Status
Not open for further replies.

The Judge

Pura Vida!
Forum Member
Aug 5, 2004
SJO
Scott-Atlanta said:
sticks and stones may break my bones....

but names on a open internet forum will never hurt me.
Nice choice of words considering I have yet to call you any names while in the last 10 minutes you have called me a "loser" and a "misfit.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
clown.jpg

Finally, I am not "questioning" you, I am calling you out for for your despicable post
.....................................................................................

hey clownboy.....have you ever seen some of the the despicable things that btj has said about people in here. If you had you would not call me out, but would owe me a apology.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
The Judge said:
Nice choice of words considering I have yet to call you any names while in the last 10 minutes you have called me a "loser" and a "misfit.

you forgot clown.....

Geezz I hope we don't get off track here and forget what is really important. And that is that fletch can still beat btj in a wagering contest while taking care of his dad and having money dontated to a good cause.

freelancc

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
Nevada
yyz said:
Tell me again................How did this post become all about Scott-Atlanta?

good point..!! we should be celebrating the hopeful elimination of any fruitless CONTEST between Beanine and Fletcher..
:rolleyes:

we all know the charity of Beanie's choice is the South Boston YMCA.. :mj07:

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
fletcher said:
No rrc #7903 and you know my boxing outs it is what i posted brewster/golota goes 1. min 30 secs into 2nd round I bet it so i know it.

but thanks

Have a good weekend have to go fix dinner for my dad.

Hey Eric,

Hope you don't mind me asking you for some advice. I know you're probably really busy taking care of you Dad and all. I hope everything goes ok and he's feeling a bit better too...Sorry to ramble on, but I wanted to ask you for some advice on the fight tonight. I already have a play on Golata/Brewster over 7.5 and I was wondering if you like that play as well because you know your boxing and I am thinking of adding to it. What do you think??

Take care,

kneifl

S

S-Love

yyz said:
Nice to see I am still on file in your computer, Francis.

Websters Online has requested the image- apparently they want an image to help with their definiton of DORK, as used in the following sentence-

Look at this DORK in Las Vegas, it's 8 O' Clock and he's drinking a Coke and ready to go to sleep.

Wilson

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2002
1813 Virginia St
S-Love said:
Websters Online has requested the image- apparently they want an image to help with their definiton of DORK, as used in the following sentence-

Look at this DORK in Las Vegas, it's 8 O' Clock and he's drinking a Coke and ready to go to sleep.

What a dork!!

:mj07:

S

S-Love

kneifl said:
Hey Eric,

Hope you don't mind me asking you for some advice. I know you're probably really busy taking care of you Dad and all. I hope everything goes ok and he's feeling a bit better too...Sorry to ramble on, but I wanted to ask you for some advice on the fight tonight. I already have a play on Golata/Brewster over 7.5 and I was wondering if you like that play as well because you know your boxing and I am thinking of adding to it. What do you think??

Take care,

kneifl

Hey Huck- do you know what time the fight starts tonight? I ordered it on PPV and don't know how to figure out Eastern time zone difference. These time zones are a real hore, huh?

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Did you pose for the picture under "CUNT"?

Too bad you'll never make it to Vegas for a party...... *wink wink*

S

S-Love

yyz said:
Did you pose for the picture under "CUNT"?

Too bad you'll never make it to Vegas for a party...... *wink wink*

such foul language, Porky. And you're right- I can't imagine a worse weekend in Vegas than hanging out with such intellectual giants like you, kneifl, Blockhead, etc. I don't need the Internet to find people to hang out with :mj07: :mj07:

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
S-Love said:
I don't need the Internet to find people to hang out with :mj07: :mj07:

Yes.......you do.

That is blatantly obvious. Another Saturday night with you at the helm of the Mad Jack's Schooner!

Oh, I'm sure it's just too early for you to start partying yet, right stud? I mean, you're not an old goat like me, who needs to tuck in by 8.

Party on, band geek.

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Hey Small fry -

Fukk off. As yyz said to me "Can you imagine what this peach looks like?"

Yes I can, probably something like this..
fat_people.jpg

Lets face it pal we all know you're lean on social acceptance.....

Prove me wrong.... We all know that you're 36 yrs old, unmarried, and feel the need to be mean to others in order to make yourself feel better (i.e. the list...lmfao). I rest my case.

kneifl

S

S-Love

yyz said:
Yes.......you do.

That is blatantly obvious. Another Saturday night with you at the helm of the Mad Jack's Schooner!

Oh, I'm sure it's just too early for you to start partying yet, right stud? I mean, you're not an old goat like me, who needs to tuck in by 8.

Party on, band geek.

not all of us consider the early bird specials a night out, Shut-in. I'm usually out by 9:00 if you're wondering, but since I'm travelling early tomorrow and the weather is crappy, I may be around all night to entertain you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie