***Official Fantasy Football 2009 thread***

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

tball

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2001
boston, ma
well said

well said

He's not going make all of us happy. I would do an evening during the week, Tuesday-Wednesday September 1-2 or 8-9, at 9 EST. Be done with it. Enough notice to hopefully get your schedule righted. Either make it, pre-rank, or get a friend to draft for you. At most, this draft should only take 1.5 hours.

jr11

:yup

Forum Member
Weird that you are saying your draft boards are taking 1 min as mine are 2 min at least... anyway...

Regarding the live draft what if we go further in the evening? Kids are asleep late so why not having a draft 10:00 pm or even 11:00 pm? Yes i will be a bit more tired the day after but so what???? I can live with that and wont have any stress with the wife and kids while they are all asleep!!!! :shrug: :0corn :0corn My vote goes for as late as possible!!!!

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
I don't mind the time, whether early or late, but that specific weekend is out for me, as I will be camping and no where near anything that resembles a computer....

I am all for doing it on a weekday night if that works better for everyone....

I agree with jr11 that there's no way that agent could make all of us happy, but Labor day weekend is traditionally a long weekend that lots of folks plan trips and family gatherings, so it just seems that any other weekend would work better for a lot of participants.

Maybe I am the only miscreant that will not be at home that weekend.... LOL :SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
I could handle a week night, right before that holiday weekend. Didn't realize it was Labor day. Nothing worse than drafting now and someone goes down before the season starts...whoops. Plus this gives you a little time to check things out with pre season games.

Also, I don't have to make all 24 happy. The drafts are 12 man drafts independent of each other. Plus, this is why I collect your money and cash your fucking checks in advance of announcing the time. I could care less if it works for you or not:mj07:

But really, I will do my best but I am not placating every fucking thing you guys have going on in your lives.

jr11

08-18-05
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
HELL
Being realistic, the first 2-4 rounds go extremely fast as most of know who is available and what we want. The trouble extends to the later rounds where you have to scramble a little bit, but these on-line drafts are pretty good with stats and listed bye weeks. Come on Agent, I know you care what I do every minute every hour of every day, right now I am going to take a shit.

jr11

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WayneWonder

Forum Member
May 17, 2005
Wilmington, DE
I could handle a week night, right before that holiday weekend. Didn't realize it was Labor day. Nothing worse than drafting now and someone goes down before the season starts...whoops. Plus this gives you a little time to check things out with pre season games.

Also, I don't have to make all 24 happy. The drafts are 12 man drafts independent of each other. Plus, this is why I collect your money and cash your fucking checks in advance of announcing the time. I could care less if it works for you or not:mj07:

But really, I will do my best but I am not placating every fucking thing you guys have going on in your lives.

A weeknight is good for me as well..Mon, Tues, or Thurs? That Friday and Saturday I will be away at a wedding. I would prefer not to have to auto draft in a league with this kind of buy-in. Thanks again for setting all this up. I know what a tremendous pain in the ass it can be to coordinate a draft.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jordan23

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Any weeknight is ok for me except Wednesday September 2 and Tuesday September 9

Thanks

dogface

Registered STUD
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
Minnesota
I prefer 14 as this is not a keeper league. That way it keeps people form hording players on a roster without ever using them. SUr eit is a fantasy technique, and should be utilized, but not to that extent IMO.

On the other side, it potentially could make trades more of a reality, although I have never seen that come into fruition!

dogface

Agent 0659

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
1. Agent- PAID
2. Mags- PAID
3. Cie Grant- CONFIRMED
4. Gods Fave Dog- PAID
5. Marcb (defending champ!)- PAID
6. Mully- PAID
7. Dogface- PAID
8. Tball- PAID
9. PPbart- CONFIRMED
10. Warner-PAID
11. Jordan23- CONFIRMED
12. Davoso- PAID
13. Tman- PAID
14. Box and One- PAID
15. Slink Dawg- PAID
16.Livetillthend-PAID
17. Waynes friend-
18. Packers4life-
19. Vollfan- PAID
20. Taoist- PAID
21. Wayne Wonder- PAID
22. 1837- PAID
23. Golferboy- PAID
24. Jr11- PAID

Agent 0659

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Pretty sure this payment list is correct guys. Hippo handles all the $$$ so let me know if I missed someone. You guys that have not paid need to communicate with me REAL quick as to what is up or I have a couple people waiting to take yous spots.

Announcing draft times today!:0corn

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Pretty sure this payment list is correct guys. Hippo handles all the $$$ so let me know if I missed someone. You guys that have not paid need to communicate with me REAL quick as to what is up or I have a couple people waiting to take yous spots.

Announcing draft times today!:0corn

My check is in the mail:shrug:

Seriously, it is. I didn't get around to mailing it until yesterday, or maybe wednesday, due to the mountain of work that awaited me when I returned.