SERVICE PLAYS FOR SAT. 1/5

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
ROBERT FERRINGO

2-Unit Play. Take #513 Maryland (+1.5) over Charlotte (Noon, Saturday, Jan. 5)
I think Maryland has regrouped a bit after the break, evidenced by two dominating wins over inferior opponents since Christmas. The Terps have really only taken one "shocking" loss (to American) but the rest of their L's have come against quality teams. Charlotte is not getting the advantage of a true home game and I think that the Terps know that they need this game a lot more.

6-Unit Play. Take #621 Washington State (-3.5) over Washington (10 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 5)
Note: This is our Game of the Week.

Seriously? Washington State has won and covered five straight in this series. And even if you discount a 28-point maiming in January of last year the Cougars have won the other four games by an average of 8.5 points. Washington is awful, just awful. They are 5-12 ATS as a dog and 0-4 ATS against a team with a winning record. Yes, the Huskies have been a very live home dog. But Washington State isn?t going to be flat in this one. They execute, score, defend, and do all of the things that the Huskies routinely do no do. Washington is one of the worst defensive teams in the nation while Wazzou is No. 1. That?s huge. I?m looking for a solid win ? but not a blowout ? as we cash this one with an eight- or nine-point victory.

2-Unit Play. Take #573 Miami, OH (+4.5) over Akron (7 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 5)
Great to see the Redhawks as a dog in this range again. Miami is 8-1 ATS as a dog and 7-1 ATS as a road puppy. They are also 5-0 ATS as a dog in this range and 11-4 ATS overall. Further, Miami is 4-1-2 ATS in the last seven meetings in this series. They are catching the Zips after an emotional OT loss at Dayton and I think Miami can impose their style of play in this one. Seven of the last 10 meetings have been determined by five points or less and I expect another tight one.

2.5-Unit Play. Take #541 Oregon (+7) over Arizona (2 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 5)
There's now way that I'm laying this much wood with a shaky team that will likely be without its leading scorer (Jeryd Bayless). The Ducks have definitely struggled on the road but three of their four losses were to teams in the Top 36. They won at Kansas State and the losses weren't blowouts. Arizona was losing to Oregon State - yup, the Beavers - in their last game. I don't trust them to blowout the Ducks.

2.5-Unit Play. Take #561 UCLA (-4) over California (6 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 5)
Cal is still a bit of a mystery at this point in the season but I am expecting more of a letdown from them after a key rivalry win over USC than I am out of UCLA after a big win in Stanford. The road team is 7-1 ATS in the last eight meetings and I?ll take the experience of the Bruins on the short number.
Take #580 Cleveland State (-3.5) over Illinois-Chicago (8 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 5)
UI-C is a bit beat up and Cleveland State has been strong at home. The favorite is 6-2 ATS in this series recently.

2-Unit Play. Take #586 Wisconsin-Green Bay (-5.5) over Wright State (8 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 5)
I really, really like this situation because I really don?t think Wright State is that good this year. Especially on the road. They still don?t have a clear-cut go-to guy and they are running up against a team with revenge on its mind. The home team is 5-1 ATS and the favorite is 5-1 ATS in the last six meetings here. The Phoenix have also covered five of six at home and I think they are ready to make a statement.

2.5-Unit Play. Take #587 Providence (+2) over Depaul (8 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 5)
Bounceback situation for a very good Providence team and a letdown situation for a very shaky Depaul team. C?mon Jerry Wainwright, blow another one for me!

2.5-Unit Play. Take #647 Southeast Missouri State (-1) over Eastern Illinois (8 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 5)
Weird line. But SE Missouri has been overwhelming teams in the OVC with its size and I don?t see where EIU is equipped to handle them in the interior. We?re treading lightly, but fading the undermanned team off an upset OT win.

2-Unit Play. Take #655 Northern Arizona (+4.5) over Portland State (10 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 5)
Let?s see what we can do with the Lumberjacks. Portland State could be without one starting guard (definite) and one key bench player (doubtful that he?s playing). I know that NAU has some road issues but they are simply playing good ball right now and could steal this one outright against PSU.

2-Unit Play. Take #580 Cleveland State (-3.5) over Illinois-Chicago (8 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 5)
UI-C is a bit beat up and Cleveland State has been strong at home. The favorite is 6-2 ATS in this series recently.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #551 James Madison (-1.5) over Hofstra (4 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 5)
JMU is in a letdown spot after a key win over VCU at home on Thursday. But Antoine Agudio is only going to be about 75 percent for Hofstra. Yes, I've said that before only to get creamed by guys who were supposedly hurt. But I think that Madison is a much more balanced, deeper, more talented team. Throw in that the nation's third-leading scorer may not be 100 percent and I like JMU to keep the momentum going.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #535 Valparaiso (+10.5) over Butler (2 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 5)
I would be willing to bet my soul that Butler wins this game. But double-digits to a quality team like Valpo is a lot to ask. I expect these to be two of the three or four best teams in the conference and I don't know if there's going to be that much separation between them. Valpo has already won at Wright State and their only losses are at Vandy (by nine), at Wisconsin (by 10) and at UNC. They are a quality team and I think we're getting about three extra points.

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Frank Rosethal

SATURDAY, JANUARY 05, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NFL PLAYOFFS - WILD CARD GAMES
SKINS VS SEAHAWKS
479 SKINS+3.5 SB
UNDER 40 SB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JAGS VS STELLERS
481 JAGS-2 SB
OVER 39 SB
SUNDAY, JANUARY 6TH
GMEN VS BUCS
TITANS VS CHARGERS
?

INTERNATIONAL BOWL
BALL ST VS RUTGERS
484 RUTGERS-11`SB
OVER 61 SB
SUNDAY, JANUARY 6TH
GMAC BOWL
BOWLING GREEN VS TULSA
?
MONDAY, JANUARY 7TH
BCS CHAMPIONSHIP
OHIO ST VS LSU
?

NBA
501 JERSEY+4 SB
UNDER 187 SB
504 PISTONS-2 SB
510 SUNS-7 SB
512 BLAZERS-3 SB

COLLEGE HOOPS
514 NC CHARLOTTE-1 SB
516 BC+10.5 SB
528 TEXAS TECH-6 SB
535 VALPO+11 SB
544 OKLAHOMA-25 SB
550 KY+2.5 SB
562 CAL+5 SB
597 USC+7.5 SB
615 UCONN+6 SB
629 TCU+11.5 SB
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

notbadboys

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 1, 2008
FRANK PATRON
THREE 1000 UNIT LOCKS
BALL STATE CARDINALS +11.5
WASHINGTON REDSKINS +3
JACKSONVILLE JAGS -3

patlives

Forum Member
Mar 24, 2000
Big Mo
Anyone see Gold sheet late telephones, the Real Animal, or the Original Underdog for hoops and football today? Thanks for all of your help! GL today everyone.

letswin

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2007
ACCUPICKS 5* Coll GOY HOOP anyone did I miss it ??

ACCUPICKS 5* Coll GOY HOOP anyone did I miss it ??

ACCUPICKS HOOP 5* GOY

anyone??

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Cajun-Sports

New Mexico -5.5 at Wyoming +5.5 Hide
New Mexico -5.5
Wyoming +5.5
Over/Under: n/a
Event Date: 01/05/2008
Event Time: 06:00 PM EST
Play: 3* New Mexico -5.5
Score: CSTV
Comments:
Result: Pending

Cincinnati +2.5 at St. Johns -2.5 Hide
Cincinnati +2.5
St. Johns -2.5
Event Time: 06:00 PM EST
Play: 3* St Johns -2.5
Score: ESPN2
Comments:

Northern Iowa +2 at Indiana State -2 Hide
Northern Iowa +2
Indiana State -2
Event Time: 08:00 PM EST
Play: 3* Northern Iowa +2
Score:
Comments:

Ball State +10 vs Rutgers -10 Hide
Ball State +10
Rutgers -10
Over/Under: 60.5
Event Time: 12:00 PM EST
Play: 3* Ball State +10
Score: ESPN2
Comments:

Washington +3 at Seattle -3 Hide
Washington +3
Seattle -3
Over/Under: 40.5
Event Time: 04:00 PM EST
Play: 3* Seattle -3
Score:
Comments:

Jacksonville -2 at Pittsburgh +2 Hide
Jacksonville -2
Pittsburgh +2
Over/Under: 38.5
Event Time: 08:00 PM EST
Play: 4* Pittsburgh +2
Score:
Comments:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fastandcash

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2005
Arthur Ralph !!!

Arthur Ralph !!!

Somebody find EddieH and let's make money with Arthur Ralph !!!
We need the Super Pick !

p0t

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2004
Accu Picks 5* over in Ball St. cfb

Accu Picks 5* Missouri St -3

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
Arthur Ralph:

If Eddie's subscrription ran out, I will buy starting tomorrow.I will want some partner9s) though if poss as their is popularity and interest her. I won't buy today though as I'm on the road and dont know if part of the card is already gone.

RSVP you F'n Beggar Tightwads and let me know you'll contribute...:142smilie Peace and good luck today.

logan

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2007
Accu picks

5* Bowl GOY Over in Ball State
5* College GOY Missouris State
4* Wash State
3* Baylor
3* Ohio
4* Phx (nba)
3* Detroit(nba)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
THE LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR) SELECTION: WASHINGTON REDSKINS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

Play: SEATTLE SEAHAWKS -3

Comments: THE LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR) SELECTION: SEATTLE SEAHAWKS -3 Emotions can only carry you so far. Redskins playing with a heavy heart but this isn't a made for TV drama, this is real life and people will be playing to win and we feel the rubber meets the road today and Washington's run comes to an end. We feel that you're asking too much of this team as they are over extended. The public loves this team and they have been elevated because of their win last week but how can we give any credit to a team that beat a Cowboy's team that clearly were sand bagging as they had the #1 spot locked up and were playing the scrubs. Bottom line here is the Redskins are on a short week which immediately favors the home team of Seattle. Washington is now playing their third road game in four weeks and what a trip for this one as they go coast to coast and will be playing a team who like the home field as Seattle has won 5 straight at home, 6-1 ATS as a home favorite 18-7 ATS in home games in their last 25 games. Today's theme in the NFL is about under rated or under the radar teams. Speaking of, have we forgotten about Seattle's defense? On defense the Seahawks are one of the more underrated units in the league after allowing only 18.2 points per game. Get to know these names Lofa Tatupu, Marcus Trufant and Patrick Kerney as you'll be hearing them all day in a Seattle win.

THE LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR) SELECTION: JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS vs PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Play: JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS -2.5

Comments: THE LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR) SELECTION: JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS -2.5^^^ We aren't scared to say it. Pittsburgh is one of the most over rated teams in the NFL play-offs. We gave you an upset over Pitt mid season vs the Jets as everyone thought this team was going to steam roll everyone and we could literally take that write-up and paste it here as we ask again who has the Steelers beat to impress anyone enough to invest money on them? Sure they look great when they are beating up on teams with losing records or the weak AFC North. 6 of their 16 games were against Cincinnati Cleveland and Baltimore who by the way they lost to but that game didn't mean much as San Diego spoiled the party by securing the third seed. They did the deed by dominating over a weak Buffalo team in week 2, Miami who is in the NFL cellar, St. Louis and the leagues worst offense statistically in the 49'ers. Other than a win over Seattle, Pitt has not beaten anyone of quality and when faced with a challenge, they have folded. Problem is they have only faced a tough task twice this season vs the Patriots and Jacksonville. Lets add in losses to Arizona and the Jets. Here's the deal. We told you long ago that Big Ben can be rattled easily by a physical defense. If all you do is watch ESPN highlights, you'll miss that detail. It doesn't help that his offensive line is dreadful and almost gave up the record for most sacks allowed by mid season. This plays into a rough and tough smash you in the mouth defense like Jacksonville. Play-offs are about momentum and Pittsburgh let that go early as they lost 3 out of their last 4 games. Jacksonville comes in here winning six out of their last eight games and look to be an under the radar dark horse to run the table.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Teddy June?s College Football International Bowl Winner

My 10* College Football International Bowl Winner is the Ball State Cardinals plus the points over the Rutgers Scarlet Knights. The Cardinals enter today?s matchup 7-5 SU, 7-4 ATS and the Scarlet Knights enter 7-5 SU and 5-6 ATS. Ball State has been led by their strong offensive unit this season, ranking 31st in the nation in total yards at 431.7, 23rd in passing yards per game and 41st in points scored per game at 31.6. It starts with quarterback Nate Davis who has had a sophomore year, 3376 yards passing, 27 TD?s and 6 INT?s. Junior wide receiver Dante Long has been his go to guy with 87 receptions, 1229 yards receiving and 10 TD?s. Also the X-Factor in this passing game has been junior tight end Darius Hill, at 6?6 he provides a big target up the middle and has very good hands. He caught 56 passes, 837 yards receiving, and 9 TD?s. Rutgers has had a very up and down year after starting the season 3-0 they dropped a home contest as 17.5 point chalk to Maryland outright, followed that up with a 2nd half collapse against Cincinnati in a loss, the bounced back with SU/ATS wins over Syracuse and South Florida. After which they were blown out by West Virginia and UConn then followed up with wins against Army and Pitt. They ended the year with another huge collapse after being up 21-3 at one point against Louisville; they were outscored 38-17 quarters 2 through 4 on route to a 3 point loss. Statistically they have been led by their defense but I have not been overly impressed with this defense on the year. They own the 2nd best passing defense in the nation statistically but have not faced many strong passing teams in a run heavy Big-East conference. Offensively, Ray Rice has had a terrific year especially the 2nd half of the season and expect he will get his yards against a mediocre run defense of Ball State. However, I do expect a better effort out of their defense with a little over a month to prepare for the game. It is noteworthy that the Cardinals are 7-1 ATS their last 8 non conference games and 8-1 their last 9 games as double digit underdogs. Also, Teams who lost their last regular season game and are favored by greater than 7.5 points in their bowl are 13-50 ATS since 1980 including 0-3 ATS this year. Lastly, this is the 4th double digit underdog I have backed in this bowl season as year after year they are profitable, I am 3-0 thus far and expect this dog to bring another inspired effort. My 10* College Football International Bowl Winner is the Ball State Cardinals plus the points. As always, Good Luck, Let?s make some money.

Teddy June?s NFL Wildcard Game of the Week

My 10* NFL Wildcard Game of the Week is the Seattle Seahawks minus the points over the Washington Redskins. Here are two teams that on paper enter this playoff matchup in completely different ways. Washington SU/ATS winners of 4 straight to grab the wildcard spot. Seattle meanwhile was arguably the hottest team in the NFL in late November early December then packed in after clinching the division and lost 2 of their last 3 games SU/ATS. That being said each team?s motivation to end the year was completely different. The Redskins were in must win situations each game to get into the playoffs while the Seahawks clinched the division weeks ago and had very little motivation to show up until this game. They were in a huge letdown situation against Carolina, a game I cashed one of my Shocker selections on with the Panthers winning outright and then they bounced back nicely against Baltimore at home. Then traveled to Atlanta where nobody expected them to show up at all with nothing to play for, Hasselback played about a half of football and most starters were rested in the 2nd half on route to a very close loss. What has been impressive for the Seahawks has been their home field advantage over the years. They play in one of the loudest best home fields in the NFL and year after year it is one of the toughest places to go in and steal a one. It has been no different this year as Seattle finished the year 7-1 SU. What has impressed me this season has been their play after their mid season bye week. They come back travel to Cleveland a team that was as hot as anyone at that time and play a hard fought game on route to a 3 point loss. Then reel off 5 wins SU/ATS including 2 tough road games. Offensively they have been led by a strong passing attack with Matt Hasselback having a fantastic year, 91.4 QB rating, 3966 passing yards, 28 TD?s, and 12 INT?s. Defensively I like the way Seattle ranked out in some key categories, 6th in points allowed, 4th in sacks, 5th in INT?s and 3rd in Forced Fumbles. All of that points to the real Todd Collins showing up this Saturday after he has guided to Redskins team the last few weeks with performances over his head. I expect the Seahawks to get a lot of pressure on Collins forcing him into several mistakes. Redskins want to take pressure off of him with a heavy dose of running however their running game is better on paper than it is on the field, while the Seahawks run defense is one of the best and most underrated in the league. Without an effective running game to fall back on, Collins and the Redskins offensive line will really struggle by the Seahawks disguised coverage and their ability to get after the quarterback. Washington?s run defense has been stellar this year however the pass defense has suffered the huge blow with the loss of Sean Taylor and this has certainly dropped the level of play in the secondary. They rank 16th in the NFL in passing yards against but did not face a passing game that could roast them like Hasselback and crew are capable of (Dallas had packed it in). The Redskins have done a terrific job of bouncing back from everything that has occurred surrounding this team this year and getting into the playoffs. However, the nice story ends today as they get a Seattle team who gets no respect from anyone in the media and will play with a chip on their shoulder at home. It is noteworthy that the Seahawks are 5-0 ATS their last 5 home games (all listed as favorite) and a perfect 7-0 ATS their last 7 games at home against the NFC East. My 10* NFL Wildcard Game of the Week is the Seattle Seahawks minus the points. As always, Good Luck, Let?s make some money.

Teddy June?s NFL Wildcard Saturday Winner (NFL Playoffs Last Year: 8-4 66%)

My 10* NFL Wildcard Saturday Winner is the Pittsburgh Steelers plus the points over the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Steelers finished the year 10-6 SU and the Jaguars finished 11-5 SU. These two met just a few weeks ago in Pittsburgh in a game that Jacksonville thoroughly dominated with their running attack. However, now Pittsburgh gets the opportunity to enact revenge against a team that handed them their only home loss on the season. Statically speaking this Steelers squad ranks as one of the best defenses in the NFL this season and with that being said they were absolutely embarrassed on their home field against Jacksonville. They rank 1st in total yards against, 3rd in passing yards against, 3rd in rushing yards against, and 2nd in points allowed per game. There may be no bigger game from a motivational stand point than Pittsburgh this weekend against the Jaguars as they play with a huge revenge angle. Both defenses come in a bit banged up missing some key guys but the Pittsburgh defense is playing with a great deal of motivation. Offensively Pittsburgh will be without Willie Parker, so Najeh Davenport will take on the load. He is more than capable of taking this job and has actually been averaging a solid .6 more yards per carry than Parker this season. Roethlisberger has had a terrific year passing for 3158 yards, 32 TD?s, 11 INT?s and finishing the regular season with a QB rating of 104.1. Unlike Garrard, Big Ben has a great deal of playoff experience which should pay dividends for the Steelers in this matchup. The bottom line is the Steelers come into this game with a great deal of motivation, they are getting disrespected by everyone in the sports media and I expect an extremely inspired effort tonight. I look for them to make the adjustments from the previous meeting and take down a Jacksonville team getting entirely too much public support. We have an experience playoff team at home in one of the toughest places to play getting points against an overvalued public team, recipe for a winner. Also important to note Jacksonville is 0-4 ATS their last 4 playoff road games. My 10* NFL Wildcard Saturday Winner is the Pittsburgh Steelers plus the points. As always, Good Luck, Let?s make some money.

Saturday Recap:

10* Ball State Cardinals
10* Seattle Seahawks
10* Pittsburgh Steelers

Teddy June?s NFL Wildcard Sunday Winner

My 10* NFL Wildcard Sunday Winner is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers minus the points over the New York Giants. The Buccaneers enter 9-7 SU/ATS and the New York Giants enter 10-6 SU/ATS. Both teams excelled in their current home/away position as Tampa was 6-2 SU at home and New York was 6-1 SU away from home. Tampa has packed it in for the playoffs for several weeks now as they got some rest and got healthy with their playoff position was clinched weeks ago. The bottom line offensively for this Bucs squad has been when Jeff Garcia is healthy they win and when he?s not they struggle. Garcia when healthy this year had a very good, QB rating of 94.6, 2440 passing yards, 13 TD?s, and 4 INT?s. Veteran wide receiver Joey Galloway has had a break out year after having been quiet the last few years, 57 catches, 1014 receiving yards and a tremendous 17.8 yards per catch. The Giants are a team that has been very up and down this year, there are led by the much publicized running attack and defensive line. Their weakness has been the normal late season collapse by Eli Manning. Manning has once again struggled mightily down the stretch of the season and it certainly has not helped that his receiving core has been less than good. Also the loss of Shockey certainly plays a role as he is a big target for defenses and the passing game. The Tampa defense has been stellar at stopping the pass this year ranking number 1 in the NFL against the pass. Overall very strong on defense ranking 2nd in the NFL in total yards allowed and 3rd in the NFL in points allowed. This is the last team a struggling Eli Manning (had a good last game only to fold in the 4th quarter) wants to face. Bucs primary focus coming in will be to stop the run while allowing for the confusing passing coverage?s to take care of itself. Offensively Bucs will bring in a solid balanced attack and should be able to take advantage of a weak Giants secondary. I am very pleased with the way this game setup, Tampa rested its starters and key players the last several weeks and got healthy. Meanwhile, the Giants put in a valiant effort against the Patriots last week and I absolutely love the fact they did. Now they face the game after the Patriots letdown, something that plagued teams all year long in the NFL. If we take a look at the last several weeks of the regular season we see teams the week after playing the Patriots really struggle, Buffalo lost SU/ATS, Philadelphia lost SU/ATS, Baltimore lost SU/ATS, Pittsburgh lost SU/ATS, Jets lost SU/covered ATS, and Miami lost SU/ATS. Giants are the next victim tonight and I expect an inspired effort from a Buccaneers team who has not gotten much respect all year this season in the NFC. My 10* NFL Wildcard Sunday Winner is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers minus the points. As always, Good Luck, Let?s make some money.

Teddy June?s NFL Wildcard Total of the Week

My 10* NFL Wildcard Total of the Week is the Tennessee Titans versus the San Diego Chargers Under the Posted Total. Both of these teams success this season has been predicated on their solid defense. Tennessee?s defense especially with a healthy Haynesworth has been stellar, ranking 5th in the NFL in total yards against, 10th against the pass, 5th against the rush and 8th in points allowed. San Diego while statically does not rank as high, this is mostly based on the fact of how vastly this defense has transformed in their recent success. They however do rank 5TH in the NFL in points allowed and have not allowed more than 17 points in a game since 11/18 which is also the last time they lost. The last time these two teams met it squeaked under the total with a big 2nd half from San Diego and it went in overtime. This was mostly due to turnovers, 4 interceptions in total allowed for shorter field position and easier scores. I expect both these teams to come in with the game plan of not letting their young quarterbacks lose the game for them. Rivers and Young have struggled this season and I don?t expect either coach to get to aggressive when each has a strong running attack. Turner does not want to lose this game because he was hired to win this particular game, expect Tomlinson to be the main focal point. While Fisher is known to play ball control and has the running game to do so, he knows his team simply will not be able to compete in any sort of a shootout. That means short passes, a big establishment of the run game and limiting the chances each team will take. Each will look to control the clock and grind this football game out. If Collins goes at quarterback instead of Young I still expect the same game plan. My 10* NFL Wildcard Total of the Week is the Tennessee Titans versus the San Diego Chargers under the Posted Total.

Sunday Recap

10* Tampa Bay Buccaneers
10* Tennessee and San Diego Under the Posted Total