OFFICIAL SERVICE TRACKING THREAD

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
What kind of percentage are you talking about ? Only 40% left to play with in the NFL or do replenish back to 100% to get the full effect .

When working with Thunder you replenish the bankroll everyday, that way you are never down, ever. You simply can't lose like that.

It's called the "Thunder reverse martingale upside down pyramid method". It's on a 12 year winning streak! Not only that, but he's in second place in the Hilton Super Contest. One guy is in first and then everyone else is behind him so it counts as second place to Thunder.

I've always wondered how used car salesmen, late night TV infomercials and the Home Shopping Channel survive and prosper. Then I see Thunder not only talk Jack into this scheme, but see people sign up for it and I realize the saying "There's a sucker born every minute" is outdated, the ratio has gone way up.

joeballgame

joeballgame
Forum Member
Sep 8, 2011
shawnee, ks
When working with Thunder you replenish the bankroll everyday, that way you are never down, ever. You simply can't lose like that.

It's called the "Thunder reverse martingale upside down pyramid method". It's on a 12 year winning streak! Not only that, but he's in second place in the Hilton Super Contest. One guy is in first and then everyone else is behind him so it counts as second place to Thunder.

I've always wondered how used car salesmen, late night TV infomercials and the Home Shopping Channel survive and prosper. Then I see Thunder not only talk Jack into this scheme, but see people sign up for it and I realize the saying "There's a sucker born every minute" is outdated, the ratio has gone way up.

all I know is I followed Thunder last year and make a nice profit off his plays.:00hour
Wish he was back posting, but I'm sure he got tired of the D-bags giving him shit when he had a tuff day at the office. Best of luck with your plays...

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
all I know is I followed Thunder last year and make a nice profit off his plays.:00hour
Wish he was back posting, but I'm sure he got tired of the D-bags giving him shit when he had a tuff day at the office. Best of luck with your plays...

Good luck with your plays as well today. I understand he's gonna have people that defend him, but in all honesty this guy is hiding behind a bunch of half truths and misconceptions, and somehow people are buying it. You are watching a scam unfold before your eyes.

So next time you see something on TV where someone gets taken for a bunch of money and wonder how anyone could fall for such nonsense, well, look no further than this forum to see it live and in person.

Thunder will not give his true record, will not say how much he is up or down, will tell you he resets his bankroll and "starts over" (how that isn't a huge red flag I have no idea", and avoids anyone with questions that need a direct answer. Matchsitck Men 101.

Again, good luck, just please don't fall for this stuff.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nflonfox

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 8, 2013
After dividing your money into 5 different bankrolls for various sports can you borrow from one pile to another to replenish or do you have to go to the bank for the money ? Is that allowable ? Example would be borrowing from the NCAA Football to the NFL in order to bet for the full effect instead of betting at 40% less. Sometimes people don't have a lot of money in the bank to cover all these piles of money they need to bet. That's why I think it would be okay to borrow from one pile to another. That would make it much simpler.

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
Drank quite a bit of juice yesterday...but shot up units of insulin today.

Drank quite a bit of juice yesterday...but shot up units of insulin today.

3 team 10 pt teaser -120
dal -1.5
sea -5
kc +5.5

4 team 7pt teaser 2/1
min/dal over 43.5
no +2
stl +10
sd/was over 42

13pt teaser -120
NO
KC
SEA
NEP

1Q's
no-.5 +15
kc-.5+15

OSU 1Q. The gift that keep giving. :00hour

bases

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2002
thanks

thanks

thanks for posting the record..really appreciate it
THUNDER Official stats as of Saturday night.

(-63.03% just today in college football)
+63.53% NCAA football
+2.3% soccer
+9.21% NBA
-44.2% NHL
-60.52% NFL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
Keeping NFL & NCAA records separately now (as I've always done in the past, when I tried NCAA)

you gave me shit before about lumping all your plays together in one record....now in your sig youve done the same....so, is that right now? NFL and NCAA plays are all one record now for you?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
Not surprisingly, you wouldn't listen to reason. So I make it easier on you and you give me chit. :facepalm:

You're a piece a work. :gf:

Won't hear another peep outta me in here.

CigDank

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2010
Not surprisingly, you wouldn't listen to reason. So I make it easier on you and you give me chit. :facepalm:

You're a piece a work. :gf:

Won't hear another peep outta me in here.

Where did your record go that you used to proudly post as your signature? :mj07::0002:facepalm::0corn

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Now that we have nfl,ncaaf,nba,ncaab,nhl and soccer in season is it possible to have 200% of your bankroll in play? Any updates where the paid plays stand?

:shrug

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Korn

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2000
Delta, BC
Now that we have nfl,ncaaf,nba,ncaab,nhl and soccer in season is it possible to have 200% of your bankroll in play? Any updates where the paid plays stand?

:shrug

Most you can ever have is 100% lol.

You take 100% and divide it between the sports. Each sport has it's own bankroll. If you mixed them together you're doing it wrong. This was shown earlier in this thread:

Ratios/Weights
NCAA 1.2
NBA/WNBA 1.2
NCAAF 1.0
NFL 1.0
NHL 0.5
MLB 0.5
Soccer 0.5

So for example if you started with 10k TOTAL and chose to follow all sports you would start with the following BR per sport:
NCAA = 2034
NBA/WNBA = 2035
NCAAF = 1695
NFL = 1695
NHL = 847
MLB = 847
Soccer = 847

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Most you can ever have is 100% lol.

You take 100% and divide it between the sports. Each sport has it's own bankroll. If you mixed them together you're doing it wrong. This was shown earlier in this thread:

Ratios/Weights
NCAA 1.2
NBA/WNBA 1.2
NCAAF 1.0
NFL 1.0
NHL 0.5
MLB 0.5
Soccer 0.5

So for example if you started with 10k TOTAL and chose to follow all sports you would start with the following BR per sport:
NCAA = 2034
NBA/WNBA = 2035
NCAAF = 1695
NFL = 1695
NHL = 847
MLB = 847
Soccer = 847

:lol: