Not open for further replies.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
S-Love

I think you are probably right.

Not sure why yyz had to huddle with all the woman at the SB party. I think the men were not interested in jumping rope.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
105301.jpg

yyz on the left , Wilson from West Virginia on right

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
clogging.jpg

......................................................................................

Wilson is the official scorer. He don't wake up until after 12 so you will have to wait.

Here is yyz cloggin with the girls. notice where his
right hand is. nothing ever changes with yyz

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
Jim we can do it in fb but if you win now i will still pay you said i thought in first post 15 games and btw my baseball is 8-1 and here were the lines.

fri sd-138
yanks-125
minn-152
fl-181
angels-120
cards-168 6-0

sat they were up there some
yanks-141
fl-220
cards-210 2-1

boxing i am 1-4 over all 9-5

still have one fight left was-390nwhen i bet it.

now if you want to back out fine due to misunderstanding on your first post and can go in fb where lines are-105 to tops -120 but if you beat me on this one i will still pay, now if in next time you want to see who makes more money magagement i am more then all for that strart with 1000 and build for 30 days, my higher line boxing trust me was not played same as baseball was going to just see who had best rec after 15 plays, that is how i read first post, have not read much after that because some people took over our thread. but i saw your mets play and thought it was on

Like i said you beat me in the one i though we had going i will still pay, money goes to charity not anyones pockets and want to see i recipt same as i will send jack on from st. judes if i lose this one.

But don'thave time to dick around in baseball and handing out you know what type of plays did that fri and sat so fb or noops college and pro I will do it again, if i win or not foes not make me better then you in 15 or 20 days a tear tops is what will show and i an out to beat one person and it is not you in something like this or any contest it is who pays me at the end of the day or sometimes who i pay, name of the game like i said never once have i said i am the best here our out there but I live just fine.

Hey i have 5-6 bad weeks a year if you do this everyday you will, no-way getting around it.

I think next fight is a fast blow out and i end up 10-5 67% really little lower but don't like the number triple 6.

Good luck Eric sorry thread was over ran by some people who have nothing better to do in their life.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
fletcher said:
Good luck Eric sorry thread was over ran by some people who have nothing better to do in their life.

fletcher

I know your under alot of stress and all and I wish nothing but the best for your dad. I pray for a speedy recovery and respect you alot for taking care of him.

In the first place I can't believe you even accepted any sort of a challenge from shine boy. I don't get it. You have nothing to prove to him or anyone else thats for sure.

Why because he calls yu a scammer? Thats all it takes to get you into a internet waging bet. Even if it is for a good cause.

If you expected a serious thread with btj and you making plays I don't get that either. Remember the time btj made a bet that required like 30 plays. He made 28 plays and refused to make the last two. and you want us to be serious in here ?

gl Eric your the best

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
yyz

u really are a little bitch arnt you.

I hope S-Love don't come back and put you in your place again and again.

Last edited:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
yyz said:
Nice job of first rate ass kissing Scott!

Keep puckerin' up, buttercup!

yyz

I actually thought it was a slam.

And maybe fletcher would come back in and give me one of them rants all in caps.

oh well.

at least I challenged him when he called you, Kneifl, and S- Love a dipstick good for nothing hijacker of important threads.

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
Scott-Atlanta said:

fletcher

I know your under alot of stress and all and I wish nothing but the best for your dad. I pray for a speedy recovery and respect you alot for taking care of him.

In the first place I can't believe you even accepted any sort of a challenge from shine boy. I don't get it. You have nothing to prove to him or anyone else thats for sure.

Why because he calls yu a scammer? Thats all it takes to get you into a internet waging bet. Even if it is for a good cause.

If you expected a serious thread with btj and you making plays I don't get that either. Remember the time btj made a bet that required like 30 plays. He made 28 plays and refused to make the last two. and you want us to be serious in here ?

gl Eric your the best
:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

beantownjim

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2001
BOSTON
AS MUCH AS I WANT TO DISLIKE FLETCHER I JUST CANT HE SEEMS LIKE A GOOD HONEST GUY AND A NICE FAMILY MAN.I WONT FORGET THIS CONTEST AND I AGREE IT WOULD BE EASIER DURING FOOTBALL SEASON SO WE WILL DO IT IN SEPTEMBER.SAME FORMAT 15 GAMES $200 DONATED TO THE OTHER PERSON FAVORITE CHARITY. :toast:

BOYS I BELIEVE THIS GUY FLETCH IS THE REAL DEAL AND DOES A GOOD SERVICE FOR GUYS WHO A BORN LOSERS.HELL THE WAY MY LUCK IS GOING I MIGHT JOIN FLETCHERS SERVICE.

FLETCH JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER MY FAVORITE CHARITY IS WWW.JIMMYFUND.COM LATER THIS YEAR I AM PLAYING IN ANOTHER JIMMY FUND GOLF CONTEST SO I AM REALLY TRYING TO DO MY PART.

I WILL SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER FLETCHER AND I HOPE YOUR FATHER IS DOING O.K. KEEP US UPDATED BECAUSE EXCEPT FOR SCOTTY BOY FROM ATLANTA JACKS FORUM IS LIKE FAMILY I FOUND THAT OUT WHEN MY FATHER PASSED AWAY.KEEP THE FAITH SURE WE CAN STILL HAVE SOME FUN BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER FAMILY COMES FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie