Scam sevices at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriendMickey

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2001
LV, NV
Hello fellas,

This is a post I made in the college football forum in thunders "picks and trends" thread and I want to post it here also. As you all know, I feel that paying for picks is stupid, but the lengths that thunder and raymond go to troll for clients is shameless. These two scammers don't deserve any of your hard earned money. They are liars, cheats and should be in a boiler room somewhere.

Please read the thread and tell me if I am wrong. I'm not interested in the opinions of people that just want to suck up to these two clowns. Keep your wallet closed, guys.

Gentlemen,

This is a classic example of how scam services work. In addition to constant spam that you can't unsubscribe to, you have sneaky advertising like Thunder in this thread. You have useless, dumbass trends like those posted here in the first post. You have silly little monikers like 2%, 5%, 8% or whatever.

Some of you fellas really fall for it. You get upset that some tout won't post something called an 8% play. Can you people be serious? Then, to top it all off, scammer number 2, Raymond, chimes in that the 8% was winning 24-3. That's either total BS or more advertising, or both. What other purpose is there for that post? Think about it, guys. Don't pay for picks, and least of all from these two frauds.

Raymond, you asked Gman to meet you in Vegas because he was critical of your scam service. A couple weeks ago, your nutty wife said that if I showed up in Vegas I would end up in concrete shoes because I asked to be removed from your mailing list. Is that how you respond to all complaints and requests, tough guy?

maverick2112

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
Wyoming
I would like for these guys who go service post their ytd records. I am not criticizing but the thing I dont like is just like with any service it seems like you only hear the records when they are winning. I remember KC Wolfs website.......he was keeping a day to day tracking on how he was doing. I give him credit for this.

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Thunder's site has added a Stats section for record keeping. I only saw a record from Roger on it so far so this could be a very recent addition. I must say that this is a very strong step in the right direction.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
well........this is going to cause a ruckus :scared

I myself would never ever ever pay for picks......but that's just me. But if I did........I'd only be interested in those that kept detailed records of their plays..........and even if that is the case there are always to "fudge" the numbers in ones favour :cool:

But I guess I'm not one to talk........I've never even looked at a pay site before :cool:

anyway.............let the insults fly....because whoaaaa baby this could get messy :chairshot

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
must not look to hard if you have gone to my site there is a big link that says service rec win or lose it has every single week for 80 weeks right now. and also the freeplays are at the bottom are the same way, if i had a off week it also says it on the front page so there we go again lump everyone together. and for fudging your record then you member which i have people from this site a few most are from papre and radio show but you would be called out trust me.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
and i also give as many tips and the rest of my personal plays and halftime plays if not more then any free poster, you guys love to call all sevices scams. i am sure mav you have played 1 or 2 of my games.:nono:

Mr Hockey

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2003
Fletch I'm sure you come to expect the lumping by now. I call most of the bashers hypocrites as they are the first to bash a service & lump the good ones into the catagory of scam but are the first to be begging for the same plays for free so they can fade them. God forbid if some are on a hot streak as you will see them jump through hoops to ride their work for free.

Hotduck

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2001
Toledo, Ohio
FriendMickey thank you for looking out and protecting me from these horrible people. Its nice to know the internet police are awake while I am sleeping.:moon:

FriendMickey

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2001
LV, NV
Thanks gentlemen.

Please beware of scam services like thunder and raymonds and always stay alert for the little tricks that frauds like this like to use to make it seem like they are winning money. The only money that these two scammers are making is the money coming right out of your pocket. :nono:

TBONEZ0295

Forum Member
Apr 27, 2002
philadelphia
I don't have tme for you right now , but I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

but just real quick Eric isn't this the guy who showed up at the superbowl party , that said to you "I can't eat anything ,I didn't pay to be here............." and then you insisted that he stay and you would take care of him??????????

