miss-reb

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Frank Rosenthal

MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2007
NFL WEEK # 15
282 VIKINGD-10 SB
UNDER 43.5 SB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
NO GAMES SCHEDULED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NBA
507 WOLVES+9.5 SB
509 WARRIORS-3.5 SB
511 SUNS+2.5 SB
OVER 202 SB
513 MAGIC OVER 203 SB
COLLEGE HOOPS
517 INIDANA ST+6 SB
523 WOFFORD+18 SB
526 ILLINOIS-22 SB
532 SANTA CLARA-6 SB
GOOD LUCK!

ALan Boston

-10 on Eastern Kentucky

Lifetime Play

Minnesota Vikings -10.5....N.F.L.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
last night results:

LIST #1

Capper --------------------------------------- LW Result --- Last Night

JEFFERSONSPORTS ---------------------------- 17-9 ------- 0-1
Burns ----------------------------------------- 14-16 ------ 5-6 (hardly hits 50%)
Cannon --------------------------------------- 9-11 ------- 2-2
Ness ------------------------------------------ 5-10 ------- 3-1
Moose ---------------------------------------- 9-8 -------- 1-2
Ferringo --------------------------------------- 24-13-1 --- 4-1
ATS LOCK Club -------------------------------- 12-8-1 ----- 2-4
Vegas Experts Tip Of The Day ------------------ 3-3 -------- 1-0
Strike Points Sports --------------------------- 5-3 --------- N/A
Tom Stryker ----------------------------------- 7-2 -------- 1-0
Mike Lineback --------------------------------- 11-7 ------- 3-1
Insider Sports Report -------------------------- 9-12-1 ----- 2-2
Elite Sports Picks ------------------------------ 5-2 -------- 0-1
Discount Sports Picks -------------------------- 9-5 -------- 1-1
Scott Sprietzer -------------------------------- 16-11 ------ 3-0
IndianCowboy --------------------------------- 14-10-1 ---- 0-1
Leni Del Genio --------------------------------- 9-8 -------- 1-3

LIST #2

Capper --------------------------------------- Last Night

Doc's Sports ---------------------------------- 3-0
Al McMordie ----------------------------------- 7-3
Rocketman ------------------------------------ 1-0
Vegas Sports Informer ------------------------- N/A
Dr Chad --------------------------------------- 1-2
Paul Leiner ------------------------------------ N/A
Lovell ----------------------------------------- 1-0
Maddux Sports -------------------------------- 3-4
Charlies Sports -------------------------------- 5-0 !!
ace-ace -------------------------------------- 4-2
C&P Experts ----------------------------------- 3-0
Kelso Sturgeon -------------------------------- 3-1
Sebastian ------------------------------------- 2-5
PPP ------------------------------------------- 4-2
Dr Bob ---------------------------------------- 2-0
ARTHUR RALPH -------------------------------- 1-0
Alex Smart ------------------------------------ 4-2

miss-reb

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Lenny Del Genio's Lenny Del Genio's 20* CBB Conference Game of the Month (8 straight!)
Play on Tenn-Martin at 7:00 ET. Morehead State cannot score, nor can they stop their opponents from doing the same - two traits that aren't very helpful when you're a college basketball team. They shot a pathetic 26.1% from the floor against Murray State back on 12/8, while allowing the Racers to more than double them up at 54.1 FG%. It was already the fourth time this season that the Eagles shot under 36.5% this season AND the 4th time they allowed an opponent to make more than they miss. Meanwhile, the ATS fortunes of these two OVC schools could not be more drastically different. Tenn-Martin is a perfect 6-0 against the spread this season, while Morehead State has covered just 9 of its last 30 games and its only two SU wins this year have come against non-lined opponents, one of which was named Alice Lloyd. Tenn-Martin doesn't play those girls, averaging 42 rebounds per game (including 14 on the offensive end), and they outscore Morehead by over 22 points/game on the season. This series has a history of 2-0 sweeps and with the visitor playing with double revenge from last year, we'll side with them. Tenn-Martin is our 20* Conference Game of the Month.

Good luck, Lenny

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
THE REAL ANIMAL

3* Minnesota -10 on the buy @ -120 at Olympic

Pick Date: 12/17/2007

Adrian Peterson had a field day a few weeks ago in Chicago with 224 yards and three touchdowns. If anything, he should be quicker on artificial turf against a beleaguered Chicago defensive line. The Bears this week had to put starting nose tackle Anthony Thomas and back-up defensive tackle Antonio Garay on injured reserve. Of course Tommie Harris, arguably their best down lineman has not been at 100 percent all season. Darwin Walker has been limited by an elbow injury and has not been able to participate fulltime. In their last home game Chicago was out-rushed by the Giants 175-68. What made that especially disturbing is New York was without #1 running back Brandon Jacobs. The Chicago secondary has also been down a notch most of the season without the likes of Mike Brown and Nathan Brown. The Bears are downright feeble in just about every statistical category. They are #31 in rushing, surprisingly #29 in total defense, #27 against the run, #25 against the pass, and #28 in QB protection. Tonight Kyle Orton gets his first start of the season. Orton started 15 games in 2005 but hasn?t seen live action since the preseason this year. Adrian Peterson gets all the national attention, but as I mentioned last week, the Vikings are #1 in the league against the run allowing 3.0 a carry. By virtue of the fact Chicago is pathetic in running the football, the burden of moving the chains will really fall on Orton and the passing game. The Vikings are +10 in turnovers and you?d have to believe a rusty Orton is subject to mistakes. The Bears are 4-9 ATS this year including 1-4 versus teams with winning records. A moneymaking NFL system suggests to go against teams with a .400 winning percentage or less in their 14th game if this is their final road game of the year and they are coming off a SU and ATS loss. That record is 18-3 ATS the last 21 and the Bears fall into this go-against system. But there?s no real value in tonight?s ?side? spread. Chicago has too many question marks and lack of motivation to go with despite the fact they are a double-digit underdog for the first time in three years. Minnesota is a perfect 4-0 ATS this year in the role of a favorite. The Vikings have won and covered four straight entering tonight and the offense is peaking scoring 139 points in that span. The Peterson/Chester Taylor combination means the Vikings have breakaway speed available on virtually every play. I saw enough of the Bears last week to know I want nothing to do with them financially in this spot. This team lost to Detroit at home scoring seven points. PATHETIC! Minnesota is 4-1 ATS the last five meetings at home with the Bears. With the vast improvement of Tavarias Jackson, 44-of-61 last 3 games, I?ll back the Vikings tonight despite the high price. Jackson struggled in Chicago completing 9-of-23, but he?s a different QB right now.

3* Minnesota ?10 @ -120

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

miss-reb

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Big Al Comp

Our complimentary selection for Monday, Dec 17 is:

Phoenix Suns + over San Antonio Spurs

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Yourwinningpicks

Premium Football Plays

paid and confirmed

5-1 yesterday with BEST BETS winners on New Orleans, New York Jets, Carolina and STRONG OPINION wins on Green Bay and Miami.

**BEST BET***MINNESOTA VIKINGS (-10)
VS. Chicago Bears:

There is no hotter team in football right now than the Vikings and they should continue their recent dominance with an easy win over a Bears team that will start Kyle Orton at QB. This is certainly a desperation move as Chicago is clearly out of options and are just hoping someone gives them a spark. This team has the look of one who threw in the towel and the Vikings on the other hand are streaking toward that last playoff spot in the NFC. They will use their awesome running game to control the clock and put the Bears on their heels as they score an easy conquest. THE PICK: Minnesota Vikings (-10)

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Johnny Guild

NFL Selections
Monday, December 17th, 2007
Time Game
8:30 PM EST. Chicago Bears (5-8) at Minnesota Vikings (7-6)

The Vikings are playing sound, good defensively. They have won their last three games at home impressively. However, Minnesota is a double-digit favorite, a bit risky. Then again, Chicago won't be able to run against the Vikings run defense. The Bears will be depending on Kyle Orton arm and the Vikings? vulnerable secondary. Minnesota is in the playoff hunt, trying to seize the NFC?s final Wild Card spot. Take the Vikings at home to control tonight's game on the ground. Chicago?s injury riddle defense will have difficulties stopping the hungry Vikes.

Minnesota Vikings - 10.5

NBA Selection
Monday, December 17th, 2007 8:30 PM EST.

Phoenix Suns (17-7) at San Antonio Spurs (18-5)
The Spurs have won six of their last eight games, going 7-1 ATS. Meanwhile, the Suns are currently in a slump, dropping three of their last four games, 0-4 ATS. The Spurs are 13-0 at home thus far this season and have won four of the last five clashes against Phoenix. Take San Antonio tonight at the AT&T Center. The home team in this series has won the last four..

San Antonio Spurs -2.5

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Winners Edge

NFL:

2 units Teaser- Chicago + 16.5/over 37 ,

CBB:
2 units Tenn Martin -1.5

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Kelso Sturgeon

25 Units MINNESOTA VIKINGS -10

Prediction: Minnesota by 17-20

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Robert Ferringo

3.5-Unit Play. Take #518 Tulane (-5.5) over Indiana State (8 p.m., Monday, Dec. 17)

I actually really like the Sycamores this year. I think they are better than Tulane. But over the past two seasons they have been one of the two or three absolute worst road teams in the country. I mean, they are awful, going 1-15 SU in their last 16 games away from home, with 12 of those losses coming by double-digits. Tulane is 6-1 ATS in its last seven home games and I think they'll be up for an MVC foe. Indiana State is an automatic 'play against' on the road until further notice.

1.5-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 116.5 Eastern Illinois at Eastern Kentucky (7 p.m., Monday, Dec. 17)

Weird line. But we're going to bite. There have been an average of 137 points scored in the last eight meetings in this series, and 125 averaged in the last five. In fact, only one of the last 10 matchups would have stayed under this number and these two teams have only seen a combined four of their 18 contests this year stay 'under' this amount. Eastern Illinois has seen the points pick up in their OVC games and I think they're ready to put up the 60 points we'll need to get this number covered.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #521 Tennessee-Martin (-2.5) over Morehead State (7 p.m., Monday, Dec. 17)

It's tough to find details, but I think Gerald Robinson will be ready to play for UT-M tonight. And if so, the Skyhawks should have enough to shoot down a bad Morehead team. UT-M has covered six straight, while Morehead is just 4-11 ATS in its last 15 conference games. Early in the season the talent should win out here and the Hawks should take it down.

Strike Point

2-Unit Play. #521 Take Tennessee Martin -1.5 over Morehead State (7 pm)

The Skyhawks will get their week started on a positive note, as their offense is much too strong for the likes of Morehead State. Tennessee Martin has registered six straight covers to open the season, and the team's offense has been a big reason why. They are averaging 82 points per game, while the Eagles aren't even eclipsing 60 per contest. The Skyhawks have covered their last four road games, while Morehead State is just 1-5 ATS in its last six home games. This one goes to the road favorite, as they will put up too many points to match here.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Ben Burns

NBA

Monday Night Massacre
Miami Heat

Over/Under BEST BET
Under Cavs/Bucks

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
ARTHUR RALPH SUPERPICK MONDAY!

GOLDEN STATE -3 1/2

8-0 RUN ON HIS SUPERPICKS

PAID AND CONFIRMED

BTW, for the record for those who feel some of us shill for Ralph or any other cappers, I REALLY HATE THIS PLAY. I am playing it though because I know I can't pick my nose, let alone winners. I've been doing this a long time and have learned that sometimes the plays that smell the most, are like fertizer used to grow the sweetest smelling roses. I hope this and his free pick on Phx are both that way. I am playing them the same as always, but again, I REALLY HATE THESE PLAYS!:scared

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Sport Game and Time Money Play
NFL Chicago @ Minnesota 8:30 PM EST 100* Minnesota -10.5
NFL Chicago @ Minnesota 8:30 PM EST 75* UNDER 42.5
NBA Milwaukee @ Cleveland 7:05 PM EST 75* Cleveland -8
NBA Phoenix @ San Antonio 8:35 PM EST 50* UNDER 203
NBA Orlando @ Dallas 8:35 PM EST 50* Dallas -5.5
CBB Indiana St @ Tulane 8:00 PM EST 50* Tulane -6

SportsAction365