Soccer 2017 January - May

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
It drives me nuts. When I used to travel all the time the one hour time difference created more problems for me than any other. I can 't tell you how many times I missed a flight, meeting, etc. because I screwed up the time.

It is always good to be on the right side of a missed penalty since I am usually on the over when they miss one!!

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Wednesday

Monaco PK 2.2* to win 2*

Not really but into either game but can see Monaco winning on the night but going home..

I have lost some futures in past week that I will get into my record above this weekend. Just saw in my accounts and reminded me to update on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halftime plays Monaco looking good above.

Over 3.5 6.4* to win 4*
City to score next goal (down 2-0) 1* to win 1.1*

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
1-1 today, but disappointing day for me. Atletico was pathetic in the second half. They just went through the motions. That's the risk you take when bet on a team up 4-2. Oh well, Monaco Ov was as planned, so we move on.

Euro tomorrow

Too irritated for long write-ups right now.

Man U-1.5 -125 - with the Board
Gladbach +110 - no idea how this is + money, Schalke bad road team
Roma -140 - love them in this spot

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Soccer 2017 January - May

Halftime plays Monaco looking good above.

Over 3.5 6.4* to win 4*
City to score next goal (down 2-0) 1* to win 1.1*

Wednesday

Monaco PK 2.2* to win 2*

Not really but into either game but can see Monaco winning on the night but going home..

I have lost some futures in past week that I will get into my record above this weekend. Just saw in my accounts and reminded me to update on here.

Sweepville! I could get used to those

+415* on the year !!

United plays for tomorrow posted previously..

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Vig, Europa games for Thursday are up at one site I use. man U -330. played the following. Again I dont use lock, GOY or free money as terms but I love them again in THIS spot. This is a bit more juicy than previous but allowed myself to do the following

Europa 3/16

Man U FH 6.5* to win 5*
Man U 9.9* to win 3*
Man U -1 11* to win 5*
Man U -1.5 5.5* to win 5*

I dont see anyway Man U with 11 V 11 do not win at least by 1 goal.

You can still get Man u +185 to win it all. I got them at +600 at start of Europa. hoping to cash that baby

All the way up to -450!

Adding one last play on this game

Man U -1 FH 3* to win 4.5* I feel draw worst case scenario.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
I bought some Man U FH last night -145. Next I'll pour over the other games looking for a postable play...

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
Rostov v Manchester United over 2.5 -135 (4:05 PM ET - UEFA - EUROPA LEAGUE)
AS Roma -144 over Lyon (4:05 PM ET - UEFA - EUROPA LEAGUE)

I'm with the board here - Roma been killer at home, Lyon rather mediocre on the road. But Roma lost at Lyon last week, so easy payback today!
Man U very well rested and shooting on goal like crazy, Zlatan returns, so some goals this game as Rostov should get at least 1

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
Metz -0.5 -111 over Bastia (2:00 PM EST - France Ligue 1)

Bastia has lost 6 road games since last road win (in December) and have an atrocious 2:22 goal differential in those last 6!! (11 losses in their 14 away matches this season, gets lots of draws at home)....Metz are unbeaten in last 8 home matches, won last 3/row....Both are fighting relegation, but Bastia really don't have much chance, however, Metz does and need this win.. Bastia has a slew of missing players today, some key ones like Crivelli (the terrible offense with suffer without him), but Metz only a few out...Bastia has good H2H numbers vs Metz, that and both teams being in rather poor overall form, is giving us a good line as many punters looking at those things and not the missing players today, and Metz' decent home form and relegation fight - which is far more relevant.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Metz -0.5 -111 over Bastia (2:00 PM EST - France Ligue 1)

Bastia has lost 6 road games since last road win (in December) and have an atrocious 2:22 goal differential in those last 6!! (11 losses in their 14 away matches this season, gets lots of draws at home)....Metz are unbeaten in last 8 home matches, won last 3/row....Both are fighting relegation, but Bastia really don't have much chance, however, Metz does and need this win.. Bastia has a slew of missing players today, some key ones like Crivelli (the terrible offense with suffer without him), but Metz only a few out...Bastia has good H2H numbers vs Metz, that and both teams being in rather poor overall form, is giving us a good line as many punters looking at those things and not the missing players today, and Metz' decent home form and relegation fight - which is far more relevant.

Saw your post after match started and grabbed Metz +101 live. Thanks, TR!!!

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Not in love with much today. The Leicester game is intriguing since a let down should be expected as they move into the quarterfinals of the Champions League against Atletico Madrid. Usually this would be a time to play against them, but I just have a feeling they will not let down today as they know they still need points to avoid relegation, plus West Ham is not in good form so I am staying away.

Nothing big today, but will play the following:

Playing Chelsea -155. Not usually a fan of laying this type of juice on the road, but I am not a big believer in Stoke. They feast on the weaker teams and can not beat a top team. Chelsea dominated them in the first match, and while today may not be as easy, I think they take care of business and build on their lead.

Everton -1 -120. I will continue to play against Hull on the road especially against a team that does not lose at home, has won five straight and is scoring goals.

Bremen Ov 2.5 -130. I like their form right now, especially at home. Teams are starting to figure Leipzig out, but they should be able to score. At least a 2-1 type game.

Reactions: comfortable1

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Update everything later but just for now playing

Everton -1. 3.6* to win 3*

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Vig, Europa games for Thursday are up at one site I use. man U -330. played the following. Again I dont use lock, GOY or free money as terms but I love them again in THIS spot. This is a bit more juicy than previous but allowed myself to do the following

Europa 3/16

Man U FH 6.5* to win 5*
Man U 9.9* to win 3*
Man U -1 11* to win 5*
Man U -1.5 5.5* to win 5*

I dont see anyway Man U with 11 V 11 do not win at least by 1 goal.

You can still get Man u +185 to win it all. I got them at +600 at start of Europa. hoping to cash that baby

These are strictly value plays for me. as we saw with MLS it can pay off handsomely with small risk.

SO my thinking is the following 3 teams have a great chance to get to final 8. which means they need 2 wins to be in the final.

Middlesbrough 2* to win 50*
Fulham 1* to win 40*
Burnley 1* to win 33*
Derby .5* to win 50*

I need to get all my futures from previous thread into this one at some point..

+398.5* on year - i didnt quote it but also included my Man U -1 FH play in total.. didnt feel like going back to find it lol. updated my FA futures which were a bust.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Have to love the late goals for the sweep. A 3-0 day and was right not to play against Leicester. Thats it for me in soccer today. Will try not to lose it all in hoops.

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
thanks Bason!

thanks Bason!

Manchester United v Middlesbrough under 2.5 -147 (English Premier League - 8:00 AM EST, Sunday March 19)

Man U played Thurs, and match today is 4th in 10 days. Tired. Both teams have struggled to score this season, And Man U will be missing some in the striking department Ibrahimovic, Rooney, Martial, plus - Pogba, Schweinsteiger, and Herrera....these teams are kings of draws, so looking at 0-0 or 1-1 here (and thinking that draw bet...)..Middlesbrough's got a new manager this game, but you can't change that abysmal long term scoring problems overnight, so I think best chance for them, what they will go for, is that low draw.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie