Scam sevices at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Amen Sister. And we should have it all out. Or leave one guy alone, Either Or. Well something like that. My humble opinion.

TBONEZ0295

Forum Member
Apr 27, 2002
philadelphia
freelancc said:
don't go Tbonez:(

I always loved your smilies :D I will be in vegas the weekend of superbowl 10 of us,including Helen, J's mom and others we would love to meet up with you , as we will be meeting up with others privately please get my email from Jack ;)

p.s. MUTE is good around here ;) something I am not to good at!!!!!!!

worm44

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2002
WORM CAN FEEL THE LOVE

This makes my decision----WORM is going Pay

(JUST KIDDING):) :D :cool:

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
I want your first three picks free. That is the rule. :shrug:

Pujo21

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2002
Hey cheer up here! Cause

Hey cheer up here! Cause

Queer eye for homos is on tonite ! What's Beantowns take on this ??

:lol:

G Money

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2001
WV
TBONEZ0295 said:
watch out boys GMONEY is well known for taking the money and running LMAO :D
I can tell it is killing you wondering who I am. Who knows I could be anybody. You are right though I do take the money and run every week from the bookies and my bettors. LOL Just keep on wondering who I am.

Goodnight sweetie and tell my buddy Ray goodnight also. :D

HighRoller

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
This thread is FUC*ING pathetic !

This thread is FUC*ING pathetic !

G-MONEY your a fuc*ing PUNK.

NOBODY WINS FOREVER !

RAYMOND YOU ARE BETTER OFF NOT TRYING TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO A FEW LOWLIFE PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST SCUMBAGS PERIOD!

ALL I CAN SAY IS LAST YEAR WHEN I WAS IN A SITUATION RAYMOND SAID TO GET HIS EMAIL FROM JACK AND WHEN I EMAILED HIM HE GAVE ME HIS PHONE NUMBER AND NOT ONLY DID WE TALK HE HELPED ME OUT HUGE !!!

RAYMOND NEVER EVER ASKED FOR A FUC*KIN PENNY FROM ME !

RAY YOUR A CLASS ACT !

TOO BAD A FEW SCUMBAGS ARE GONNA FORCE YOU TO LEAVE

I'LL SEE YOU @ YOUR WEBSITE !

BEST OF LUCK !

HR!

:thumb:

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
And now back to first base. How that M/M system work?

stomie

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2002
Niagara Falls, NY
another issue i will put out there.......just for you stomie are we talking about Sharp players yeh I thought so, ummm just so you and the forum knows Fletcher told Raymond to go there he posted twice , then for some reason he was locked out and some one was posting in his name and then fletcher claimed he talked to sonny saying that RAYMOND was giving out info, at his site, members don't get info they just get games ONLY so thats just a joke ..........any info out there can be "STOLEN" LOL that made me laugh , that just goes to show how stupid some of you people really are!!!!!!!

Are you saying Fletcher got Raymond banned? When he was warned through emails to HIS address? I guess someone stole his email address and password. I'm sure Fletcher wouldn't waste his time with this crap but why would he invite him and then blow him in?

G Money

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2001
WV
Re: This thread is FUC*ING pathetic !

Re: This thread is FUC*ING pathetic !

HighRoller said:
G-MONEY your a fuc*ing PUNK.

NOBODY WINS FOREVER !

RAYMOND YOU ARE BETTER OFF NOT TRYING TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO A FEW LOWLIFE PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST SCUMBAGS PERIOD!

ALL I CAN SAY IS LAST YEAR WHEN I WAS IN A SITUATION RAYMOND SAID TO GET HIS EMAIL FROM JACK AND WHEN I EMAILED HIM HE GAVE ME HIS PHONE NUMBER AND NOT ONLY DID WE TALK HE HELPED ME OUT HUGE !!!

RAYMOND NEVER EVER ASKED FOR A FUC*KIN PENNY FROM ME !

RAY YOUR A CLASS ACT !

TOO BAD A FEW SCUMBAGS ARE GONNA FORCE YOU TO LEAVE

I'LL SEE YOU @ YOUR WEBSITE !

BEST OF LUCK !

HR!

:thumb:
Don't forget to wipe your mouth after you are done sucking his dick.

TBONEZ0295

Forum Member
Apr 27, 2002
philadelphia
I thought I would save this info maybe for a later date but I HAVE I BIG MOUTH!!!!!!!!! I just started a new job today , now I know Eddie will choose me over Helen :D xxxxx and xxxxxx law firm I am working there as private detective. FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!! give me a little time honey I AM GOOD!!!!!!!!!;)

TBONEZ0295

Forum Member
Apr 27, 2002
philadelphia
stomie said:
Are you saying Fletcher got Raymond banned? When he was warned through emails to HIS address? I guess someone stole his email address and password. I'm sure Fletcher wouldn't waste his time with this crap but why would he invite him and then blow him in?

:rolleyes: you are 1 dumb kid!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ fletcher has nothing BUT TIME on his hands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kid you better wake up befor you get snuck , but that wouldn't be to hard LOL

:D

GMONEY we made a "TON" of money fading your so called plays last year LOL LOL LOL you helped pay my tuitions !!!!!!!!!!! now why don't you just go back to (sharp losers .com) :moon:

S

S-Love

now I know why High Roller and Raymond are such good buddies- they both like to quit but can't because they're such degen's

who said?

Goodbye to all : I am retiring Highroller
For all who have listened to me...

For all that have put up with my homer rants...

I have truly had an outstanding time here with all the quality people.

I have lost double what I expected to lose so far and we are only on week 3.

I have a 2 week old baby that deserves all of my time when I am not working.

I have never won money sports gambling and continue to piss away hunderds and thousands....

I will keep to being a homer recreational bettor if I feel the need to play a Dolphins game. (as I used to be )

So Jack please on my 1000th post KILL my Highroller indentity.

It has be a fun ride !

Best of luck to all sportsbetting is just not for me.

Regards,

Doug

HR!

one last time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie