SERVICE PLAYS FOR SAT. 12/29

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
keith martin sports (17-9-1 college hoops totals)

UCLA Over 129 (-105) CBB
Penn St. -5 (-105) CFB
UAB Over 126 (-105) CBB
New York Giants Over 46.5 (-105) NFL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Doc's Enterprises: 6* WICHITA STATE. 4*'s on Wisconsin-Green Bay, LSU, Wyoming, Colorado , Fresno State, Temple, Creighton

Last edited:

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
GREG SHAKER

Sat, 12/29/07 - 3:00 PMGreg Shaker | CBB Total
triple-dime bet734 Arkansas / 733 La.-Monroe Over 144.5 BetUS
Analysis: NCAAB: LA Monroe Warhawks at Arkansas Razorbacks - Over 144 -110 | Unit Value: 3 DIMES
Game Date: 12/29/2007
Note: I am not a Rocket Scientist but I do enjoy watching them take off. That is what we are going to see today in Fayetteville as one of the highest paced NCAA Teams comes to town. Monroe will explode on the court today with their super fast pace that has given them OVER at a 5-1 clip this year. Their games offer +120 shots taken and the Hogs games are not much less than that. Both have outstanding better than average shooting skills and both have very good efficiency. Arkansas does have a great D but the liklihood of them dominating this game is very good and the D will let up in the second half of play. This one is probably going to similar to what we saw when the Warhawks visited Ole Miss and lost 94-70. I will be vastly surprised if the Hogs do not top the 85 mark today against what is a very poor Warhawk D. This one is probably going up so don't wait and play to 148.

Sat, 12/29/07 - 3:00 PMGreg Shaker | CBB Total
double-dime bet732 LSU / 731 Washington Over 148.0 BetUS
Analysis: NCAAB: Washington Huskies at Louisiana State Fighting Tigers - Over 148 -110 | Unit Value: 2 DIMES
Game Date: 12/29/2007
Note: This total line is understated by about 10 points. Both teams play a high pace and last year's game was evidenced by that with 160 scored in Washington. The LSU D is a good one but these Huskies can socre and did put up 88 points on them last year. The Tigers are not going to back down here and considering the thrashing they took last year, they should be ready to explode at Baton Rouge. The #61 and #71 highest tempo teams in the NCAA hit the floor and they will do so running. Both have high efficiency ratings as well. Last year's total was accomplished with just 44% shooting overall by both clubs. That percentage today will give us what we want, and with the Huskies having a better shooting squad this year and with a D that is more poor than last, this one should be nice and easy..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

sportsguys

Forum Member
Dec 12, 2007
indian cowboy anyone?

indian cowboy anyone?

he was 1-4 last night and has had a brutal week.

more fade action. :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
RAS:

Bama -12'.... 1/2 UNIT

Marist -7.....1/2 UNIT

12:00pm PST
#736 N Iowa/Bradley UNDER 133 for 1 UNIT

12:00pm PST
#733 ULM/Ark OVER 144 for 1 UNIT

10:30am PST
#794 Hofst/Marist UNDER 135.5 for 1 UNIT

12:50pm PST
#795 VaTech/StJohns OVER 128 for 1 UNIT

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
DOC HOOPS

4 Unit Play. #732 Take LSU -5 over Washington (3:00 pm ESPN Fullcourt) It?s the Huskies turn to make the long cross country flight as this home and home series finishes up in Baton Rouge. The Tigers have yet to lose a home game this season and the Huskies lost by 25 points in their only true road games of the season @ Oklahoma State.

4 Unit Play. #738 Take Wyoming -10 ? over Milwaukee (3:30 pm The Mountain) The Panthers have been treading water all season long and continue to kick off their best players and have lost six of their last seven games. At the start of the season these teams were evenly matched on paper but with all the turmoil that UWM has went through, they just cannot compete on the road. First year Coach Heath Schroyer needs a big blowout win in front of his home fans to turn some of the faithful in support of him and he gets it today.

4 Unit Play. #740 Take Gonzaga -1 ? over Tennessee (4:00 pm ESPN 2) The Vols have stroked it well this season from long range and thus have had an impressive 11-1 start to the season. But the Zags are still a solid team and quite frankly need this game more. This game is in Seattle and it will be a big crowd on hand in support of Gonzaga and that will propel them to a victory on Saturday. All three of Gonzaga?s losses have come against quality teams, but now it their turn to knock off of them off.

4 Unit Play. #745 Take Fresno State +21 over Stanford (5:00 pm FSN Bay Area) Way too many points to be laying considering both teams have winning records and this is just a bus ride away for the Bulldogs. These two squads met last year and the scoring was 69-67 in favor of the Cardinal. We expect a bigger gap this year but it will certainly fall under the number. Stanford likes to play at a deliberate pace and thus the scoring stays in the high sixties.

4 Unit Play. #753 Take Temple +8 ? over Florida (6:30 pm ESPN U) Florida laid an egg last week on the road against Ohio State and thus is really not a home crowd edge for them playing in Sunrise. Florida does not have much experience and have lost their only two true tests of the season against Florida State and Ohio State. Both of those squads are just fringe teams this year and Temple will take this one right down to the wire.

4 Unit Play. #776 Take Creighton -7 over Illinois State (8:00 pm FSN Midwest) The Blue Jays have won four straight contests with the last three coming way over tonight?s posted number and the Qwest Center will be a major player tonight. Creighton has yet to lose a game there this season, currently 8-0 and Dane Watts will be too much for the Redbirds on Saturday.

6 Unit Play. #778 Take Wichita State -2 over Drake (8:00 pm) MVC Game of the Year. The Missouri Valley Conference gets underway for both teams this evening and the Shockers need this victory after a sluggish start to open the season during non-conference play. The Shockers have pulled it together recently with two impressive blowout wins against LSU and UAB and expect a similar result when taking on Drake. Many of the Bulldogs nine victories have come against the Iowa teams and the Hawkeyes and Cyclones are way down this season meaning those victories are not that impressive. This is just a classic MVC Game with a low number and home court will make all the difference.

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
FERRINGO HOOPS

1-Unit Play. Take #721 Florida International (+19.5) over Purdue (Noon, Saturday, Dec. 29)
Purdue is just a bit spotty. Sure, they could win this one by 20. But the odds are severely against it. They have lost to Wofford and Iowa State and barely beat Lipscomb. I?m just not sure I want to lay that many points with a Boilers club that is on such a roller coaster.

6.5-Unit Play. Take #820 UNC-Wilmington (-4.5) over UNC-Greensboro (7 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 29)
Note: This is our Game of the Week.

Here we have a great number on a intrastate rivalry game. UNC-Wilmington has some revenge for a loss last year at UNC-G and they are simply a much, much better team from a much, much better conference. Greensboro lost all five starters from last year?s team, is 0-4 ATS against teams from the CAA, and are 17-36 ATS after an ATS win. Wilmington is undefeated at home and are 23-8 ATS as a small home favorite. I think they lay a big number on the Spartans today and cash this one for us.

4.5-Unit Play. Texas Christian (-6) over Rice (3 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 29)
TCU beat Rice by 27 points in November. That?s right: 27 points. Rice is an absolute horror of a basketball team: shooting 37 percent from the field and 29 percent from 3-point land. They?re awful. TCU is at least a competent basketball team, and they should cover this game with room to spare. We saw a similar situation this week with New Mexico at Hawaii as a 5-point favorite after hammering the Warriors by 29 earlier in the season. Even with all of the peripheral factors in that one the better team ? the Lobos ? still managed an easy cover. I think we have a similar situation here. Rice is 7-19-1 ATS in its last 27 nonconference games and 1-7 ATS overall.

3.5-Unit Play. Take #778 Wichita State (-2) over Drake (8 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 29)
I think people underestimate how much home court means in The Valley. Home teams won nealry 75 percent of all conference games through last year and I think this number is short by about four points. I've dogged WSU for most of the year but their recent play at home has been encouraging. The home team has won five of six in this series and we are backing the best player on the court (P.J. Couisnard).

3-Unit Play. Take #823 Austin Peay (-2) over Middle Tennessee State (8 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 29)
I think that the Governors are a much, much better team here and I think they are more than capable of snagging a road win in this mini-rivalry. To this point, AP has won the games it should have won and lost the ones it should have lost. This is one they should win, and they will.

3-Unit Play. Take #733 Louisiana-Monroe (+20.5) over Arkansas (3 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 29)
UL-M has a load of experience and are matched up against a team that lost ? at home ? to Appalachian State last week. They couldn?t cover against Wofford ? one of the weakest teams in the nation ? as a 23-point favorite this year. I don?t see them blowing out one of the Sun Belt favorites this season by 25 or 30. Arkansas is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 and the SEC continues to be the most overvalued conference in the country. UL-M covered against Michigan State, hung around with Ole Miss for 30 minutes, and beat Iowa on the road. I think they can test a shaky Razorbacks team.

2.5-Unit Play. Take #781 Miami, OH (-3) over Cincinnati (8 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 29)
Going to the well here. The Redhawks have played the toughest schedule in the country to this point and are still 6-3 ATS. After an absolutely dreadful performance against Kansas I think they bounce back with a strong effort in this intrastate rivalry game. Cincinnati is 2-8-1 ATS at home and Miami is 7-1 ATS versus the Big East, 11-3 ATS in their L14, and 8-2 ATS on the road.

2.5-Unit Play. Take #741 Depaul (-2.5) over Detroit (4 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 29)
Short number here in a game featuring a large talent disparity. The Demons lost to Vanderbilt, but were good enough to be in that game. I think Detroit's style plays right into Depaul's strength and that we are getting a bargain on this number.

2-Unit Play. Take #731 Washington (+5) over LSU (3 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 29)
Man, here we have dumb and dumber. These are two of the shakiest, most reliably awful, pathetic teams from major conferences. So why even bother with this game? Because it?s a situation where neither team should be favored. LSU barely held off Oregon State last week and the Huskies are a much better squad than the Beavers. My favorite of all of the ugly ATS numbers here is that LSU is 1-8-1 at home, 0-5 against the Pac-10, 3-18-1 on Saturdays, and 3-13 ATS at home against a team with a losing road record.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #745 Fresno State (+21) over Stanford (5 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 29)
I think Stanford is still a bit overrated after reacquiring the Twin Towers. Fresno State has been a decent performer this year and I just am not sure that the Cardinal will score enough to hang a 25- or 30-point beating on the Bulldogs, a squad that is used to matching up against top-notch competition.

1.5-Unit Play. Take # UC-Santa Barbara (-7) over Eastern Washington (10 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 29)
Here we have one of the best teams on the West Coast matched up against one of the worst. The Gauchos lost to a much better EW team by one point last year. I?m thinking revenge, and I?m thinking that UCSB makes up for that poor performance at UNC last week by laying a beating down.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #739 Tennessee (+1.5) over Gonzaga (4 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 29)
The number on this game is diving, and for good reason. Tennessee is an exceptional club that proved last week they can go into a hostile environment and steal a win. Gonzaga gets lax at times and while they are a very, very talented team they are not elite. I'm looking for a big, big game out of Chris Lofton today.

1-Unit Play. Take #775 Illinois State (+7) over Creighton (8 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 29)
I like the Redbirds this year. They are my MVC sleeper. I think they sneak in under this number after giving the Bluejays a scare.

1-Unit Play. Take #796 Rhode Island (-9) over Georgia Southern (6 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 29)
The Rams have been wrecking people. Time to go to the well.

1-Unit Play. Take Northern Iowa (+5.5) over Bradley (3 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 29)
It looks like Daniel Ruffin either won't play or certainly may not be 100 percent because of his strained abs. Bradley isn't the same team without their leading scorer and assist man.

carolinatiger

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2007
I guess i am a real idiot Giants007, i can't find the post of Jim Fiest bowl goy, what is it? sorry for the bother.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
TONY MATTHEWS ANYONE ?? 3 AND 0 IN CBB YESTERDAY...LOST HIS BOWL GAME CAUSE MARYLAND'S KICKER SUCKS AND CANT KICK A 32 YD F G.......