Soccer 2017 January - May

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
I'm actually looking into taking Napoli tomorrow and arsenal lol.. not confirmed yet though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I could get those teams with a half goal I'd feel better. Especially Arsenal, they are so out of sorts with Sanchez being benched and everyone wanting Wenger's head to roll. But, Kid you know your stuff I can always be swayed lol...

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
champions league

champions league

Tuesday

These will not be popular at all as even myself have been against arsenal a lot recently. I think they bring it at home to squeak out a win on the day. Lots of turmoil it seems but I think they show some ca-hones here. I do think this will leave arsenal open in the back and thus the over helps hedged the arsenal plays.

Arsenal FH 2* to win 5.6*
Arsenal/Munich O 2.5 17* to win 10*
Arsenal 2* to win 5*

Napoli 2* to win 3.5*

ID like to get Napoli +.5 in first half but cant locate that right now

Wednesday aka juicy juicy day

"In order to live you must be willing to die" "If you're not going to live dangerously why live at all"

I dont honestly think barca will advance but if anyone can make it interesting its them at the nou camp. Dortmund absolutely dominated the 1st leg and Benfica were lucky to win 1-0. leaves great value here for the German side to advance

Dortmund FH 5.5* to win 5*
Dortmund to advance 15* to win 10*
Barca FH 5.5* to win 5*
Barca 11* to win 5*
Barca to advance 1* to win 10*
(i don't believe it but worth 1* for me
Barca FH -1 5* to win to win 10.5* (feel a push is worst case here)
Barca -1 15* to win 10*

Europa league has been good to me but I dont see much standing out in these first legs

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Champions League

I will try to compliment Kid's post as we do not necessarily agree on the outcomes.

Take both overs today.

I think Napoli actually has a chance to advance here and this should be an entertaining high paced game. Napoli has some fire power and Real gives up goals on the road. Plus you get the added benefit of counters from Bale and Ronaldo. Just do not see this staying under 3 goals, so its my favorite play of the day.

I do not like Arsenal's form right now (plus I think the line is a little telling) and the Bayern machine is rolling, but there is a chance you do not get 100% from Bayern with the big lead. Arsenal will be all in, not just because they are behind, but because they also have something to prove. Hopefully this leads to a couple goals, but it will also leave them vulnerable to counters against a loose Bayern team, I see a 2-2 type game here.

Agree with Kid on tomorrow. Dortmund should dominate Benfica and Barca will put on the full court press as PSG tries to park the bus. I like both FH's and the Dortmund Ov 1 in the FH. Think Barca -110 in the first half is a strong play. They have to come out strong and get that first goal.

Bradjmad22

Registered
Forum Member
May 9, 2013
Alabama
First half play
Napoli game over 1 and 1.5 (-130)
$390 to win $300

Love this play. Real (as a whole) needs therapy right now, but I don't think that'll stop them from giving up (and scoring one) early on. Napoli will go all out, and will also open themselves up to the counter. If they don't have at least 2 FH, I'm going a dime on the second half over 1.5

Last edited:

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
One half done and arsenal playing as I thought they would !! Napoli also playing extremely well.

Really think there's room to add with Napoli

Halftime add

Napoli -1 5* to win 5*

IX_Bender

Forum Member
One half done and arsenal playing as I thought they would !! Napoli also playing extremely well.

Halftime add

Napoli -1 5* to win 5*

Napoli outplaying them clearly but you have to think as the time goes on in the 2h, they could overextend and give up an easy one.

Just to be clear, its 1-0 now.... so your new bet is Napoli at a Pk for 2h for the game 5* to win 5*???

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
What's everyone's thoughts? If arsenal gets the next goal, look out!

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Napoli outplaying them clearly but you have to think as the time goes on in the 2h, they could overextend and give up an easy one.

Just to be clear, its 1-0 now.... so your new bet is Napoli at a Pk for 2h for the game 5* to win 5*???

Correct. -1 for game. pK from halftime on .

Madrid very well may. But sticking with my against the green Napoli and arsenal plays.. arsenal scores next would make it very interesting for sure. Looking to bang that over at 2.5 as well. Already banked arsenal FH!

Bradjmad22

Registered
Forum Member
May 9, 2013
Alabama
Push/Loss on the FH; playing these instead of a big total. Napoli should've had 2 FH easy

Napoli TT over 2 (+120)
$200 to win $240

FG over 2.5 (-180)
$360 to win $200

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Arsenal is done. Flood gates should open.. big play on over should be a lock!!

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Live play

Arsenal/Bayern over 3.5 3.3* to win 3*

Think this is worth a small add.

58th min

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Poor Napoli. They were playing so well in the 1H. There goes my +1/4 on them, which was looking so good.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Yea. Bummer about Napoli :/

CAnt see arsenal getting a result here. Bayern will have the ball and arsenal will fold now..

9* to win 5*

61st min

Bradjmad22

Registered
Forum Member
May 9, 2013
Alabama
Got the FG over but I should've known this would happen with RM. They always screw me either way I go

Just praying Napoli can scrape one more across

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Another 2-0 day.

Thought about tomorrow a lot during today's games (I can not listen to these totally pathetic Fox announcers, they are so bad it is ridiculous). Despite what I wrote earlier, I am rolling everything won today, plus a little more, on Dortmund to advance at -140. Much better bet in my opinion than Dortmund -1 or -1.5. Decided not to screw around with anything else. One larger play to keep the streak going!

Last edited:

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Tuesday

These will not be popular at all as even myself have been against arsenal a lot recently. I think they bring it at home to squeak out a win on the day. Lots of turmoil it seems but I think they show some ca-hones here. I do think this will leave arsenal open in the back and thus the over helps hedged the arsenal plays.

Arsenal FH 2* to win 5.6*
Arsenal/Munich O 2.5 17* to win 10*
Arsenal 2* to win 5*

Napoli 2* to win 3.5*

ID like to get Napoli +.5 in first half but cant locate that right

Halftime add

Napoli -1 5* to win 5*

Live play

Arsenal/Bayern over 3.5 3.3* to win 3*

Think this is worth a small add.

58th min

Yea. Bummer about Napoli :/

CAnt see arsenal getting a result here. Bayern will have the ball and arsenal will fold now..

9* to win 5*

61st min

+337.2* on year.. big day ahead tomorrow, hopefully!

Days like to do with that arsenal
Game are when love betting is so so helpful . Once the red card and goal came you just could see it coming..

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Soccer 2017 January - May

Just curious I thought there was a rule that prohibited teams from playing league games during the champions league. A few weeks back real
Madrid played a game at noon Eastern in La liga on a Tuesday or Wednesday and on Sirius soccer channel they said they had to get game in before CL games started becauSe contractual obligations.. just curios because I see City and stoke play tomorrow. Just curious that's all if anyone knows anything about it.

Bet on MyBookie