OFFICIAL SERVICE TRACKING THREAD

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Were we are at.

MLB +39% REG SEASON LAST MONTH
MLB -52% POSTSEASON AFTER I TOLD CLIENTS TO TAKE ALL REG SEASON WINNINGS OUT- REDUCED BR FOR POSTSEASON

+133% NCAAF

-60% NFL WE HAD one unreal bad week worst ever for me a month back

+11% NBA

+10% SOCCER

-30% HOCKEY

WE ARE taking one day at a time -we are ahead -we are having fun-I promise you that nfl anomaly will look diff in a couple weeks

nutgrabber

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 7, 2013
Were we are at.

MLB -52% POSTSEASON AFTER I TOLD CLIENTS TO TAKE ALL REG SEASON WINNINGS OUT- REDUCED BR FOR POSTSEASON

+133% NCAAF

+11% NBA

+10% SOCCER

-30% HOCKEY

WE ARE taking one day at a time -we are ahead -we are having fun-I promise you that nfl anomaly will look diff in a couple weeks

:142smilie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
Were we are at.

+133% NCAAF

+11% NBA

+10% SOCCER

-30% HOCKEY

that bit is irrelevant for the purpose of this thread but thanks for the update! original post has been updated.

nothing from Louie Diamond this past week? anyone have Senors record for the week after MNF or did he not play it?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
played the Superbowl pretenders :facepalm:

Week 8 .......................................... 5-3-0

Since you want to keep an accurate count ..... you have Week 2 wrong, some how as it's 3-4-0

any one of my clients can verify that fact for you

but as long as WE have it right, that's what counts ;)

Last edited:

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
that bit is irrelevant for the purpose of this thread but thanks for the update! original post has been updated.

nothing from Louie Diamond this past week? anyone have Senors record for the week after MNF or did he not play it?

nothing irrelevent that is where we are at.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
Then just listing the %'s doesn't mean much honestly. You could be up 200% in a sport that your bankroll is a tenth of one in which you are down 50%.

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
Then just listing the %'s doesn't mean much honestly. You could be up 200% in a sport that your bankroll is a tenth of one in which you are down 50%.

exactly. its all smoke and mirrors.

for example...

+133% NCAAF
-60% NFL

if you start with a $5,000 NFL bankroll, you are down 3k

if your NCAA bankroll was $1,000 to start, you are still down from the NFL plays. going just by % one would get the idea that it would still be up 73%

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ErXwyqQ7w8E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:kiss:

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
exactly. Its all smoke and mirrors.

For example...

+133% ncaaf
-60% nfl

if you start with a $5,000 nfl bankroll, you are down 3k

if your ncaa bankroll was $1,000 to start, you are still down from the nfl plays. Going just by % one would get the idea that it would still be up 73%

wtf you guys are nuts +133 units - 60 units is +73

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000

YOU ASKED WHERE i AM AT TOLD YOU. HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. BUT THE RECORD IS ACCURATE- NOT KEPT BY ME.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME i WILL EVER BE IN THIS THREAD

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
YOU ASKED WHERE i AM AT TOLD YOU. HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. BUT THE RECORD IS ACCURATE- NOT KEPT BY ME.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME i WILL EVER BE IN THIS THREAD

Not sure why you are yelling. Don't believe I have ever taken a shot at you in this thread. Just asked for clarification on some things, that's all.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
wtf you guys are nuts +133 units - 60 units is +73

youre using units now? not %?

anyway...wow....read post 70.....

poon asked you if your bankrolls for each sport are different, you said yes. you also addressed this in a previous post saying that your MLB post season bankroll is smaller than your MLB regular season bankroll.

now, like I showed in an example, if your bankrolls are different, the %'s are not going to really reflect much across the board because your bankrolls are different.

a 5% play with a 5k bankroll is a hell of a lot different than a 5% play with a 1k bankroll.

if one sport has a bankroll of $5,000....a losing 5% play will cost $250.

if another sport has a bankroll of only $1,000...a losing 5% play will only cost $50.

now, say you go 0-5 in each of those 2 sports one week. (this is just a fucking example)

making it simple, just say each play was worth 5%

even though you are technically -25% in each sport, with different bankrolls, one sport lost you $1,250 while the other only lost $250.

it is a big fucking difference so dont get your knickers twisted when someone tries to make sense of how your shit actually works.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
youre using units now? not %?

anyway...wow....read post 70.....

poon asked you if your bankrolls for each sport are different, you said yes. you also addressed this in a previous post saying that your MLB post season bankroll is smaller than your MLB regular season bankroll.

now, like I showed in an example, if your bankrolls are different, the %'s are not going to really reflect much across the board because your bankrolls are different.

a 5% play with a 5k bankroll is a hell of a lot different than a 5% play with a 1k bankroll.

if one sport has a bankroll of $5,000....a losing 5% play will cost $250.

if another sport has a bankroll of only $1,000...a losing 5% play will only cost $50.

now, say you go 0-5 in each of those 2 sports one week. (this is just a fucking example)

making it simple, just say each play was worth 5%

even though you are technically -25% in each sport, with different bankrolls, one sport lost you $1,250 while the other only lost $250.

it is a big fucking difference so dont get your knickers twisted when someone tries to make sense of how your shit actually works.

NFL AND NCAA HAVE SAME BR SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? i START OUT WITH A 100k IN EACH 50K NHL BASES AND SOCCER 120K IN BASKETS NCAA AND NBA -DOES NOT MATTER NO KNICKERS HERE-