no way to only switch a couple picks. Feel free to bribe, threaten, whatever you need to do.

you could have managed to swap individual picks if soo dersired(ie. jus the 1st 2 rounds)
--though would need both managers there while drafting--and simply draft according what the other guy wanted in your spot--to only trade after having drafted. its a lil busier--but that in my mind would be the way to go.

moot point now that the actual position was exchanged. jus my 2c.

got me wondering who he's eyeing in that 10th spot though. mind you--10th position allows you access to potentially draft 2 of the TOP 15 players available--as opoosed to the would be 4 spot garnering 2 of the top 21.

Livin'tillthEnd

Forum Member
Nov 7, 2008
Dallas
i'll never tell ...

i'll never tell ...

until the draft:mj07: stay tuned tball :0corn

you could have managed to swap individual picks if soo dersired(ie. jus the 1st 2 rounds)
--though would need both managers there while drafting--and simply draft according what the other guy wanted in your spot--to only trade after having drafted. its a lil busier--but that in my mind would be the way to go.

got me wondering who he's eyeing in that 10th spot though. mind you--10th position allows you access to potentially draft 2 of the TOP 15 players available--as opoosed to the would be 4 spot garnering 2 of the top 21.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

godsfavoritedog

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Vermont

Yeah, your idea would have worked ... I prefer to have it switched for the whole draft anyway. I was just asking to clarify if that's what he wanted as well.

As for the trade itself, it was a tough call but there's someone I'm hoping falls to #4 ... if not I'm still thinking the difference between the 4th and 10th players is greater than that of the 15th and 21st ... but who knows?