I REMEMBER he was also wearing clothes that looked as if they were just purchased from the local thrift shop or perhaps the salvation army.:shrug:

everyone who knows me Mikey knows that I have a soft spot for charity so if you can afford to actually pay this year for the party and attend, if you would like, I can bring my oldest sons hand me downs????????????

just let me know!!!!!!!!! ;)

In reguards to your previous posts I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!!!:D

Helen

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2003
Bensalem
Tara~Don't let this guy get under your skin. It seems to me that he has a personal vendetta against Thunder and Raymond. There are obviously tons of paid services here at MadJacks but this guy only wants to bash on Thunder and Raymond. As you can tell, there will be tons of responses egging him on (just so people won't get called out also). Don't sweat it. It's an obvious attempt to draw negative attention to Thunder and Raymond.

FriendMickey

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2001
LV, NV
Hi Helen,

You are correct. I am trying to draw negative attention to this scam service. There are other services here, that is true. However, they don't blatantly lie and mislead on the forum like Raymond and thunder. They also don't try to be sneaky and pimp their site in subtle ways, like Raymond and Thunder. That is the difference. If and when that sort of thing happens with other services here, then I will post about it. Until then, i'll just recommend that nobody pays for picks from anybody and i'll continue to expose these two cockroaches at my discretion. Thank you.

Helen

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2003
Bensalem
It seems to be bigger than annoyance from "subtle hints". What did these two guys ever do to you? Even if what you are saying is true, it still doesn't seem that you should feel so passionate about it, unless of course, there is more to the story!

TBONEZ0295

Forum Member
Apr 27, 2002
philadelphia
Thanks Hel!!!!!!!!:D But I have fun playing with the 31 post wonder Mikey!!!!!!!!:D

I don't have time right now to play but as I said befor I'll be back later.............

:D

so fella's stay tuned OK ???????

BTW- no offense Eric you know I love ya , but can we just keep the subject as it was and not turn it into how great of a guy you are? Everybody already knows what a great guy you are!!!Please don't be personal offended, I would just rather deal with my little friend Mikey and his topic!!!!!!!!!!!

gotta run for now!!!!!!!!

now you keep hitting reload Mikey I'll surprise you later babe OK ;)

TBONEZ0295

Forum Member
Apr 27, 2002
philadelphia
Helen said:
It seems to be bigger than annoyance from "subtle hints". What did these two guys ever do to you? Even if what you are saying is true, it still doesn't seem that you should feel so passionate about it, unless of course, there is more to the story!

Hel, theres no story Mikey is a little homeless man that lives in the alley ways of Nevada and showed up at Jacks party as a freeloader...........

one more thing real quick!!!!!!! since you and my friend penguin fan don't like to recieve "email newsletters" , I have put a request in so the both of you will now recieve the newsletters VIA regular postal mail service ;) your welcome Mikey!!!!!

HighRoller

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
friendmickey and all

friendmickey and all

FM...

You have absolutley no proof to state that Thunder & Raymond are a scam service ! Why because he did not give you his 8% play ? These two cappers have given away FREE
years worth of plays to us MJ'ers. We know who these two guys are and if we chose we will pay for their picks. Seems to me they still drop in and give us FREE plays from time to time. You sound like a little child who has lost his ass betting and are looking for a scape goat for you losses. I dont want to get into a verbal war with you but you don't know what the hell your talking about. I for one have spoken to RAYMOND on the phone and he has helped me for FREE many times before. Thunder has been MR.CONSISTENT and made us all tons of $$$ as has RAYMOND. Please get your facts straight and move on. We dont need to be warned by someone who has few posts and has never been around. WE KNOW THE TRUTH !

Helen

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2003
Bensalem
Classy move High Roller!!! I've heard how Raymond and Thunder both always gave away free picks, I was a little annoyed when no one stood up and said so. But that's always how the cookie crumbles!!! I think that what you said was great!!!! I'm sure it's nice to be remebered for the good things you've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie