OFFICIAL SERVICE TRACKING THREAD

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

seppy21

Forum Member
Nov 19, 2009
It is just my opinion but I think folks get to hung up on write ups with picks. There can be a variety of reasons why someone likes a certain play. If you are paying someone for picks, I would assume you trust that individual. If you do not, then you were foolish to send your cash. I have had a service, and still do. I use a bevy of numbers, trends, situations, injuries, weather, etc. to arrive at my plays. Most of my customers could care less why I like a play. They are just interested in winning after paying for the service. An explanation for a certain pick is not important. Whether it wins is the bottom line.

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
Well this has become entertaining. I especially like when judging people?s dating prowess becomes relevant.

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
It is just my opinion but I think folks get to hung up on write ups with picks. There can be a variety of reasons why someone likes a certain play. If you are paying someone for picks, I would assume you trust that individual. If you do not, then you were foolish to send your cash. I have had a service, and still do. I use a bevy of numbers, trends, situations, injuries, weather, etc. to arrive at my plays. Most of my customers could care less why I like a play. They are just interested in winning after paying for the service. An explanation for a certain pick is not important. Whether it wins is the bottom line.

There are different things that we are discussing here. If you are paying a few hundred dollars to a tout service, you shouldn't care about the why. In fact the tout, would be an idiot to explain why. The only thing that is important is that you need to know that the tout is trustworthy and has a good history.

Now if you are spending thousands of dollars for a model, you are damn right I want to know why. And when the why isn't based on what the line is, that isn't worth $1 to me.

Two different scenarios.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
Well this has become entertaining. I especially like when judging people?s dating prowess becomes relevant.

When I am trying to make a decision on who to invest my money with, I always look for services that offer the most fun without the results or handle questions by attacking people and saying they need to get a girlfriend.

Madjacks has it all.

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007

Another little system I have that ties right into the internet bravado of the anonymous flame throwers. But that system isn't for sale.

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
Another little system I have that ties right into the internet bravado of the anonymous flame throwers. But that system isn't for sale.

There are anonymous flame throwers? I only see the posts from members that have registered and have a username. I must be missing out on some quality stuff.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
I never played any of your plays because I couldn't find any substantial proof that your plays are +EV.

Your 1Q Ohio St miracle is great. I never played it. Any model that doesn't factor the point spread into it is not reliable. At what point do you stop playing it? OSU -10? OSU -10'? OSU -14? You can't blindly bet something without accounting for the spread. GL.

Really? How's is it a miracle with 3 years of dominating success? How long? Until it regresses. Not too complicated. Do you think OSU 1q is the only one?

...and if it's the miracle you claim, well, let's just say I would much rather be a part of a miracle then claiming you witnessed one on the sidelines. But that's me.

Your theory also credits many other success I've had as miracles, too? In fact, according to your theory you're in the midst of another miracle right now. But yet, you distract yourself from it.

There are anonymous flame throwers? I only see the posts from members that have registered and have a username. I must be missing out on some quality stuff.

Nice to meet you Mr Poon. Jack, Mr Poon wishes to no longer remain anonymous with me. Please forward me his info. Thx.

There are different things that we are discussing here. If you are paying a few hundred dollars to a tout service, you shouldn't care about the why. In fact the tout, would be an idiot to explain why. The only thing that is important is that you need to know that the tout is trustworthy and has a good history.

Now if you are spending thousands of dollars for a model, you are damn right I want to know why. And when the why isn't based on what the line is, that isn't worth $1 to me.

Two different scenarios.

You'd make a pretty good tout. :0074

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
busy week for me with capping Breeders Cup stuff.....will update this after Sunday night game

Louie- didnt watch much college today but saw Ohio State dominating and KNEW youd be on the 1st Q....this has been the most consistent bet of the year. :toast:

14-7-1, nice start to the season Louie. keep up the good work.

is there any need to be such a cunt?

do you constantly need someone jerking you off about your record? holy fuck man.

someone compliments Louie for listing FREE PLAYS in here, and you have to rattle off about how your this and that and on such a great run and talk about how easy it is.

at least Louie has some class. I dont recall him coming in here posting and 1 upping you when you were having a 4-13 week 7. was it easy that week too?

keep the fucking pissing contest elsewhere, this thread isnt for that.

wow. all that flame throwing towards Louie.

:0003

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
This is real simple. I was invited here by the owner as a financial opp for him and I. In that process our hopes and ambitions were to genuinely have those that followed an +ev opp as well. No guarantees just promises to advance those looking for knowledge and experience. NEVER ONCE has Jack or I tried to hide from that fact, or mislead ANYONE to thinking I'm here otherwise!

I come with more verifiable credentials then 99.9% of all those selling picks and rattle off 100 free picks that are hitting at the rate as I'm telling you while it's happening.

That being said, You're not only insulted that I would ask for money for my expertise and experience, you're even more pissed that I was willing to offer a donation/honor system as a possible option. Then you top it off by calling me a beggar.

When you grow up a little an apologize for insulting me, I'll be happy to accept.

Until then, I say FUCK YOU! FUCK YOUR THREAD! FUCK YOUR OPINION! :mj12:

Now, can I please move on? Thank you.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
This is real simple. I was invited here by the owner as a financial opp for him and I. In that process our hopes and ambitions were to genuinely have those that followed an +ev opp as well. No guarantees just promises to advance those looking for knowledge and experience. NEVER ONCE has Jack or I tried to hide from that fact, or mislead ANYONE to thinking I'm here otherwise!

I come with more verifiable credentials then 99.9% of all those selling picks and rattle off 100 free picks that are hitting at the rate as I'm telling you while it's happening.

That being said, You're not only insulted that I would ask for money for my expertise and experience, you're even more pissed that I was willing to offer a donation/honor system as a possible option. Then you top it off by calling me a beggar.

When you grow up a little an apologize for insulting me, I'll be happy to accept.

Until then, I say FUCK YOU! FUCK YOUR THREAD! FUCK YOUR OPINION! :mj12:

Now, can I please move on? Thank you.

nobody said you are trying to hide your agenda. ive never heard of you before you started posting here. I am sure a lot of other folks are in that boat too. so you pop up on here, and correct me if im wrong, but I dont ever remember seeing a thread detailing what you are offering as far as prices and all else goes?

but anyway, you come here and you are all hey I was on HBO this and that 20 years ago, ok, great credentials, but when someone goes to your site, all there is is a bunch of videos.

there is nothing at all that says how you are doing this season, there is nothing at all saying how you have done the past week, month, year, anything. the only thing there is a billion youtube videos and an option to pay for your picks.

doesnt even say how many picks just says all picks. so for your 3 day ticket for 100 bucks, there could theoretically only be a single play.

but, they could pay you 2,500 for the direct access season ticket. for a season worth of picks and whatever direct access is.

what? when does the season start and end? is it a year based on the time you sign up? is it untill the end of the NFL season? end of NCAA hoops season?

you are moaning about nobody giving you any coin for your picks, but who the fuck can even figure out what you get? other than the 3 day, 7 day, or 1 month package which sounds like picks just emailed or texted and no VIP consultation or whatever it is you are saying you offer to people.

I dont know why you were insulted. I just thought the line about not being able to put your kids through school because nobody is buying your sports picks was really over the top and pathetic.

the entire point of this thread was to not only help members receive some transparency, but it helps the touts as well. if you are as good as you say you are, sack up and post your record in full. that goes for any service, not just the ones here. if the results speak for themselves, people will keep that in mind when they decide what service to pay for, if any.

and for the record, I didnt insult that you would ask for money for your "expertise and experience". I insulted the fact you take it to such a low as to make out like you cant afford to put your kids through school because nobody here is paying you for some picks.

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
and for the record, I didnt insult that you would ask for money for your "expertise and experience". I insulted the fact you take it to such a low as to make out like you cant afford to put your kids through school because nobody here is paying you for some picks.

That was actually tongue and cheek, but either way, FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR THREAD and FUCK YOUR OPINION.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

s-love

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 10, 2007
Suva, Fiji
All this Service talk and it's quite amazing the Site Owner hasn't been transparent about their cut of the membership fees. I'll lay Scott-Atlanta type chalk that there will be double the amount of Services next football season. ThunderRaymond Sports anyone?

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
Just hit my "Double Helping of Turkey,Mashed Potato & Gravy" Thanksgiving Day X2 Special to move to 22-12 on "NFL OVER PLAYS" on the year in the Phart/Hippo Contest.....64.70588235294117%.......And as always, FREE........:toast:

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Just hit my "Double Helping of Turkey,Mashed Potato & Gravy" Thanksgiving Day X2 Special to move to 22-12 on "NFL OVER PLAYS" on the year in the Phart/Hippo Contest.....64.70588235294117%.......And as always, FREE........:toast:

Yea but for how long? Looks like you are setting yourself up for a move to the dark side. What was your record last year? Sporty

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
Yea but for how long? Looks like you are setting yourself up for a move to the dark side. What was your record last year? Sporty

Just ask Betone how well I did with my picks in the MJ's Sports Bar last year.......Didn't cost him a nickle.....The guy is Semi- Retired now I hear....:0008

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Just ask Betone how well I did with my picks in the MJ's Sports Bar last year.......Didn't cost him a nickle.....The guy is Semi- Retired now I hear....:0008

Lol

This year and last combined I am 58-36 0.61702128%
Money Maker I tell ya. Cash in hand my friend. Its all in black and white and Verified. I quit my job.
Why pay for touts?

:box2:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation

Now 25-13 on "NFL OVER PLAYS" in the Phart/Hippo Contest......A $1 player would be up $10.70 so far this season......And as always, FREE......:toast: