SERVICE PLAYS FOR WEDNESDAY 1/2

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
MATT FARGO

West Virginia Mountaineers v/s Oklahoma Sooners 1/2/2008 8:00:00 pm Predicted Winner: West Virginia Mountaineers
West Virginia Mountaineers vs. Oklahoma Sooners 8:00 PM ET
West Virginia Mountaineers +7.5 -110

This one starts and ends with head coach Rich Rodriguez who bolted for Michigan following the regular season. Coached abandoning their program or being let go before bowl games has not panned out for those teams as they are 0-6 so far. While that trend may be tough to go against, the Mountaineers are in a bit of a different situation. The talent on this team makes up for it and while the players were livid when Rodriguez first left, they have made it heir mission to throw it back in his face here.

West Virginia had its ticket punched for the BCS Championship but a loss against Pittsburgh in the ?Backyard Brawl? ended those dreams. How the Mountaineers recover from that loss will obviously be the most important factor here. That could come down to one player actually. As quarterback Patrick White goes, so goes West Virginia. He sat out most of the Pittsburgh game with a dislocated right thumb, which completely affected the offense. He is fine and will be ready to play here.

Oklahoma had a spectacular season and felt like it was snubbed for the BCS Championship so it will be playing with a chip on its shoulder for sure. However, the inexperience at quarterback is a huge issue and one that will give West Virginia a slight edge on defense. The Mountaineers finished 4th in the country in total defense so despite the potent offense of the Sooners, West Virginia is very capable of slowing them down. Rushing defense was 18th and passing defense was 12th so the balance is big as well.

The loss against Pittsburgh was devastating for West Virginia but it falls into a spectacular situation because of it. Play on underdogs of 3.5 to 10 points that are coming off a upset loss as a double digit home favorite in the second half of the season. This situation is 29-8 ATS (78.4 percent) since 1992 with the average point differential being just -0.9 ppg. This includes a 14-2 ATS mark (87.5 percent) over the last five seasons. We don?t need the win but we get the cover from this very generous line tonight. Play West Virginia Mountaineers 2.5 Units

*****Paid and Confirmed*****

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
greg shaker

Wed, 01/02/08 - 7:00 PMGreg Shaker | CBB Total
double-dime bet744 Dayton / 743 Akro Over 134.0 BetUS
Analysis: NCAAB: Akron Zips at Dayton Flyers - Over 134 -110 | Unit Value: 2 DIMES
Game Date: 1/2/2008
Note: This number has been set too low for this contest and not due to either team posing any major pace. In fact they both rank close to the lower 1/3 of all teams in the NCAA in that department. What we do have are two squads that know how to score with both possessing offensive efficiencies in the top 25% in the country. We also have a Flyer squad that has been very potent on their home floor, scoring 76 per game here this year. That is perhaps why OVER is now 11-1 the last 12 lined games in Dayton Ohio as this team can flat out shoot from anywhere on the court and especially from 3 point land where balls have nestled in the net at 42% this year. We saw them grab 80 points from a very good Pitt D just the other day in a game that I had. That was a huge win for this team and expected D intensity for this one is not going to happen many more times than not. The Zips play a pretty good brand of D, but no enough to stop the Flyers. They have proven to me though that they can produce and they will pace up when getting behind in games played. They will be working from behind in this one more than likely. Play this one up to 137.

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
College and Pro Sports (C+PS)

!!!!!!NOT CASH AND PROFITS ( C & P)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NBA--for 1/2/08
(All 5* picks)

Cle-----under 191.5
Bos-----under 182
Sac-----under 191
Dal-----over 213
Lac-----under 183.5

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
stan sharp

Wed, 01/02/08 - 7:00 PMStan Sharp | CBB Sides
double-dime bet747 Northeastern -2.0 (-110) BetUS vs 748 Towson
Analysis: All 3 of Stan's Top College Basketball Bettors all agree that Northeastern should Win by 8-11 Points tonight and thus Stan is making his only bet of the night on Northeastern. TAKE NORTHEASTERN as STAN'S WED. COLLEGE HOOP BLOWOUT and make them a DOUBLE DIME PLAY.

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
SEABASS

Hockey Pass

Bowl

20* W.Virginia + 7 1/2

Baskets Pro

7* NJ, Memphis

10* Minnesota , Golden State/Dallas Under

Baskets College

10* UMASS, Akron

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Mike Lineback

Something tells me to be careful today. Therefore, I?m going to hang my hat on the NY Knicks tonight.

Strong opinions on Memphis/Indiana OVER (nearly went premium) & Golden State/Dallas UNDER. Really like Oklahoma vs. West Virginia but don?t feel comfortable laying the pts. If you play, I highly recommend you buy down to 7 pts.

Huge College hoops card but don?t like anything strong. We?ll wait and take our shots another day.

Next scheduled report Thursday 11:30 AM EST.

Selection 1: NBA Basketball (716)
4* New York Knicks 2-January-2008 4:35 PM PST
Spread -3 for Game -110

This pick would be rated 5 units if not for the ineptness of New York?s hc Isiah Thomas. Sacramento are traveling cross country after spending the last two days? with their families. Team have lost 4 straight are playing with a depleted roster with no playmakers left on court. Key players Martin, Artest & Bibby are out. New York have superior talent & are playing at home. If Thomas can?t get his players ready to play tonight he should be fired on the spot. Play on NY KNICKS

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Malinsky - Play of the Day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

West Virginia (+7.5) - 5*

Dave endorses the play at 7 or better however, some shops are hanging up to ten on this game. In fact, I maintain two active accounts with BetUS, one account posted -8, the other lists the game at -10. Seemingly, my profile differs between the two accounts.

Online books are shadier than a Pacific Northwest Old Growth Forest...not they I intend to stop betting with them.

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
******* MY PLAYS FOR JAN. 2ND *******

!!!!!!! MY BOWL GAME OF THE YEAR !!!!!!!

(11*)- OKLAHOMA

------- COLLEGE HOOPS ------------------------------
(9*)- MIAMI- (ADDED)
(8*)- UMASS
(7*)- AKRON
(6*)- S. ILLINOIS
(6*)- SYRACUSE

------- NHL -------------------------------------------------

(8*)- CALGARY

------- NBA --------------------------------------------------

(6*)- TRAILBLAZERS

1-10*

*******(22-13 SINCE POSTING)*******

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
THEERODFATHER OF SPORTS MEMBERS PLAYS FOR WEDNESDAY JANUARY 2ND

WEST VIRGINIA---OKLAHOMA UNDER 62 35 UNIT HITT PLAY!!!!!!

$3500.00!!!!!!!

SEE YOU ONCE AGAIN AT THE CASHIERS WINDOW.

THEERODFATHER

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg