SERVICE PLAYS FOR MONDAY 12/17/07

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
Private Players of Pitt: 3*'s on Eastern Kentucky, Tennessee Martin, Eastern Wash., and Dallas Mavericks

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
ANYONE HAVE JOE WIZ ?? OR JEFF BENTON...JEFF BENTON WAS 9 N 0 LAST 2 SUNDAYS?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GradyS.Baby24

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2007
Jacobs Field
Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob

Monday Free Analysis

Monday NBA Opinion
Indiana (-2) over NEW YORK
New York is coming off an upset win over New Jersey, but the Knicks aren?t likely to follow that up with another good effort given their recent history. Since the beginning of last season the Knicks are only 12-25-1 ATS after a victory, including 3-17-1 ATS if they are not an underdog of at least 5 points. My ratings favor Indiana by 4 points and the possible absence of Pacers? forward Jermaine O?Neal may give us a better line. O?Neal is one of the most overrated players in the NBA and Indiana is 5-1 straight up and 5-1 ATS in the 6 games O?Neal has missed this season. Stephon Marbury is expected to return to the Knicks tonight after missing 4 games for personal reasons, but New York is actually a bit worse when Marbury is on the court. Upgrade Indiana to a 2-Star Best Bet if the line drops to -1 or better (which it may if O?Neal is listed as out).

Monday College Opinions
Tennessee Martin (-2) over MOREHEAD STATE
Morehead State is just 11-21 ATS under coach Tyndall and the Eagles apply to a very negative 22-80-1 ATS weak home court angle. Tennessee Martin is 6-0 ATS this season and in a good situation to continue that streak. Unfortunately, we?ve lost some line value on this game since the line was posted at Tenn Martin by 1 point. My ratings favor Tenn Martin by ? a point and I was willing to lay the 1 point, but the line has gone up to 2 and 2 ? in some places and I?m not a fan of giving up line value in basketball with each ? point being worth nearly 2% towards your chance of winning. The situation is certainly strong enough to lean with Tennessee Martin at -2 or less and I?d take Tennessee Martin in a 2-Star Best Bet at -1 or better.

Western Carolina (+22 ?) over ILLINOIS
Western Carolina was just blown out 52-100 at Indiana on Saturday, but the Catamounts apply to a very good 201-103-6 ATS huge road underdog situation tonight. My ratings favor Illinois by 22 ? points ? so the line is fair. My problem is Western Carolina?s 1-8 ATS mark as an underdog of 15 points or more the last 3 seasons. Illinois is only 2-7 ATS under coach Bruce Weber when laying more than 21 points, so they have a team trend going against them too, but I?ll still resist making the Catamounts a Best Bet in this game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

taipans

Forum Member
Jun 15, 2000
NY
just got back from aruba last night. had the laptop but was pressed for time and could not post while down there. had about 20 minutes a day to get on and off the pc.
bases,
shoot me an email if you get the chance

spritzer--
direct line release..........minn under
tko.................vikings

ko..................hawks
3 star hammer...........twolves

feist--
personal elite.................vikings

personal best...............heat, hawks over 91.5
platinum....................memph
5 star executive.............jazz

personal best................tenn martin
inner circle...........e ill
5 star executive...........woofard

cokin--
fat man releases(8-2 last 10).........bears under 43, tulane-5.5
3 star action................under 43

under the hat.................jazz
3 star action play...................pacers
3 star action play..................e kentucky

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
ROQQIN RIQ LOVES THE UNDER OF THE FOOTBALL GAME...GL....DO A REVERSE WITH WARRIORS AND THE UNDER...$$$$$$$$$

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GUNIT

Streaker
Forum Member
Aug 12, 2004
Merica’
FROM ANOTHER SITE

FROM ANOTHER SITE

Indian Cowboys Hilton Picks
Chicago

Handicapper: IndianCowboy
Sport: NBA Basketball
Game: Golden State Warriors @ Memphis Grizzlies - Monday December 17, 2007 8:00 pm
Pick: 3 unit(s) TOTAL: Over 226 (-110) (Normal)

Good spot to take the over here between these 2 squads. Memphis comes off a huge outright double-digit win over the Magic on the road as they continue to measure themselves against the better teams in the league and they face a Golden State team that likes an even more up-tempo pace. The Warriors have not played well of late although they do stand at 13-11 as they turned their season around and will look to be competitive and turn the corner against a Memphis team after a horrible performance against Detroit where they did not even reach 90 points. I believe the Warriors show better effort today and frankly, I think the Grizzlies have a solid shot at winning outright and consequently this game goes over in a high paced ballgame. This total is high for a reason as I have this total finishing off around 236 which is enough for me to take a shot at the over. The over is 4-0 when Memphis is an underdog at home which shows that they are competitive at home and the over is 5-1 when Golden State plays a team with a striaght up losing record.

Handicapper: IndianCowboy
Sport: NFL Football
Game: Chicago Bears @ Minnesota Vikings - Monday December 17, 2007 8:30 pm
Detail: IC'S MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PLAY OF THE DAY!
Pick: 3 units (Play of the Day) ATS: Minnesota Vikings -10.5 (-110)

The bottom line here is that the Vikings have the #1 rushing attack in the league and the Bears are dismal in their rush defense of late. On top of that, the Vikings can have a passing threat, albeit nominal, throwing for about 15 times a game in that they can keep other defenses in check. Tack on the fact that this team continues to dominate teams at home including the blowout win over the Lions recently, this team is not afraid whatsoever to run up the score on ballclubs. These 2 teams do not like each other, and the Bears do have a bit of revenge in this game, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything in th is spot considering that the Vikings need to solidify their wildcard playoff birth. The Bears also have Orton starting this game and that could simply spell disaster against this Vikings defense that has torn up Eli, Kitna and others. Keep in mind that the Bears rushing attack has been poor and the Vikings are the #1 rush defense in the league. Thus, if the Bears have any chance of winning this game, they must throw the ball which I beleive Orton will struggle as Eli did. I think this game turns out to be a 38-10 type of final as the Bears fall considerably short and the Vikings make a statement tonight. The Bears are 1-6 ATS when facing a team with a winning reocrd and the Vikings are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 home games when facing a team with a losing road record. .

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bootlegbobby

Mr. Sports
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2007
Bay Area
JEFFERSONSPORTS

THESE ARE THE RECORDS SINCE OCTOBER 6th
NCAA FB 17?7 71.00%
NCAA HOOPS 28-19-2 60%
NBA 33?22 60%
NHL 32?20 62%