OFFICIAL SERVICE TRACKING THREAD

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

heleanth

Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Northern Wisconsin
5th winning day in a row posted here by Louie Diamond!!!!!!!! Using the posted lines, he was 7-4. The Washington line dropped shortly after. I got a push at 12 and I saw it lower than that later. Also, a horrible beat on Marshalk, getting 5, ahead the entire game, tied on a buzzer basket, then loses by 8 in OT.

5-day record for Louie: 25-13!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Louie!!!:toast::0074:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
I appreciate the kind words, guys. I but I worked real hard on being a douchebag and an asshole and I'll be damned if you're getting off that easy. :nono:

As, quite possibly, the most flamed tout in the history of sports boards and in the defense of Se?or, Thunder and other 'trying' touts all over this fine planet?.these aren't guys playing 3 card monte with their sports picks. If this were Jeff Allen sports and not Madjacksports, I could see their point. But they're not pitching fixed, insider games or things like that. They have guys willing to pay them for winners and probably have no clue how to 'turn and burn'. IF YOU HAD PEOPLE WILLING TO PAY YOU WOULDN'T YOU TRY HARD TO WIN? Their clients are right here on the same boards as you. Good, bad or indifferent the results will eventually show with the words of their paying clients. Someone can 'try' them out for $150 or get a whole season for $800. If that's life changing investment, sports gambling may not be your best endeavor. If someone is looking to be a hero, I have a long laundry list of real world issues that their energy can be best used.

I gotta admit, it really sucks catching flames from posters because you don't do it 'their' way, or because they got burned by a tout so all touts are losers and it's revenge time. And to be honest, it's ez to be stubborn and not do it their way just because they feel 'entitled' to 'tell' me what 'I' need to do?.whether their point was valid or not. ?And really, who wants to worry about that shit when all you really want to do is spend your time finding ways to win.

Most, if not all, guys paying for plays are -ev. So it's not always about winning, many times it's just it's about getting better, smarter or losing less. My CBB plays are a simple system that can be explained in 1 sentence. It's worked most seasons for the past 25 years. The biggest effort I've made on it this year was posting so many damn plays in this thread. OSU 1stQ has been a winner for at least 3 years. Things like that are worth the price of admission all in itself. Most of these things I just fall into via osmosis of studying the screen and schedule. When one picks up on things like that, they should be compensated for their findings. When one goes to school, they pay to be taught how to hone a craft. The teacher doesn't follow you through life and tell you what to do next. In essence, sports gambling didn't come with directions. IMO, 'direction' should be your focus when tailing (or flaming) someone.

Now that I got back on my Rodney King :soapbox: and the system has its' most plays in a day yet?whoooo, shuttering the thought.

Mia-fla +2.5
Msu -22
col -14.5
duke -29.5
ecu -1.5
arz -36
tenn -27.5
sh -19.5
somiss +5
cal-25.5
ucla-22
pro -12.5
tt -7.5

nflonfox

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 8, 2013
Is the Thunder service still alive ? I have not heard a update or are they all dead in there.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

heleanth

Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Northern Wisconsin
Wow!!!! Not only is Louie Diamond 6 for 6 winning days posted here, on Monday, he lands 10 out of 13 winners against the posted line. (For transparency purposes, I pushed on ECU at 2 and it went up to 3 1/2 later in the day, but it was 1 1/2 early Monday.) Unreal run: Now up to 35-16!!!!! About 69%.!!!!! Wow!! Thanks, again, Louie!!!!!!

:toast::0074:0008:00hour

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
Yw.

rich -16.5
ky -26.5
psu -3.5
kan -17
aub -9
wisc -20.5
so ill -1
st. johns -7.5

adding?.
Ala -7.5
Duke -24

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

heleanth

Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Northern Wisconsin
Yesterday is the first time in 7 days of posting that Louie Diamond did not end up in the plus column. And in the grand scheme of things, it was really a break-even day, losing only the vig in a 5-5 day. After 7 days, his record stands at 40 and 21!!!! Pretty exceptional, I think!!!

Thanks for posting the plays for us, Louie! Continued success to you, sir!!!!:00hour:0008

heleanth

Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Northern Wisconsin
2 out of 3 for Sir Louie Diamond today ( I managed to get Pitt at -19 1/2. They won by 19). That's 7 out of 8 winning days! Record now stands at 42-22. Thanj you, Louie!!!!!!!:0008:toast::0074

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
Alb,
Glad you're taking advantage of the plays.

H,
Sorry to hear yo missed the Pitt number.

I'll try to get these in on the overnights. There's about 250 plays in system thru new years day. It's hit 65% a few times over the past 20 years. Keep the positive vibes up and we may get to see some fucked up shit. Send Christmas cards to Jack attn: Louie. :0008

mia-fla -7.5
fla-12.5
wisc -23.5
kan st -4.5
gtwn -14
geo +1
wake -21
wvu -13.5
tt-7
min 17.5

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Great job thus far Louie.

In the past has the system always produced favorites as the vast majority of plays..thanks again.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
:SIB. Oddly enough, being a favorite has nothing to do with the system but it's great at throwing people off thinking it's just fav system.