Some BIG BOYS in Week 7

stok3d

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2023
Hey again bro. You're still really stinking up the place. Maybe it's time to put you out to pasture like they did with Biden. Probably built a mock-up of the Oval Office for him and told him he won too. Ridiculous. Anyways, you're fucking bad. Retire bro. The new crop is incoming, and you're stale af. Thanks.

canuckfan77

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2009
BC Interior
Hey again bro. You're still really stinking up the place. Maybe it's time to put you out to pasture like they did with Biden. Probably built a mock-up of the Oval Office for him and told him he won too. Ridiculous. Anyways, you're fucking bad. Retire bro. The new crop is incoming, and you're stale af. Thanks.
I know Jord doesn’t like us engaging trolls, but go fuck a cactus, asshole

stok3d

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2023
I know Jord doesn’t like us engaging trolls, but go fuck a cactus, asshole
Literally anyone could have a better % than this turd by purchasing Chia Pets and basing their bets on the Chia Pets' sprout time. "Passengers on a ship of fools."

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Literally anyone could have a better % than this turd by purchasing Chia Pets and basing their bets on the Chia Pets' sprout time. "Passengers on a ship of fools."
I love you, bro. Whatever makes you feel good, for real.

Just go add up my posted seasons here last 5 years and tell me if you feel the same way.

Or fade me and get rich.

stok3d

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2023
So you were down about 95x until 2 weeks ago?
Or let me guess you just started the fade the last 2 weeks?
I'm sorry, Jord, but we can't rest on our laurels and expect lifelong loyalty. To answer your question, I am only ever 'down' as much as I know I can win back, because the previous result was bullshit and ev always balances itself.

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
I'm sorry, Jord, but we can't rest on our laurels and expect lifelong loyalty. To answer your question, I am only ever 'down' as much as I know I can win back, because the previous result was bullshit and ev always balances itself.
Ok. Good luck, sir.

dms79

Forum Member
Dec 16, 2010
Thank you, and to you as well, sir, because you will definitely need it.
Your expected value sounds like some balls in your mouth.

You know what's definitely not +ev? Feeding off someone else's picks from an internet message board at -110.

But don't worry; it's just run bad and you'll be in the black/rich in no time. Ya fuckin' idiot.

Bet on MyBookie