Scam sevices at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

chump

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2000
you better watch out stomie, you're going to be in deep shit for those comments...

ronnieseah

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2001
singapore
stomie said:
I know for a fact that Raymond was kicked out of a private site recently for stealing members picks and selling them as his own. As for Thunder, Steel, and Roger, I think they just are going down with the ship.

stealing and selling?????
does this guy know the word SHAME???????????

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

stomie

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2002
Niagara Falls, NY
shame ( P ) Pronunciation Key (shm)
n.

A painful emotion caused by a strong sense of guilt, embarrassment, unworthiness, or disgrace.
Capacity for such a feeling: Have you no shame?
One that brings dishonor, disgrace, or condemnation.
A condition of disgrace or dishonor; ignominy.
A great disappointment.

UT-Longhorn

U.T. Texas Ex
Forum Member
Jul 13, 2002
Texas
What is wrong with what Stomie said? Raymond was taking valuable info from another site, and sending it out to his members under his name, when he shouldnt have, and when he was told not to he continued........there are just certain things you dont do:nono:

ronnieseah

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2001
singapore
thank UT for confriming what stormie said.

if this is true, then ray is really a scum, thief..... and i pity those people who buy his shits.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
No sure what's true and whats not. But MJ you may want to consider this thread high risk. Lock it. Wait maybe let it roll and let everyone just get rid of all this emotion in one spot and be done with it. Might be the best.

Last edited:

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
:rolleyes: lol get real lol lol, info info
get a life , i get all the info i need and do my homework, i take all the info i can get
to get a edge , ;) i don't have to steal from anysite , i take it if i want to;)
or i leave it if i don't like it , bottom i do all
my own home work:p lol lol if anything i alway post info right at madjacks sports fourm, get a life:fingerc:

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
you don't have to look very far to see
who the scam capper are . the sports books asshole open your eye ;)

lol lol lol lol lol right in front of you:mad:

i will not say anymore:p

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
one more thing, a person that has paid service , go to these another site and post as me ;) one of those fourm where
you can put anyone name in and post it, this person is afraid of me :p it a shame
you guys don't know half the shit. open your eyes, i know a whole lot and i don't have nothying to hide , but the truth:nono:

Last edited:

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
---getting back to the money systems
If anyone can show me a way to guarantee if I work my ass off and hit 53% on the year that I am money ahead other than playing same amount wagers throughout the year I'll listen.

Docs Post has always been my exact sentiments.

"Under this "magical" system:
if i am rolling, well my bets are bigger...and guess what....that means when i start my losing streak my bets are going to be at an all time high....

if i am losing, well my bets are smaller...and guess what....that means when i start my winning streak my bets are going to be at an all time low..... "

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
there only one sports service that has a banner here, and why;) and he in every paid sercive thread here, open your eyes

get the picture;)

lol lol lol

it been fun here but i am done, sorry jack
i put my heart and soul into places. and put hours and hours of my life trying to be helpful, and got no repect back

raymond is history:iagree: :ban:

it not about the money with me , it about
one person helping each another;)
to have a friend you have to be a friend;)

high roller you got a life time member ship for free , you are a true friend

:cool:

S

S-Love

I feel like I should be listening to Don Henley's 'Dirty Laundry' when reading this thread- is there going to be a Steel Cage at the SB party this year?

G Money

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2001
WV
Its the same story everytime this fraud gets exposed. He crys and says he leaving, but unlike last time I dont think anyone will be begging you to stay.

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Ray,

I've always been friendly with you. I don't know if you want advice, but here it is anyway:

1) Post a documented winning record with your service.

2) Don't let any of the folks involved with your service advertise in the forums.

3) Don't cut and paste writeups of handicapping information without giving credit to the original authors.

If you do those three things, I can't see how anyone could call you a scammer.

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
4) Dont cry about not getting respect. No one wants to hear that

5) Of course you will be back, that is how you advertise

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
RAYMOND said:

it not about the money with me , it about
one person helping each another;)
to have a friend you have to be a friend;)

:cool:

no its about making $$ for helping other people...

i always follow the $$ trail when discerning intent....nothing wrong with making $$ in the least....but no reason to mask it....

making $$ is a good thing....hey great if you can sell your picks...but you should be honest and forthright about records, information, intent and you will have more success that way....THAT is what draws business to you....LONGterm

Last edited:

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
It seems we go thru this chit every year or maybe three times a year. Why not just give it a rest. Like I said lock it down. Ray at least had his chance to respond. So the hell with it. Who's on first and whats on second I dont care.
DTB/Doc and YYZ I know what your saying about M/M. But I do think my way is ok and you dont get hurt. If you never have more then 15% of your Bank in play at one time. In fact in most case I try to keep it at 10 or 12. Yes some games I may have 2 units and once or twice ayear 3 units going. But I still stick to 15% or less total. The other thing I do is. If my Bank is 2000 to start. I have to go above 2500 before I will up my orginal amount. I also do not double the play just becasue it's a added star. In other words if I play 55 for 1*, I go 66 for 1.5 *, and 77 for 2*. If I do get to 2500. I then only rase the size of each 10 bucks. None of this double up junk and all that. My top % will not let me do that. It works for me. I dont make hell of alot. But on the down side I dont get hurt much either. And yes if I go below 1500 I leave the orginal size as it was. Im trying to stay close to flat with alittle up side if possiable. And I measure it not just by one year. I believe the key is never more then 15% ever up in play. I know this is not the correct master minded way. And others will say and maybe all you three will to that Im nuts. But hey it works ok for me. And any thoughts I ever got here I do appricate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie