OFFICIAL SERVICE TRACKING THREAD

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
this has turned into a complete shitshow.

donations? wtf?

do you know how many cappers have been posting on this forum for YEARS and have never asked for any type of donation? there are dozens of guys who consistently post plays and write ups year after year after year and have never asked for a donation. I think that asking that in a place like this is a slap in the face to some of the long time members who have never tried getting a dime out of anyone by posting picks. opening up that road here is just asking for trouble.

I understand that its your job or whatever, but why are you giving away all your picks if it is your job? also, are you not betting these games yourself? surely youd be doing quite well if you were making the bets? youd probably be making more the last few weeks than you would if people were paying your monthly for some picks? you said in your post about the guy who wanted to bet 30k or whatever that he should invest in your hoops system and it could have him up 1-200k if not more as it progressed...why arent you doing that yourself? if its such a great system and profitable, why are you not doing it yourself? I am not saying your system isnt great, it may and well be, and your record has been really nice in college hoops. I just dont understand making out like youre hurting for money when you have a system that is touted to be so good that you could be using yourself to make money.

the whole point of this thread was to accurately keep record of any services. nobody was asking for handouts from you. I dont know about anyone else but I assumed the plays you listed were your "free plays" and you had your main plays or whatever to the people who subscribed to you.

all this was meant to be was a reference point where people could check the updated status of the services they may be interested in.

wasnt really my intention to try and grade 20 plays a day either. just update the main post with up to date records which should be supplied by the services themselves. will never understand why that is such a difficult ask. this is for informational purposes for the members of the forum. many of whom have probably thought about buying picks before either by one of the touts here or elsewhere. or was at least hoping someone who is a part of it could keep the rest of us up to date.

THUNDER hasnt given anyone an update in weeks and his followers have been silent until today when someone finally spoke up about the money he is losing by following THUNDER.

I just dont get it. I thought this would be good for everyone. Good for the touts to be able to show their LEGIT record, and good for any potential customers to be able to see what they are offering 100% without any bullshit angles or funny math. just straight to the point numbers so they could figure out whats best for them. I can see why Louie is frustrated...he is on a hot streak and posting winners and apparently nobody is signing up for his service. But I dont know what to tell you man. You want a donation because youre hot right now but when you have a bad couple weeks are you gonna give anyone a partial refund or anything? because in those weeks not only are they losing money on their bets but theyre also paying for the information.

I dunno. It is what it is I guess. Never thought transparency would have been such a huge deal for the touts on here. I wouldve thought thats part of the job. People expect to see your results so they know what theyre paying for. If you wanna charge for picks, back it up with some facts on WHY people should pay you.

Reactions: zoomer

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Never thought transparency would have been such a huge deal for the touts on here. I wouldve thought thats part of the job. People expect to see your results so they know what theyre paying for. If you wanna charge for picks, back it up with some facts on WHY people should pay you.

When you suck, it becomes a huge deal.

Reactions: zoomer

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
You want a donation because youre hot right now but when you have a bad couple weeks are you gonna give anyone a partial refund or anything? .

I'm sorry I thought this was a gambling forum. I'm looking for gamblers. I don't NEED to do anything here. You can have your thread. Here's a great tip....There's only one thing that grows in your hand.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

heleanth

Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Northern Wisconsin
I'm sorry I thought this was a gambling forum. I'm looking for gamblers. I don't NEED to do anything here. You can have your thread. Here's a great tip....There's only one thing that grows in your hand.

I think I'm in over my head here. This may very well be a gambling forum. However, most would not consider me a gambler. I am a 10 and 20 dollar bettor and do so purely for entertainment. There is no way I could afford to pay for a service and still hope to break even or stay a little above water. I love this site, for all the handicappers that are gracious enough to share their insight, and for entertainment provided by all the sparring that goes on among the posters.

I'm sure I don't belong in the services thread if I will ultimately be expected to pay for a service. Louie, I appreciate all the plays you have posted here and I hope you are successful in marketing your services to gamblers, one of which I am not.

Good luck to all!!!:0008

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ

thats where you have a different view of the majority of folks here.

you see this place as a pond of fish, potential clients. the majority of people come here to discuss games, handicapping, sports, whatever. people come for free information and picks. there is a very small number of the member population that come to pay for picks. just look at how many people on the forums signed up for capper and thunders picks. a very small number in the grand scheme of things as far as the member population goes.

you probably would have had a lot more success posting your picks in the appropriate forum. I can tell you most people looking for NCAA plays arent going to check the services forum, let alone a service tracking thread.

why not start posting your free plays or whatever you are giving out in the NCAA hoops forum? if you keep up the hot streak with your free plays I am sure you will have some people jump on board for the rest of your plays or whatever it is you offer for money. no need to advertise your service there, just post the plays. if people are that interested, theyll look into the service. you are relatively unknown here. youve been a member for what, 6 years? but you have just shy of 70 posts. the majority of which coming in the last 2 months. there are guys here that have been giving out picks for years and years. all free. that is why people come here. people come here to look at Boxs hoops and football plays. people come to see what Jord is playin for the day. people come to see what side a capper theyve been following and interacting with is on. some guys provide information others wouldnt normally see because of where they live or what they follow. its a community that shares information and picks. that is why the majority of us are here. so dont get butt hurt when we arent shelling out money for your picks or service. who knows how many people have even played your games. I personally havent. Ive played zero college hoops this year because I like to let teams get settled so I can do my own homework and make my own picks.

you arent going to find people looking to drop 20-30k on a game here. although you should get in touch with boundbook on that one. a lot of people bet peanuts. a lot of people do it purely for entertainment.

to be honest, I would rather pay a yearly fee to post on this forum than deal with the bullshit the touts bring.

anyway, my suggestion to you is post your free picks in the appropriate forum and become a known poster. if you keep winning, you will gain a following. take it from there. you cant come here with no post history and expect people to throw their money at you for some picks.

heleanth

Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Northern Wisconsin
Another winning day for Louie Diamond!! 2 out of 3 for the day; 65-42 for plays posted here. Again, thaks for posting your plays for us here. We appreciate it. Continued success to you, sir!:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
This will be my last picks post in this thread. I'll be damned if I'm gonna lay down down to airports thinking he speaks for all. He's so far off that I just don't see it worthy of my effort. But I'm not taking my ball and running home, just moving to another thread.

I'd like to thank the others who I think respectfully chimed in with honorable intent, as I did.

I think it is imperative to have consistent, transparent and up to date records posted on a website.

The fact that you seem to have different plans for different clients certainly complicates things.

I would guess very very few people have played your picks from the beginning for various reasons...a lot of plays, no knowledge of how you have done in the past etc...

My suggestion...set a price and see who is willing to pay going forward. I don't see the donation method working.

Just my two cents.

Yes, it does complicate things. Sports gambling isn't cookie cutter. Players come in all shapes and sizes. Most don't want the whole buffet but I certainly look at everything. Teasers, parlays, ML's, q's, h's, that's how you find the spots. But mostly, I need to justify my pay. Just giving out picks isn't really helping anyone. Teach a man to fish?.Win, lose or draw, you're a smarter player for dealing with me. We all have losing runs.

My past:
My 500 picks to HBO sports alone has more units won than RAS, Fezzik B2B Hilton or what other transparent credentials many may deem credible. Plus I have over 130 videos on Don Best with detailed analysis and a solid winning record. I also shared 2nd place in the Hilton contest back in 1991.

In fact, Ed from RAS actually spent well over an hour and a half on the phone with me in 1997 gathering any info he could get from me. Because I was being respectful and answered his questions, he received a great deal of money making info that day but I never did receive a penny. Now I am certainly not saying that it has anything to do with his plays or his success, but if any of it was shame on me, no?

I would agree. My opinion doesn't carry as much weight as others on this board, but while I have seen others suggest the donation method, I just don't see it working very well. I completely agree with rrc however that a transparent and timely record of results is imperative.

I understand you wanting to customize picks to the individual, but there is so much "baggage" around the tout industry that it makes this strategy problematic. It is too easy to lose the "trust factor" that way, and once it is gone, you would be screwed.

Just a couple of thoughts.....

Timely record of results problem for me. Take a look at the last update on my website. I do what I do (Tout) because I can do what I want, when I want and my only commitment it to be honorable to those I deal with.

But that will be changing sometime soon as we're working on software to make the task easier on my site.

As far as the trust factor, that's exactly why I offer personalized service and deal with everyone direct.

I am willing to make a donation ( small though it may be). Give me an address to send it to.

Thank you for the offer. That won't be necessary.

When you suck, it becomes a huge deal.

Even a bigger deal when you get reverse engineered. How many times does one need to hear 'Ohio St. 1Q' before you need to be told to play it every week? That's not the only train ride out there.

I think I'm in over my head here. This may very well be a gambling forum. However, most would not consider me a gambler. I am a 10 and 20 dollar bettor and do so purely for entertainment. There is no way I could afford to pay for a service and still hope to break even or stay a little above water. I love this site, for all the handicappers that are gracious enough to share their insight, and for entertainment provided by all the sparring that goes on among the posters.

I'm sure I don't belong in the services thread if I will ultimately be expected to pay for a service. Louie, I appreciate all the plays you have posted here and I hope you are successful in marketing your services to gamblers, one of which I am not.

Good luck to all!!!:0008

You've exceeded far beyond any expectations I had. My point is that airportis has a little tout megalomania going on.

I guess I should just put up a disclaimer that you need a 100k br and bet 2.5% or you shouldn't buy my picks. If only the gun free zone signs worked as well.

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
This will be my last picks post in this thread. I'll be damned if I'm gonna lay down down to airports thinking he speaks for all. He's so far off that I just don't see it worthy of my effort. But I'm not taking my ball and running home, just moving to another thread.

I'd like to thank the others who I think respectfully chimed in with honorable intent, as I did.

Yes, it does complicate things. Sports gambling isn't cookie cutter. Players come in all shapes and sizes. Most don't want the whole buffet but I certainly look at everything. Teasers, parlays, ML's, q's, h's, that's how you find the spots. But mostly, I need to justify my pay. Just giving out picks isn't really helping anyone. Teach a man to fish?.Win, lose or draw, you're a smarter player for dealing with me. We all have losing runs.

My past:
My 500 picks to HBO sports alone has more units won than RAS, Fezzik B2B Hilton or what other transparent credentials many may deem credible. Plus I have over 130 videos on Don Best with detailed analysis and a solid winning record. I also shared 2nd place in the Hilton contest back in 1991.

In fact, Ed from RAS actually spent well over an hour and a half on the phone with me in 1997 gathering any info he could get from me. Because I was being respectful and answered his questions, he received a great deal of money making info that day but I never did receive a penny. Now I am certainly not saying that it has anything to do with his plays or his success, but if any of it was shame on me, no?

Timely record of results problem for me. Take a look at the last update on my website. I do what I do (Tout) because I can do what I want, when I want and my only commitment it to be honorable to those I deal with.

But that will be changing sometime soon as we're working on software to make the task easier on my site.

As far as the trust factor, that's exactly why I offer personalized service and deal with everyone direct.

Thank you for the offer. That won't be necessary.

Even a bigger deal when you get reverse engineered. How many times does one need to hear 'Ohio St. 1Q' before you need to be told to play it every week? That's not the only train ride out there.

You've exceeded far beyond any expectations I had. My point is that airportis has a little tout megalomania going on.

I guess I should just put up a disclaimer that you need a 100k br and bet 2.5% or you shouldn't buy my picks. If only the gun free zone signs worked as well.

My statement was not directed at Louie. The fact is that I have no idea if he sucks or not.

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ

hardly mate. i've acknowledged you and your picks quite a few teams, even in this thread.

i dont care what you do on here, just be transparent so the members of this community arent getting ripped off. nobody wants that.

and dont come on here giving us sob stories about not being able to put your kids through school because nobody is paying for your picks. if theyre that fucking great and your systems and free train rides are easy money makers, make the plays yourself and become a millionaire. if youve got such great secrets of the trade why would you share them with anyone else when you can just make the money yourself making plays.

:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
and dont come on here giving us sob stories about not being able to put your kids through school because nobody is paying for your picks. if theyre that fucking great and your systems and free train rides are easy money makers, make the plays yourself and become a millionaire. if youve got such great secrets of the trade why would you share them with anyone else when you can just make the money yourself making plays.

:0008

Sob story? Are you fucking kidding me? It was a point being that you're such a Dbag for thinking I, or anyone, owes you anything because others want post for free. There was someone posting about doing a donation service. I was just offering suggestions and opening dialogue.

Newsflash: I'm not the one here looking for some self-esteem, especially from some anonymous little puck bitch with an superiority complex. I sell picks because I get paid to sell picks. If that bothers you and free a need to be a hero and save all 22 people viewing from the POTENTIAL OF DONATING at their will from what THEY have seen, then you need to take a serious look deep within yourself and maybe find a gf.

You bitch when guys lose, you bitch when guys win, you bitch when the post plays, you bitch when they don't. Guess what the common denominator is?.BITCH? GFY!

TU - Thanks for the clarification but that still doesn't answer the reverse engineering issue.

Last edited:

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
Agreed, great job plus a nice guy.....He could be an arrogant prick, but is not, bonus.....:0008

Sob story? Are you fucking kidding me? It was a point being that you're such a Dbag for thinking I, or anyone, owes you anything because others want post for free. There was someone posting about doing a donation service. I was just offering suggestions and opening dialogue.

Newsflash: I'm not the one here looking for some self-esteem, especially from some anonymous little puck bitch with an superiority complex. I sell picks because I get paid to sell picks. If that bothers you and free a need to be a hero and save all 22 people viewing from the POTENTIAL OF DONATING at their will from what THEY have seen, then you need to take a serious look deep within yourself and maybe find a gf.

You bitch when guys lose, you bitch when guys win, you bitch when the post plays, you bitch when they don't. Guess what the common denominator is?.BITCH? GFY!

TU - Thanks for the clarification but that still doesn't answer the reverse engineering issue.

Easy bud, you're starting to make me look bad here......This is why I treat my plays like a slut, I give it away......21-12 in the Phart/Hippo Contest on Over Plays in the NFL, as always FREE......:0003

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001

I never played any of your plays because I couldn't find any substantial proof that your plays are +EV.

Your 1Q Ohio St miracle is great. I never played it. Any model that doesn't factor the point spread into it is not reliable. At what point do you stop playing it? OSU -10? OSU -10'? OSU -14? You can't blindly bet something without accounting for the spread. GL.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
I never played any of your plays because I couldn't find any substantial proof that your plays are +EV.

Your 1Q Ohio St miracle is great. I never played it. Any model that doesn't factor the point spread into it is not reliable. At what point do you stop playing it? OSU -10? OSU -10'? OSU -14? You can't blindly bet something without accounting for the spread. GL.

I respectfully disagree to a certain extent.

Now I'm curious, if I were to give you the CBB system and prove you wrong (we can discuss acceptable proof later), would you be willing to pay handsomely for for that? If so, please take this private.

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
I respectfully disagree to a certain extent.

Now I'm curious, if I were to give you the CBB system and prove you wrong (we can discuss acceptable proof later), would you be willing to pay handsomely for for that? If so, please take this private.

I've paid for services in the past, so paying for a model would not phase me. However, I completely disagree with this premise. So you could never prove to me that a system that doesn't account for the spread is worth $1 to me.

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Agree with TU that there is not proof that your plays are +EV...doesn't mean they aren't.

Secondly, if your CBB system is a proven winner, why not bet as much as YOU can possibly get down, keep the plays to yourself and live happily ever after.

Note: Second comment is in no way meant to be disrespectful, just an honest question.

Some math...You (or any other gambler) have a system that hits 57% which we all should agree is absolutely world class.

1000 games...bet $5000 per game...net profit $528,000...( I used -108 on losses)

Now that's only $5000 per game...at $10,000/game we net over $1,000,000....for big bettors $5000-10,000 per game is nothing.

Who wouldn't be happy with that? No one I know.

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
First off, I've made a 20 year claim and offered an option of proof. What a shame your responses have been. Please excuse my sarcasm.

I've paid for services in the past, so paying for a model would not phase me. However, I completely disagree with this premise. So you could never prove to me that a system that doesn't account for the spread is worth $1 to me.

That is why it should be invaluable to you. An opportunity to make money where you never saw it.

Agree with TU that there is not proof that your plays are +EV...doesn't mean they aren't.

Secondly, if your CBB system is a proven winner, why not bet as much as YOU can possibly get down, keep the plays to yourself and live happily ever after.

Note: Second comment is in no way meant to be disrespectful, just an honest question.

Some math...You (or any other gambler) have a system that hits 57% which we all should agree is absolutely world class.

1000 games...bet $5000 per game...net profit $528,000...( I used -108 on losses)

Now that's only $5000 per game...at $10,000/game we net over $1,000,000....for big bettors $5000-10,000 per game is nothing.

and at $1mill per game we could win 1bill in no time. Gambling is relative. I've made a living selling picks on/off over the past 30 years. People pay. It's really not that hard to figure out. It's much easier then working thru the 'bullshit' of being a full time player. I'm guaranteed +ev on everything. I don't know any better way to explain it and I can't help those that can't appreciate that. If you can't, head over to RAS and ask them, maybe they'll get you the answer you're looking for.

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
First off, I've made a 20 year claim and offered an option of proof. What a shame your responses have been. Please excuse my sarcasm.

This is how I would anticipate a discussion with you about your 'proof' would go. You display your so-called proof and want cash. I laugh at you and inform you I wouldn't bet money on this system with my enemies money. Sorry but i'm not buying any system from someone who doesn't factor point spreads into their system and one who can't seem to display any transparency for anything.

I'm guaranteed +ev on everything.

We've heard you tout you're a legend. But you seem incapable of actually creating a web page that might post a pick after the game starts to prove a thing. But yet you have all these cool fucking videos. Excuse my sarcasm.

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ

oh man. first of all, I dont think you owe me or anyone anything other than a bit of transparency in your record since youre asking people to pay you for sports picks. I could not give the slightest of shits if you post 1, 100, or 0 plays in this thread. It wasnt a game picking thread, it was meant for the sole reason of keeping an up to date record of any touts or services the members here might be interested in. I've already addressed that but for some reason you keep thinking I am asking you to post your daily card every day for free. Nope. Dont care what your card is, just the end result.

secondly, you are not the only one here looking for some self esteem? wtf? I am truly sorry that nobody is giving you a hand job over your picks here but what do you expect on the internet?

thirdly, I dont bitch when anyone loses. I dont bitch when you post plays, and I dont even bitch when you post no plays. I am pretty sure on a number of occasions in this thread and probably others, I've wished you good luck and even pointed out that you werent being a smacked ass like some of the other touts on here. I guess all touts finally show their true colors though when the money isnt flowing.

and finally, "find a GF" ? really? are you going to resort to your mom jokes next? I'd say the immature insults are hurting your image and someone wanting people to pay them for something should probably try and keep a decent image. :shrug:

surely this isnt the only avenue you use to attract customers, so I am not sure why youve gone absolutely ape shit over the fact that nobody or not enough people here are buying your picks.

PS- I still dont understand how you have a system that you claim can turn millions into billions and not just use this yourself to become a millionaire. Do you bet your own games? :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Easy bud, you're starting to make me look bad here......This is why I treat my plays like a slut, I give it away......21-12 in the Phart/Hippo Contest on Over Plays in the NFL, as always FREE......:0003

I'll let you guys deal with louie. I don't really give a shit. All i've asked for from these services is transparency and none of them has come close to it. At least louie has posted some picks but who the hell would wager them with no reliable tracking record. What a mess.

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
This is how I would anticipate a discussion with you about your 'proof' would go. You display your so-called proof and want cash. I laugh at you and inform you I wouldn't bet money on this system with my enemies money. Sorry but i'm not buying any system from someone who doesn't factor point spreads into their system and one who can't seem to display any transparency for anything.

We've heard you tout you're a legend. But you seem incapable of actually creating a web page that might post a pick after the game starts to prove a thing. But yet you have all these cool fucking videos. Excuse my sarcasm.

Not incapable. see: reverse engineering comment.

But feel free to explain why me posting my picks without *why* would be important *you* if in the end you want to 'judge' how the winners became winners. Getting dizzy?.