(OPEN CHALLENGE TO FLETCHER)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beantownjim

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2001
BOSTON
HEY FLETCH WHAT THE F-CK IS GOING ON HERE I SEE YOU ARE PICKING 2/1 CHALK FAVORITES ITS SUPPOSED TO BE NO GAME OVER -140 ANYBODY CAN TAKE RANDY JOHNSON AND MATT MORRIS WHAT THE F-CK KIND OF CONTEST IS THIS.

CHALK,CHALK,CHALK THIS FRIGGING GUY IS A CHALKER NO WONDER WHY HE IS BROKE.HOW DID YOUR RANDY JOHNSON DO TODAY FLETCH.ARE WE HAVING A REAL CONTEST OR ARE WE JUST PICKING HEAVY CHALK FAVORITES ANYBODY CAN PICK THESE GAMES LETS MAKE THIS A REAL CONTEST.

S

S-Love

kneifl said:
Hey Small fry -

Fukk off. As yyz said to me "Can you imagine what this peach looks like?"

Yes I can, probably something like this..
fat_people.jpg

Lets face it pal we all know you're lean on social acceptance.....

Prove me wrong.... We all know that you're 36 yrs old, unmarried, and feel the need to be mean to others in order to make yourself feel better (i.e. the list...lmfao). I rest my case.

Hey Huck do you have creamy dreams of YYZ? I can see why- his rack does look to be a little more desirable than Rena's.

I mean, I really could see the two of you post-Super Bowl party back up in YYZ's room, re-enacting the scene from Deliverance where the redneck(Kneifl), decked out in his I'm With Stupid t-shirt, has Ned Beatty(YYZ) in his underwear crawling on the ground yelling Suuuuueeeeeee

S

S-Love

If it was lame you wouldn't have responded...I know every time I roast you, you curse S-Love at the top of your lungs, take off your I'm with Stupid t-shirt, and scream "Serenity Now". A visual encounter with YYZ is then used as relaxation therapy.

SUUUUUWWEEEEEEEEEEE PIG PIG PIG

S

S-Love

Chopsticks said:
mj22.gif
But Very Entertaining...

hey Chopsticks maybe you could get YYZ to watch your kids while you're napping- he's good til about 8 O'Clock before he starts nodding off....on second thought, nevermind.

S

S-Love

kneifl said:
Small fry,

That was :mj10: :mj10: :mj10: I expected better out of you.

kneifl

Hey Huck- could you please call me Small Fwy, I think it's more appwopwiate to the way you would pwonounce it.

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
:mj10: :mj10: :mj10: Once again you missed the mark.....

You're not very entertaining tonight, may have to brush up on your "I wanna be the biggest asshole I can be" material. Anyway, I'm going to go downtown while you spend your Saturday night in front of the computer, or brushing up on your community college courses :mj07: :mj07:

kneifl

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Shouldn't you be splashin' on the Aqua Velva, and gettin' all purdy for a night on the ol town, Chrissy?

Oh, that's right........It might rain tonight, and you sure don't want to go out in that kinda weather! WHOA! And gee whiz, "I haffa get up soooooo early in the morning." Maybe if you had some wheels, you wouldn't have to worry about walking to the bowling lanes in the rain, and could sleep in tomorrow instead of catching the bus?

What a complete tool.

Hey, you better get in line.........Star Wars will be coming to your village in a couple weeks.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
yyz

is it just me or are your comebacks losing some of the old
velocity they once had.

I remember when you could put someone like S-Love to shame in a minute. Now you resort to simple weak retorts.

S

S-Love

yyz said:
Shouldn't you be splashin' on the Aqua Velva, and gettin' all purdy for a night on the ol town, Chrissy?

Oh, that's right........It might rain tonight, and you sure don't want to go out in that kinda weather! WHOA! And gee whiz, "I haffa get up soooooo early in the morning." Maybe if you had some wheels, you wouldn't have to worry about walking to the bowling lanes in the rain, and could sleep in tomorrow instead of catching the bus?

What a complete tool.

Hey, you better get in line.........Star Wars will be coming to your village in a couple weeks.

I can see I struck a nerve tonight- must've been the Ned Beatty reference :mj07: :mj07:

S

S-Love

Scott-Atlanta said:
yyz

is it just me or are your comebacks losing some of the old
velocity they once had.

I remember when you could put someone like S-Love to shame in a minute. Now you resort to simple weak retorts.

KOD- I think he's bitter that me and BTJ get all of the laughs now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie