Some BIG BOYS in Week 7

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
lol - i hear this every single year. 2 weeks ago the big Underdogs were on like a 15-2 run and everyone was talking about the crazy parity...

So, I will give a 'nah' to this one... granted I went like 0-9 this week, so fml
I think I did mention the parity at some point. But there are a handful of god awful teams this year unlike any season I recall at this point of season. Watch them all cover next week. Panthers, Titans, Pats, Browns, Giants, Raiders ( though they covered), are really bad at multiple levels including coaching. Jags are on the cusp of this list though we cashed in on them. Not sure if it was The Pats joke of a defense. They have to have some fight in these teams but they are getting beat badly with lil fight from what I've watched thus far. They will get a couple more points on the spread this week.

Reactions: ChasDee

canuckfan77

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2009
BC Interior
Looking at 3-4 props to add to the spread for a sg parlay for my bonus bet$. Any insights you wish to share if you have time? Still debating throwing in the charger’s ml as well. Thx
IMG_7291.jpeg

Reactions: LordofBalls

canuckfan77

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2009
BC Interior
Looking at 3-4 props to add to the spread for a sg parlay for my bonus bet$. Any insights you wish to share if you have time? Still debating throwing in the charger’s ml as well. Thx
View attachment 6968341

View attachment 6968341
Thanks for the input. This is my final ticket, couldn’t use the britt prop. Nearly missing the cut was Baker rushing yds over

Attachments

• IMG_7292.jpeg
    IMG_7292.jpeg
    584.6 KB · Views: 36

Bateman

Registered
Forum Member
May 7, 2005
Brutal. Ed Reed called it on Peyton Eli too. Ravens nearly completely stopped playing with more than 10 minutes left

*Re the parlay

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie