Soccer 2017 January - May

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
2-0 comeback today with a +215 winner.

Laying off til Tuesday as I focus capping on the Champions League next week.

Okay, I lied, have to put a couple $$ on Lincoln City now that I see it at +3.5 -110. Is there a chance Arsenal is sick of all the negativity and comes out firing, of course there is, but this is maybe the biggest game in the history of The Imps. They will be extremely motivated. If they can survive the first 20 minutes they should be able to stay in the game. Arsenal only beat Sutton 2-0 and The Imps are better than Sutton so I will take the 3.5. Gives me something to watch and keeps me from betting on college hoops.

Last edited:

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Laid low today but like the way Lincoln have started

Lincoln FH +1.5 4.2* to win 3*

9th min

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Laid low today but like the way Lincoln have started

Lincoln FH +1.5 4.2* to win 3*

9th min

Sweet! Sucks for the deflected goal but this team won't quit. I honestly could see a goal from them at some point in 2nd half.

Halftime play

Lincoln +3 1.4* to win 1*

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
Liverpool -1.5 4.2* to win 3*
Liverpool FH 3* to win 2*

I'm going to do you a favor and stay away from this game. I can't get a Liverpool game right no matter what I do. I swear if I bet that water was wet during a Liverpool game the oceans would dry up.

Good luck, but Liverpool hates me.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
That's how I am with spurs. Almost home, had a HS midnight madness tournament tonight, lost in final 4.. dead tired and can't wait to sleep forever. I'm going against PSG and Barca later today FYI if I'm awake lol

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Put this in real
Quick .

La liga
Deportivo +2 5* to win 4*

Ligue 1
Lorient +1.5 3* to win 3*

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
Paris St Germain/Lorient over 3 -127 (FRANCE - LIGUE 1 - 4:00 PM ET)

yep, PSG primed for a nice big win - what better way than being the best away team vs a home side who have rotten defense (especially vs top teams), but can score? Fun scoring game today!

Betis/Real Madrid over 3.5 -135 (SPAIN - LA LIGA - 3:45 PM ET)

Real will have no problem whacking Betis as all expect, but Real does concede a lot too, and don't forget Betis has scored against other top teams Barcelona, Sevilla and Real Sociedad in the last 6 weeks...

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
Paris St Germain/Lorient over 3 -127 (FRANCE - LIGUE 1 - 4:00 PM ET)

yep, PSG primed for a nice big win - what better way than being the best away team vs a home side who have rotten defense (especially vs top teams), but can score? Fun scoring game today!

Betis/Real Madrid over 3.5 -135 (SPAIN - LA LIGA - 3:45 PM ET)

Real will have no problem whacking Betis as all expect, but Real does concede a lot too, and don't forget Betis has scored against other top teams Barcelona, Sevilla and Real Sociedad in the last 6 weeks...

Thanks for contributing.

:0008

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Put this in real
Quick .

La liga
Deportivo +2 5* to win 4*

Ligue 1
Lorient +1.5 3* to win 3*

Liverpool -1.5 4.2* to win 3*
Liverpool FH 3* to win 2*

Liverpool :/ thought Burnley road woes would help... but how about deportivo! Man wish I threw a bone on them on the 3 way +1000. Big win outright 2-1.. hoping for same with psg game. Wish I went bigger knowing after that game is week they would the game after

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
+397.1*

Man Liverpool messed up a great day.. had deportivo and Lorient pegged to a T and Barca and PSG lacking after midweek game.. should have only went with those 2 games.. picked up a small amount with Lincoln FH so small positives this weekend..

Looking at Chelsea tomorrow. Great spot for them as this is pretty much only thing to play for for them. Man U sandwiched between Europa ties.. only thing worries me and Jose again going back to the bridge after 4-0 shellacking . Does he play for a draw and maybe get it to extra time, does he risk playing A list players with a much more Important game vs Rostov... maybe Chelsea small? I will be pounding Man U vs Rostov FYI after taking Rostov last week

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
FYI Rostov mustered a scoreless draw at home vs another middling team in their league today. Can't wait to get United as early as possible against them. It's Champions League or bust for Man U as I understand their Chevy sponsorship is hanging in the balance...I think Chelsea is worth more than a small play tomorrow, Kid, you're so right what with EPL all but wrapped up, they should win at home against the energy conserving United. Great description of the whole situation!!!

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Vig, Europa games for Thursday are up at one site I use. man U -330. played the following. Again I dont use lock, GOY or free money as terms but I love them again in THIS spot. This is a bit more juicy than previous but allowed myself to do the following

Europa 3/16

Man U FH 6.5* to win 5*
Man U 9.9* to win 3*
Man U -1 11* to win 5*
Man U -1.5 5.5* to win 5*

I dont see anyway Man U with 11 V 11 do not win at least by 1 goal.

You can still get Man u +185 to win it all. I got them at +600 at start of Europa. hoping to cash that baby

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Fa Cup

Fa Cup

Fa Cup

yes Man U needs the CL - one of reasons ive been pounding them plus I like the team as its improving and like the coach lol many dont but I love coaches like Jose/conte.. Im a sucker for characters wish coaches in american sports werent so by the book and always have to say the PC thing. refreshing for myself

Chelsea 2.4* to win 2*

I like the spot, but not sold. leaving myself room if need be when lineups come out. Im happy with the small play on its own but will wait to add or see how game starts in first 15 minutes or so

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
From a source talking about the Man U lineup today.....

"The only quasi-striker they have available is Fellaini. Martial, Rashford, Rooney, and Ibrahimovic all out today"

Oddly the line keeps creeping down which is a little off-putting

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
yep, that Man U line screams draw. Typically they'd clamp down and get it. But in a cup, you want to be aggressive and score to progress. Every reason and angle in the world for Chelsea...But man, that line is sure fishy! I'm staying away....

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
I will go with Chelsea also today. Line has come back some but they opened at + money. I like the rested healthy team at home that is focused on winning the Cup. Euro is more important to Man U right now. I can get -110 right now, so I think that is good value on the home team.

Will have tomorrow's Champions League up after the game. I really like both games.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Hey everyone. Something just tells me in my gut that this has a potential draw written on it. If my hunch is correct then this will be low scoring as well... adding the under

Chelsea/united under 2.5 3* to win 2*

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Just before half

Man U +1 4.2* to win 3* no time to explain

43rd min .

Bet on MyBookie