Soccer 2018 January-May

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
league 1 match didn't see goal before 75min...

GERMANY: 3. Liga - Round 21
Sonnenhof Grossaspach - Hansa Rostock
O2? +114 and O3? +300

AUSTRIA: Erste Liga - Round 22
Kapfenberg - BW Linz to win +200

ENGLAND: League One - Round 42
Northampton - Shrewsbury to win +104

ITALY: Serie C - Group A - Round 31
Lucchese to win +239 - Viterbese

:shrug:

Subcloser

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2015
Louisiana
Like these two tonight in Columbia...I'm using these two plays in various ML parlays...if you just use these two together its a +117 payout...really like Junior, top play for me

802 Independiente Santa Fe (COL) -161
805 Junior (COL) -295

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Friendlies

These games are very, very hard to cap as it is extremely difficult to gauge whether teams are coming to play or not. Some Cup teams simply want to watch and rate players so they can finalize their teams, while others will want to gain some momentum. Non-Cup teams can de dangerous as they may have a chip on their shoulder so those games are worth a look. I do not recommend any serious money on any of these games but here are a few that I think are interesting.

Denmark -1.5 Ev - Panama sucks, I mean it, they suck. They will likely be the worst team at the World Cup and will get buried in their group. If Denmark shows, they should win by 2 goals.

Russia+1 -115 - Okay, Brazil is a much better team even without Neymar, but Russia wants and needs momentum going into the Cup at home, they tied Spain and lost to Argentina by 1, but the biggest factor is that Brazil has Germany on deck in a few days. I think their focus will be there.

Italy+.5-120. This game is in England. Italy is still in the dumps about missing the Cup but I think they will be the more motivated team here likely with some younger players.

Dutch Pk-130 - Another non-Cup team against one (England). Similar to Italy game to me.

Poland -120 - Nigeria is historically atrocious on European soil. I think they have only won like once in 10 years and that was against Lux.

Will definitely not play the Germany game as they are not really concerned about winning. They are very focused on finalizing their team and not the results. Plus, I think they are more looking forward to Brazil.

Again, none of these are highly recommended, just some thoughts. I will likely play a few just for some action, but none for real money because anything can happen in these games and I have learned some tough lessens in the past betting friendlies for big money.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Have have to say, I've been following the mess that's been going on in Greece lately and I think that the Swiss are going to kick their butts tomorrow. The entire Greek football federation is in shambles and Greece's coach has called up a bunch of new faces for this game to get a look at some different players. In doing so, he has left off some mainstays, which could shake up whatever chemistry they may have had. Bottom line, Greece is just trying to piece things back together for a Euro 2020 run, while the Swiss actually have a chance to make a serious run in the upcoming World Cup. They will be taking this much more seriously than the Greeks, who have plenty of distractions to deal with. This game has also been moved to the Olympic stadium, which is much more impersonal and leaves fans much farther from the field than the home of Olympiacos where they usually play international matches. The weather will be damp and windy and I don't expect a strong showing or much enthusiasm from the fans, which puts a damper on the typically strong Greek home field advantage. This should be an easy tune up win for the Swiss and I'd expect more of the same in from Egypt in the next match in Greece coming up.

SWITZERLAND +105 3x

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Good call DZ. I hope no one played those POS friendlies I talked about. I absolutely hate international friendlies.

Subcloser

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2015
Louisiana
3/24

3/24

602 Albacete Balompie (ESP-2) -109
207 Plymouth (ENG-1) +? -129
2861 Athlone (IRL-1)/Longford Town (IRL-1) Over 3? -112
3027 Livingston (SCO-Cham) pk -104

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
xanyone

Where the hell is everybody at today???...we?re burnin daylight

It's sad, I'm poking around National League stats, I hate International breaks. That said, may have a play or two :mj07:

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Have have to say, I've been following the mess that's been going on in Greece lately and I think that the Swiss are going to kick their butts tomorrow. The entire Greek football federation is in shambles and Greece's coach has called up a bunch of new faces for this game to get a look at some different players. In doing so, he has left off some mainstays, which could shake up whatever chemistry they may have had. Bottom line, Greece is just trying to piece things back together for a Euro 2020 run, while the Swiss actually have a chance to make a serious run in the upcoming World Cup. They will be taking this much more seriously than the Greeks, who have plenty of distractions to deal with. This game has also been moved to the Olympic stadium, which is much more impersonal and leaves fans much farther from the field than the home of Olympiacos where they usually play international matches. The weather will be damp and windy and I don't expect a strong showing or much enthusiasm from the fans, which puts a damper on the typically strong Greek home field advantage. This should be an easy tune up win for the Swiss and I'd expect more of the same in from Egypt in the next match in Greece coming up.

SWITZERLAND +105 3x

Awesome intel,......and I didn't see it until now:facepalm:

Subcloser

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2015
Louisiana
2 Team Parlay...-115 (dime play for me)
Pending 3/25/18 10:00am Spain Soccer 405 Zaragoza (ESP-2) -298* vs Sevilla II (ESP-2)
Pending 3/25/18 2:00pm Spain Soccer 411 Tenerife (ESP-2) -251* vs La Hoya Lorca (ESP-2)

405 Zaragoza (ESP-2) -1? -105 (nickel)
411 Tenerife (ESP-2) -1? +118 (nickel)

these two plays show up as very high percentage chance at winning by my standards and situations that I use...that is all for the day

Zaragoza is missing 8 regulars from their lineup...x17:

Last edited:

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
2 Team Parlay...-115 (dime play for me)
Pending 3/25/18 10:00am Spain Soccer 405 Zaragoza (ESP-2) -298* vs Sevilla II (ESP-2)
Pending 3/25/18 2:00pm Spain Soccer 411 Tenerife (ESP-2) -251* vs La Hoya Lorca (ESP-2)

405 Zaragoza (ESP-2) -1? -105 (nickel)
411 Tenerife (ESP-2) -1? +118 (nickel)

these two plays show up as very high percentage chance at winning by my standards and situations that I use...that is all for the day

Zaragoza is missing 8 regulars from their lineup...x17:

Thought that would be a concern. Top of my head, La Liga II must have many players gone playing for their motherlands

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
i know this is a long shot, BUT Finland doesn't actually have good record even though we haven't lost lately. Countries we have played against successfully are, well, not the soccer giants but Estonia Jordan Kosovo etc, and still we managed to draw against... wait for it.... Liechtenstein... @home...

Malta instead has been playing against pretty good teams, mostly losing but anyway. Maltas problem is scoring goals, and Finlands allowing stupid goals. Finland lines up best possible team no idea who or what kind of team Malta plays...

Match is played in Turkey Belek where Finland's team is having practice camp, so even it's a "home game" stadiums audience of three will be Malta supporters.

1 + 1 = profit :SIB

WORLD: Friendly International
Finland - Malta +1? +108 , +? +340 to win +1500

just small bets...

:0008

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
I really don't want to do this, but I am playing Brazil Pk-130 today. They are motivated to win for some kind of revenge while Germany could care less which is evidenced by many starters being sent home and not playing. The Germany/Spain game was one of the best friendlies you will see. Just don't see Germany matching this effort. Given my track record with Friendlies, the Germany B team will likely win, but there is a reason Brazil is the favorite here as they care much more about this game than Germany does.

Hopefully this wins and we roll it into Mexico tonight.

Oh, and Panama sucks. Sorry, couldn't get that one posted in time. Have to work a little bit now and then!

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Finally right in a friendly. That was one bad game. Germany totally disinterested.

Not sure why Mexico line dropped but you have a Croatian team that sent many of their starters home and Mexico playing in front of 60,000 fans in Dallas. I think they will want to win and I don't care that much about the Mexican roster as they are deeper than most people realize. I think Mexico will win and just got them at Ev, so makes it easy for me to just put what I won on Brazil on it.

Not sure what to think about the USA game since I have no idea about Paraguay and their motivation. US has very young players trying to make a good impression so I think they will play a good game. Truth is though, if Paraguay comes to play, they are the better team. Will watch but not touching this one.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Here is something to think about:

The US just played a game on home soil in front of 10,000 and Mexico is playing in the US in front of almost 80,000. That is about all you need to know about the state of US Soccer!

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Think the fix was in on that Mexico game last night. The line moved from -135 to +125. That kind of movement is right more than not. Another reason to stay away from Friendlies. Looking forward to some real games as that break was a total bust.

Subcloser

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2015
Louisiana
Think the fix was in on that Mexico game last night. The line moved from -135 to +125. That kind of movement is right more than not. Another reason to stay away from Friendlies. Looking forward to some real games as that break was a total bust.

next time I see a break on the calendar I need to go fishing:iagree:

Bet on MyBookie