Scam sevices at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
I agree that is why just one year does not tell a story. As I said in my post a few back. I track over years. I'll never go above 3% on a play. And I try real hard to never have more then 15% of Bank role up at one time. I have a shit day I want 85% left to start with the next day. That 15% includes my juice. And it's easy enough and low enough a flat better can use it.

HighRoller

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
I am finished in this thread.

I am finished in this thread.

All I did was defend two people who I think are getting a BUM RAP. PERIOD

GL!

HR!

:thumb:

worm44

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2002
If you guys do not mind the WORM would like to get back to a point that was made earlier--at least I think it was made-Any person who starts a business and sells their picks is alright with me--If If If--they post their record every day. I want a running total. Now that being said the WORM would never ever-ever buy a pick---Why?-because the Worm wins $$$$-lots of it- on his own.
Why would I give money to some dirtbag (not all of them) -when I win 66% of my bets on my own. My point is not hyping the Worm Persona but making the point that with Places like MJ's and the internet-who needs a scamdicapper----now if someone Is showing the record every day and is winning at least 60%--I guess if you wanted to pay for a pick---but the Worms picks and other good cappers picks are here for free so why?

Comments?

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
worm44 said:
the Worm wins $$$$-lots of it- on his own.
Why would I give money to some dirtbag (not all of them) -when I win 66% of my bets on my own.

Comments?

Yeah, I have a comment. You're a f*cking moron.

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
kosar:

thanks for providing one of the funniest one-liners in recent weeks, lol.

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
how this for computer IL-literacy (on my part):

anyone want to explain how you include a snippet/quote from someone else post in YOUR own post? (like many do)

thanks. and go easy on me, lol.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
gman,

click the 'quote' button on the bottom right.

quote.gif

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
PRO190 said:
3% Says WORM goes PAY;)

I don't think so. You see, to go pay, you need to be accountable to some extent. Your players want more from you. Your players don't want to hear, "Take this game HUGE!!!" They want to hear why they should take that game!

Here's Worm's spiel:

"Thanks for calling. You made the right choice, friend."

"No....Thank you, Worm! What do you have for me today?"

"State U........HUGE, my man! They are my Weekly Lock of the Year!"

"Really? Why do you like them so much?"

"What? Hey......I gave you the play! Get off my back!"

"No disrespect intended, Wormfather......I just wanted to know why they stick out to you so much?"

"I don't have time to give my reasoning. Just be grateful!"

"I dunno, man......You sound like you really don't know how to handicap."

"Bullshit! I pick winners, punk! I pick them at 66%, and will be at 75% before the season's end!"

Okay...Sorry! I didn't know! But.......just a "hint" at why you like them?

"Boy......I told you, I don't have time to explain! You wouldn't understand all the angles, and other things, anyway! Quit trying to get into my head!"

"Head? So, the coin came up heads?"

"HEY!!! Don't go telling that tale!"

"Tale? It came up tails? Make up your mind, man!"

"Hey! My play of the week is researched through, and through!"

"I thought it was your Play of The Year?"

"What? Well...er, um, I.......It is! It's this week's Play of the Year!"

"And who was it on again?"

"What? Who?.....I, er....um...I don't remember! Man, you are really pissing the Worm off! -CLICK-

......and so it goes.

Last edited:

worm44

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2002
yyz, and KOZAR --TWO OF THE BIGGEST JACKASSES AT MJ'S-YOU COME INTO PEOPLES THREADS WITH NEGATIVE SHIT EVERYDAY--YOU ARE LOSERS--YOU DON'T GET IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE HAVING FUN WITH SOMETHING--OR WHEN THEY ARE TONGUE AND CHEEK--OH WELL--I TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE SOURCE--TRASH IS TRASH

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Worm :nono: be nice. Them Robbins are getting closer. You got winners. Post them. Record them. You hit good percentage you dont need to tell us we will see that. Just my humble opinion.
GL

worm44

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2002
I thank you for that DJV--its just these low life, shirtless-food stamp taking clowns bug the shit out of everybody. oh well they can only hope....

casper

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2001
jersey
you can't say certain things about certain people on this site because alot of the 'old timers' come in to defend...the scammers are around, and yes they constantly troll for new customers, but if people don't see it they will learn the hard way like most people have...i honestly find the trolling hilarious because it just seems so obvious...but in essense these forums are just grounds for people to post plays for a couple of months/years, generate a good record, and then go pay..then when they have a bad season or two they lose some customers, troll again by posting, and then the cycle continues...look it's a form of advertising, if you like the product you buy it, if you don't you don't...sometimes the advertising fools you and buy worthless crap, then you don't buy the worthless crap anymore...this btw this is not necessarily in reference to raymond or thunder but services in general...if you want my honest opinion of the two, i have personally faded raymond many many times, thunder is good but his math is very questionable...it's easy to win when there is no juice...but who the hell am i?? i'm down about 10 units so far this nfl season, pepole should be fading me!!
g money i agree with you completely....you need to start posting your plays in nfl again i like to see who you're on

stomie

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2002
Niagara Falls, NY
I know for a fact that Raymond was kicked out of a private site recently for stealing members picks and selling them as his own. As for Thunder, Steel, and Roger, I think they just are going down with the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie