Some BIG BOYS in Week 7

Corley1011

Hail State!
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2006
Madison, MS
Had Jets +7- in a parlay. Moved the line… These clowns still couldn’t cover after a 15-6 lead. 31-0 after that…. The “the NFL isn’t fixed” crowd is going to be loud now

Reactions: boomer1

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Speechless how that 2h unfolded. Onto week 8 brother. Thanks for all you do. No one expects to win everyday or every week. 🙏🏻

Reactions: dchavez105

rocketrubly

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sacramento, CA
THIS WEEK
67% HOUSTON WIN
75% CINN WIN
78% PHILLY WIN
74% DET WIN
81% BILLS WIN
82% WASH WIN
78% KC WIN

LAST WEEK
79% ATLANTA WIN
68% DET WIN
74% PITT WIN
72% COLTS WIN
79% HOUSTON WIN
71% BALTIMORE WIN
73% BEARS WIN
70% SF WIN
66% T.B. WIN
75% CINN WIN
79% BILLS WIN

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
THIS WEEK
67% HOUSTON WIN
75% CINN WIN
78% PHILLY WIN
74% DET WIN
81% BILLS WIN
82% WASH WIN
78% KC WIN

LAST WEEK
79% ATLANTA WIN
68% DET WIN
74% PITT WIN
72% COLTS WIN
79% HOUSTON WIN
71% BALTIMORE WIN
73% BEARS WIN
70% SF WIN
66% T.B. WIN
75% CINN WIN
79% BILLS WIN
Huge discrepancy this season between the top tier teams and the garbage. I smacked it yesterday, sick of playing some of these awful teams with shitty coaches, lines, qbs. No thanks.

Reactions: redsfann

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Huge discrepancy this season between the top tier teams and the garbage. I smacked it yesterday, sick of playing some of these awful teams with shitty coaches, lines, qbs. No thanks.

lol - i hear this every single year. 2 weeks ago the big Underdogs were on like a 15-2 run and everyone was talking about the crazy parity...

So, I will give a 'nah' to this one... granted I went like 0-9 this week, so fml

rocketrubly

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sacramento, CA
I have to agree with both of you.

Jord - You're right, overtime there are great opportunities to fade a team that is already pegged as a champion. Perfect example Saints. Everyone was saying how great they were off a 2-0 start. I actually called it that they would lose 4 straight. Also Vegas won't let public win like this for long.

Twin Peaks - You are also correct. Some of these team's are just not worthy of the risk to put your $ on because they are inept to compete.
Not sure it's the whole team either, sometimes just a player or a scheme.

Reactions: Jord20

pointspred fred

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2002
Boulder Colorado
I've made more money the last 25 years betting garbage teams with trash coaches and big name players on the bench due to injury and shitty QB's than anything else. ALL of that crap is baked into the number when oddsmakers make it. You're not sharper than Vegas and will never be. If you think you're going to win over the long haul being terrified by awful teams and with shitty coaches and QB's and avoiding them, than you my friend will go broke. This season isn't even half over. The sample size is tiny, and what's going on now is unsustainable. Regression to the mean LOOMS.

My favorite bets are the ones where dumpster fire team A has lost 4 in a row. Last two big. Maybe one of those on National TV. And OH NO! Next on the schedule is a dastardly road game vs 7-1 Super team B with the QB with the winning smile and rocket arm! Winners of 5 in a row and 8 of their last 9. AND THE SPREAD IS ONLY 5!!!!
OBVIOUSLY we run fast and hard away from scary, terrible, shit stain team A right? WRONG! 60+% of the time over the years in this spot all my friends and family are like "YOU'RE A FISHCAKE!" "HOW CAN YOU BET SUCH TRASH!?! Meanwhile I chuckle as team B winds up kicking the game winning FG with 3 seconds left and somehow the monkeys on team A get me my cover and make and the unsharps cry. The uglier the bet the better I like it.

EasyCovers

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2023
I have to agree with both of you.

Jord - You're right, overtime there are great opportunities to fade a team that is already pegged as a champion. Perfect example Saints. Everyone was saying how great they were off a 2-0 start. I actually called it that they would lose 4 straight. Also Vegas won't let public win like this for long.

Twin Peaks - You are also correct. Some of these team's are just not worthy of the risk to put your $ on because they are inept to compete.
Not sure it's the whole team either, sometimes just a player or a scheme.
Jor is great, but sometimes teams are just not competitive regardless of the line. One example, NY Giants under Joe Judge. The last 8 games, all you had to do was play first half second half full game against them and you won every time except once. I know that reversion happens but sometimes it doesn't until. Last year's Carolina team was the same way. I can't wait for the Carolina Giants game this year haha

Reactions: rocky mountain
Bet on MyBookie