Sun (NFL) Browns

ARMVIN SPORTS

INDIANAPOLIS -2
COLORADO ROCKIES -112

ProViewPicks

INDIANAPOLIS -1
NY GIANTS /ST LOUIS Under 42

Mighty Quinn

Mighty hit with Connecticut (-10-1/2) last night. Today it's the Saints. The surplus is 135 sirignanos.

Hondo

Today, Im counting on Wolf to give HondoNation something to howl about - 10 units on the 'Stros.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Tokay Sports

MINNESOTA 1

ST LOUIS 8.5

SAN FRANCISCO 6.5

CLEVELAND 6

MLB

Best Bet!
SAN DIEGO PADRES -125

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
USA Sports Consulting
Brian Smith
NEW ORLEANS

TonyDiamond

GREEN BAY -3

Chris Rizzo

CAROLINA -3
JACKSONVILLE -5.5

Mike Anthony

CHICAGO/CAROLINA Under 37

Preferred Pro Plays
ST LOUIS 8

All Free Picks
TAMPA BAY -7.5

Before You Bet
ARIZONA -6.5

Fast Eddie Sports
CLEVELAND +6

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mrpickem

Forum Member
Sep 23, 2005
Dr rob

NFL Best Bet Sides

3 Star Selection
Oakland (+3.5) 17 KANSAS CITY 13
14-Sep-08 10:00 AM Pacific Time
Oakland looked horrible in their 14-41 home loss to Denver on Monday Night Football, but that nationally televised loss has served to put the Raiders in a good situation this week. The Raiders apply to a very good 69-18-1 ATS bounce-back situation that is 25-4 ATS in week 2 and they also apply to a similar 26-2 ATS week 2 angle. My ratings would have favored the Chiefs by just 1 point prior to last week?s results, so the line has certainly been adjusted for how poorly the Raiders played. Oakland?s offense performed pretty well (5.4 yards per play), but their defense was horrible in allowing the Broncos to rack up 7.9 yards per play. Oakland has good personnel on defense and I expect that unit to bounce back with a good effort against a sub-par Kansas City attack. I actually upgraded the Chiefs offense with veteran Damon Huard in place of injured starting quarterback Brodie Croyle, who averaged only 4.7 yards per pass play last season. Huard has averaged 5.6 yppp during his career and 5.55 yppl since last season, so he?s an upgrade. Kansas City?s defense caught a break and spent most of last Sunday defending Matt Cassell instead of Tom Brady, who was injured in the first half. The Chiefs are probably going to be below average defensively this season without pass rushing star Jared Allen, but they ought to keep the Raiders in check. My ratings favor Kansas City by 3 points after adjusting for last week?s games and installing Huard at quarterback for Kansas City, so the line is fair. The situation is strongly in favor of the Raiders and I?ll take Oakland in a 3-Star Best Bet at +3 ? points (-115 odds or better) and for 2-Stars down to +3 points (-120 odds or better).

I?ll also consider the Under a Strong Opinion at 35 points or higher based on a 94-38-5 Under situation.

3 Star Selection
San Francisco (+7) 21 SEATTLE 19
14-Sep-08 01:05 PM Pacific Time
San Francisco is one of the most improved teams in the NFL this season, but losing 13-23 at home to Arizona has hidden that fact. The 49ers were the worst offensive team in recent memory last season, but bringing in offensive coordinator Mike Martz has revitalized the 49ers? attack and quarterback J.T. O?Sullivan looks like he?s more than capable of putting up adequate passing numbers to go with the good running of Frank Gore. O?Sullivan averaged 10.6 yards per pass attempt in the pre-season and followed that up with 20 passes for 195 yards last week (9.75 ypa). I?m not ready to call for O?Sullivan to make the Pro Bowl, but he?s averaged 8.3 ypa on 165 passes in Martz? system in the pre-season and regular season combined, including 7.5 ypa on 46 regular season passes. If I include sacks, which I always do, then O?Sullivan has an overall average of 7.4 yards per pass play in Martz? system (including preseason), including 5.9 yppp on 53 regular season pass plays (7.6 yppp last week). That?s just a bit below the league average of 6.1 yppp and I have O?Sullivan rated as an average quarterback on a yppp basis ? but with a high interception rate. With Gore being a better than average runner the 49ers can move the ball at a better than average clip, which was proven by the 6.8 yppl that the Niners averaged last week. San Francisco has a pretty solid defense too and that unit held the Cardinals? better than average attack to just 4.3 yppl. San Francisco should have beaten the Cardinals by about 10 points, but they lost by 10 thanks to 4 lost fumbles and zero turnovers for the Cardinals. Fumbles are mostly random in the NFL, so it?s unlikely that they?ll repeat those mistakes this week. If the turnovers are close to even then San Francisco should have no problem competing with an overrated Seahawks team was out-played 3.8 yppl to 5.4 yppl by the Bills in their 10-34 loss. Seattle does have a better than average defense (although they didn?t show it last week), but the Seahawks are hurting on offense with no capable receivers on the roster for quarterback Matt Hasselbeck to throw to. All of last year?s top 4 wide receivers are gone, as D.J. Hackett left as a free agent, Bobby Engram is still out with a bad shoulder, Deion Branch is still recovering from knee surgery and Nate Burleson, who led the team with 5 catches last week, is out for the season after injuring his knee last week. Seattle isn?t a good enough running team to beat the 49ers, who are pretty good defending the run, and my ratings favor Seattle by just 3 ? points in this game. In addition to the line value, the 49ers apply to a very good 69-18-1 ATS bounce-back situation that is 25-4 ATS in week 2 and Seattle applies to a negative 28-87 ATS situation that is based on last week?s loss. I?ll take San Francisco in a 3-Star Best Bet at +6 points or more and for 2-Stars from +5 ? to +3 ? points.

NFL Strong Opinions

Green Bay (-3.0) 26 DETROIT 19
I rated Detroit as the 5th worst team in the league heading into the season and they just proved that they are not as good as one of the teams I had rated below them. Losing 21-34 to Atlanta is a sign of trouble, as the defense allowed 322 yards on 38 rushing plays while allowing rookie quarterback Matt Ryan to average a tidy 11.1 yards on his 14 pass plays. Detroit?s offense played about as expected with 5.5 yards per play against a below average Falcons? defense, but a mediocre offense is not going to cut it against a good Packers team that plays solid defense and looks sharp on offense. Green Bay?s Aaron Rodgers showed why the Packers didn?t want Brett Favre to come back, as Rodgers completed 18 of 22 passes for 8.1 yards per pass play and no interceptions. Green Bay also ran the ball for 5.6 yards per rush against the best run defense in the league in Monday?s 24-19 win over the Vikings and RB Ryan Grant is probably doing cartwheels in the film room while looking at Detroit?s run defense. My ratings favor Green Bay by 9 points in this game, but I?ll resist making the Packers a Best Bet since the Lions apply to a 28-3-1 ATS bounce-back situation. Green Bay does apply to an 81-39-4 ATS statistical match-up indicator and I?ll consider Green Bay a Strong Opinion at -3 points or less.

Buffalo (+5.5) 20 JACKSONVILLE 21
The Bills are a young team on the rise and they showed that last week with an outstanding all-around performance in a 34-10 win over the Seahawks. Buffalo out-gained Seattle 5.4 yards per play to 3.8 yppl and had their usual great effort on special teams (punt return TD and fake FG TD). I still rate the Bills at below average offensively, but their young defense became a better than average unit starting week 5 of last season when changes were made in the secondary. That defense is even better this season and rates at 0.4 yppl better than average. Jacksonville?s offense was malfunctioning last week against a good Titans? defense (just 3.3 yppl) and they will probably post just mediocre numbers against the Bills. The Jaguars are a solid defensive team, but they are still susceptible to the pass (Kerry Collins killed them last week after Vince Young left the game with an injury) and Bills? quarterback Trent Edwards looks pretty comfortable throwing the football (he averaged 6.9 yards per pass play last week with no interceptions). My ratings favor Jacksonville by 5 points, so the line is about right, but Buffalo applies to an 81-39-4 ATS statistical indicator while the Jaguars apply to a negative 33-76-3 ATS early season situation. I?ll consider Buffalo a Strong Opinion at +4 points or more and I?d take the Bills in a 2-Star Best Bet at +7 or more.

Philadelphia (+7) 21 DALLAS 23
15-Sep-08 05:30 PM Pacific Time
Philadelphia appears to be an underrated team to start this season. My ratings favored the Eagles by 14 ? points last week against the Rams (a 38-3 win) and my ratings favor Dallas by only 3 points in this game, as I have these teams rated the same. The Eagles have a great running back in Brian Westbrook and Donavan McNabb looks completely healthy after spending last season recovering from his knee surgery. The addition of rookie DeSean Jackson has been a bigger factor than most anticipated, as Jackson led the Eagles in receiving yards last week (6 catches for 106 yards) while also setting up a touchdown with a 60 yard punt return. Philly?s defense was pretty good last season (5.2 yards per play allowed to teams that would average 5.4 yppl against an average team) and they?ve added top cornerback Asante Samuel to make the pass defense even better. The Rams were limited to 166 total yards at 3.7 yppl last week and the Eagles are capable of slowing down an explosive Dallas attack. I actually rate Dallas as being slightly better than the Eagles offensively and 0.2 yppl better on defense, but McNabb is the current all-time leader in lowest interception percentage (2.1%) while Dallas quarterback Tony Romo is intercepted 3.7% of the time during his career, which is worse than the league average. Aside from the line value, I also like the fact that Eagles? head coach Andy Reid is 41-21-2 ATS in his career as an underdog or pick. I?ll consider Philadelphia a Strong Opinion at +7 points or more.

Indianapolis 19 at MINNESOTA 20 UNDER 43.5
Peyton Manning showed some rust in the Colts? opening night loss to Chicago and he managed to average just 5.4 yards per pass play, which is much lower than the 7.5 yppp that we generally see from him. Some of the credit must go to the Bears? defense, but Manning wasn?t looking downfield as much as he usually does, which could have been the result of missing all of training camp and the preseason. I expect Manning to be sharper this week and Minnesota?s pass defense looked vulnerable last week against the short passes of Aaron Rodgers, which kept the Minnesota pass rush at bay (0 sacks against Green Bay). The Colts didn?t do a great job against the Bears? rookie runner Matt Forte, so there is some concern about stopping Adrian Peterson this week (the Vikings averaged 5.5 ypr last season and 5.7 ypr in their opener). The pass defense should have no trouble shutting down a sub-par Tarvaris Jackson, so it all comes down the run defense. The Colts were better than average in run defense last season, so last week may have been an aberration. Still, I expect Peterson and backup Chester Taylor to get their yards. My ratings favor the Colts by 1 point, so the line is about right, but Minnesota applies to a very good 81-39-4 ATS statistical indicator and I?ll lean with the Vikings based on that. I?ll also consider the Under a Strong Opinion at 43 points or higher based on a 94-38-5 Under situation that applies to this game.

Grapes

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2008
HSW early: 5*NO; 3tm parlay: NO, NE AND denv.

Last edited:

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Matty O'Shea

NFL Total
double-dime bet204 STL / 203 NYG Over 41.5 BetUS
Analysis: Let's take advantage of a low number here in what should be a much higher-scoring game than what the oddsmakers think based on Week 1 performances. The OVER ended up going 5-1 in the last six home games for the Rams last season, and they should be able to score at least a couple touchdowns against the Giants after being held to a mere field goal at Philadelphia last week. New York is also more than capable of putting up 30+ points here against a terrible St. Louis defense. While I believe the point spread is right where it should be with the Giants favored by nearly 10 points, the total is way off. Bet the OVER as my Double Dime NFL Total Play O' the Week.

Sun, 09/14/08 - 1:00 PMMatty O'Shea | NFL Side
dime bet202 CAR -3.0 (-120) BetUS vs 201 CHI
Analysis: Like last week with the Saints, the oddsmakers are keeping this game at a key number and making you lay the juice. Our New Orleans play turned out to be a winner, and I see no reason not to back another quality home team in the Panthers here. The Bears are coming off a serious statement game against the Colts last Sunday night and are a bit overvalued in this spot despite the fact that Steve Smith is not playing for Carolina due to a suspension. Smith has killed Chicago in the past, and his presence on the field would be worth at least a couple more points. Instead, former Bears WR Muhsin Muhammad will have the opportunity to burn his former team. I believe the running of Carolina's DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart will be the difference though and see the Panthers winning this one by at least a touchdown. That's why I'm betting Carolina as my Single Dime NFL Favorite Play O' the Day.

MLB Money Line
dime bet929 SEA (+150)Bodog vs 930 ANA
Analysis: The Mariners had to watch Angels closer Francisco Rodriguez break the single-season saves record on Saturday night and should be able to take advantage of a team that has accomplished just about everything it can before the end of the season. K-Rod's record was certainly a cause for celebration for the home team, and that could come back to haunt LA during the day on Sunday. Seattle's Felix Hernandez is 3-3 when pitching under the sun this season with a 2.66 ERA while Ervin Santana's ERA under the same scenario for the Angels is an inflated 4.65. I expect the Mariners to be extra motivated in this spot as they also look to avoid a four-game sweep, so bet them as my Single Dime AL Underdog Play O' the Day.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Tommy Rider

NFL Side
triple-dime bet203 NYG -8.5 (-110) BetUS vs 204 STL
Analysis: INSIDE THE HUDDLE PLAY - I've talked to a lot of NFL people Saturday night and the team they tell me is in the biggest trouble right now is the Rams. Scott Linehan has lost total control of the team and their offensive and defensive lines are the worst units in the NFL. Actually, I grade each position of every team and the Rams offensive line has the lowest rating of any positional unit in the NFL. That's not good when facing the Giants blitzing defense. This may look like a trap or a sucker bet but the thing is: The Rams are the worst team in football right now. They made the Eagles look like world beaters last week and the Philly offense simply isn't that good. Marc Bulger will be lucky to make it out of this game alive, as the Giants win big. ***3 UNIT PLAY***

NFL Total
double-dime bet196 MIN / 195 IND Over 43.0 BetUS
Analysis: This is my classic "Play an over when one team runs the ball well and their opponent can't stop the run, while the other team passes the ball well and their opponent can't stop the pass." This is a rather simple theory and it's been a strong moneymaker for me over the years but so far in CFB it hasn't been cashing. So now I'll give it a shot in the pros. I'm playing the odds here and saying Peyton Manning won't have two terrible games in a row. I'm not saying the Colts will win but I do expect Manning to be much sharper than he was against the Bears. On the other side, I expect Adrian Peterson to eat up the Colts defense. I actually thought the Vikings ditched the run a little too soon last week. I don't think that will happen here. This should be a fun game to watch and I do see some points being scored by the offenses. **2 UNIT PLAY**

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Stan Sharp

NFL Side
triple-dime bet198 WAS 1.0 (-110) Bodog vs 197 NOS

Analysis: Stan has Bet Washington as Stan believes that Washington will win this game by 7-10 points. Washington has had a few extra days to prepare for this game and will exploit a very weak defense. TAKE WAHINGTON as STAN'S EARLY SEASON SHOCKER OF THE YEAR and make them a TRIPLE DIME PLAY.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Cajun Sports

2♦ NEW YORK GIANTS -8

We used the Eagles last week as a FOUR-Star selection against this Rams team and won easily. We see no reason to back-off this ?Play Against? team even though they will be at home for their opener in this contest. The Rams only managed 8 first downs on offense and allowed 28 first downs to the Eagles on the defensive side of the ball. The Rams defense gave up 522 yards to the Eagles offense last Sunday while their own offense could only manage 166 yards with just over 50 of those coming on their final drive of the game. Just as we expected the Rams RB Steven Jackson?s holdout and hamstring issues caused him to be a non-factor in Sunday?s game with only 40 yards rushing with a 2.9 yards per carry average. Rams QB Bulger didn?t help matters with 14 of 26 for 130 yards passing on the day. The Rams are not very good upfront and we expect a similar type performance as they face a good Giants defense on Sunday. The Giants had little trouble with their Week One opponent the Washington Redskins. The New York defense only allowed 11 first downs and a total of 209 yards of offense. In fact they held the Skins scoreless until the final seconds of the game. New York?s offense had 32 rushes for 154 yards while Eli was 19 of 35 for 200 yards passing against the Skins. Not huge numbers but they were efficient and should have no trouble with a Rams defense that is over worked because of their offensive shortcomings. On the technical front we see that ST LOUIS is 4-15 ATS in home games after gaining 50 or less rushing yards last game since 1992. ST LOUIS is 8-20 ATS in home games after allowing 6 or more yards per play in their previous game since 1992. ST LOUIS is 0-6 ATS after scoring 3 points or less in the first half last game over the last 3 seasons. NY GIANTS are 15-6 ATS in all games over the last 2 seasons. NY GIANTS are 10-2 ATS in road games after playing a game at home over the last 3 seasons. NY GIANTS are 9-1 ATS in road games over the last 2 seasons. The NEW YORK GIANTS are 20-2 ATS on the road the week after a win in which they had at least 150+ yards rushing. Our Team Performance Ratings show the New York Giants with a 13.2 advantage over the St. Louis Rams in Sunday?s matchup. Even with the line movement from the 6 where it opened to the current line of 8 we still have decent line value based upon our TPR Index and our PPR Index. Finally we have an NFL System that tells us: In Week 2, play AGAINST a non-division team (not a favorite of more than 3 points) with a TOTAL over 37 points off a road underdog SU loss in its last game and before a road contest in its next game. 10-0 ATS and averages covering the spread by 17.1 points per game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Ben Burns

**EARLY SWEEP**' 3-Game ULTIMATE REPORT! $45.00
Ben Burns is the #1 RANKED NFL HANDICAPPER in the entire history of one of the Internet's longest running & most respected sports monitors. Ben was 2-1 last Sunday but this afternoon he's determined to GET OUT THE BROOM with his latest 3-Game ULTIMATE REPORT. This POWERFUL CARD includes his Personal Favorite. ALL 3 GAMES GO EARLY!!

Cincinnati Bengals
Personal Favorite
Detroit Lions
St. Louis Rams

write ups

Game: Tennessee Titans vs. Cincinnati Bengals Game Time: 9/14/2008 1:00:00 PM Prediction: Cincinnati Bengals Reason: I'm playing on CINCINNATI. I successfully played on the Titans last week. They got a great game from the defense and scored an outright win vs. a very good Jacksonville team. That win was costly though as quarterback Vince Young was injured and will be replaced by Kerry Collins. There were some real disturbing issues with Young, who had played terribly, after the game where Coach Fisher actually called the police on him. Fisher was quoted as saying: "I was given some information from people that were close to him late afternoon, early evening that was quite honestly very concerning to me. I'm not going to go into specifics, but it was concerning to me." That's a very big 'mental' distraction to have to deal with for the entire team. There's more than that too, as the opener was a very hard-hitting and hard-fought game and I expect it to have also taken a 'physical' toll. Note that the Titans were 0-2 after playing the Jaguars last season, losing 34-20 at Denver the week after they hosted Jacksonville. The following week, the Titans played here at Cincinnati and got crushed by a score of 35-6. The previous meeting was in 2005 and the Bengals also won that won, 31-23 at Tennessee. Bengals QB Palmer was 32 for 38 passes with 283 yards and three touchdowns in the most recent game. He was quoted as saying: "We can completely change the feeling we had ... if we come out and be physical, running the ball, throwing the ball and coming out with a win." Look for Palmer's Bengals to do just that, with both these teams moving to 1-1. *Personal Favorite

Game: Green Bay Packers vs. Detroit Lions Game Time: 9/14/2008 1:00:00 PM Prediction: Detroit Lions Reason: I'm taking the points with DETROIT. Casual NFL bettors change their opinions very quickly. Last week, the betting public loved the Lions against the Falcons. Many of those same people were also writing off the Packers, due to the departure of Brett Favre. However, after the Lions were beaten by the Falcons and the Packers beat the Vikings, the majority of the betting public has already abandoned the Lions for this week's game. I believe that's given us terrific value on what I expect will be a highly motivated Lions team. They've got the schedule in their favor as the Packers are coming off a hard-fought divisional win on Monday night and now playing on a short week. Note that they were 1-2 SU/ATS after a Monday night game the past couple of seasons, going 3-5 ATS during that time when coming off a win vs. a divisional opponent. It should also be noted that the Packers were far from perfect in their Monday night victory. In fact, they committed 12 penalties for a Week 1-high 118 yards. I believe that the Lions are better than they showed last week. Detroit coach Marinelli said this of his team: "We are what we believe we are and I've got a great belief in this team, a very strong belief in this team. We'll pull together, hang together, and we're going to come out fighting." Look for the Lions, who were a perfect 4-0 in the preseason, to do as their coach says, bouncing back with a massive effort.

Game: New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams Game Time: 9/14/2008 1:00:00 PM Prediction: St. Louis Rams Reason: I'm taking the points with ST LOUIS. I successfully backed the Giants in Week 1. At the time, I stated that defending Super Bowl champions were typically highly profitable in the first game of the regular season. However, I also stated that with the exception of opening week, that there usually wasn't much value in backing them, due to the heavily inflated lines. After the Giants won and covered in their opener and with the Rams having been blown out in theirs, this afternoon's line has become very high. I feel that it's too high. Keep in mind that the Giants won at home, while the Rams lost on the road. Looking back to last year and we find that the defending Super Bowl champion Colts won big at home in Week 1 and also were big road favorites in Week 2. Yet, they only won their second game by two points, failing to cover the inflated number. Most know that the Giants lost Strahan in the offseason. They're also dealing with numerous other defensive line problems too though. The Giants have lost three of their last four road games vs. the Rams with the lone win coming by just five points. Looking back further and we find them at just 4-13 all-time in road games against the Rams franchise. Look for them to have their hands full once again.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Two Minute Warning

Week 2 Best Bets

Cleveland +6 1/2
Oakland +4
Buffalo +5
Miami +7
Washington +1
New England +1 1/2

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Greg Daraban

** GIGANTIC TOTAL WINNER for Sunday **

League: NFL
Event: Buffalo Bills vs Jacksonville Jaguars on 09/14/2008 at 10:00AM
Condition: Over

Promotion: 205 Buffalo at 206 Jacksonville These two AFC teams have met the last 2 seasons. Last year Jacksonville won 36-14. In 2007 Buffalo won 27-24. What I am going with is a HIGH SCORING Game. Take Buf/Jac Over

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Red Zone Sports

Carolina -3

1PM WE'RE ON THE PANTHERS
We note that Chicago is not going to have nearly as easy a time this week, as they hit Indy in a really bad spot with their injuries. We find Carolina's preference is to pound away at its opponent on the ground behind a rebuilt line that possesses plenty of size & strength. The two-back tandem of DeAngelo Williams (86 rushing yards, 1 reception) and Jonathan Stewart (53 rushing yards worked well last week). We also note that Chicago is not nearly as good as they looked. Forte's was just average vs the Colts. Carolina at home this week is solid value. & we will lay the 3

49'ers vs Seahawks Over 38

The Red Zone will look for the Offenses to get back on track this week We 're banking on 49er's QB O'Sullivan to rack up yards this week, off a 15- of-20 pass attempts.
O'Sullivan played with Martz in Detroit last year. Expect the offense to still go through running back Frank Gore, who rushed for 96 yards last week -- including a 41-yard TD run -- while also catching four passes for 55 yards.
Former Cowboys running back Julius Jones made his Seahawk debut versus Buffalo and rushed for 45 yards on 13 carries. This baby fly's over the Total of 38

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Jack Clayton

Guaranteed Selections
Date: Sunday, September 14, 2008
$30.00 Guaranteed: There's a soft total on one of Sunday's early football games, strong enough to be a Rare 6-Star Blockbuster! Get all the details on this soft total winner oddsmakers completely misjudged, with full analysis, and pay ONLY when it sails "over"! 9/13/2008

6* Packers/Lions over the total: Boy, is this the perfect mixture for a high scoring game: Indoors, two decent QBs, great WRs everywhere, and one team with a truly awful defense. Green Bay QB Aaron Rodgers was very good in limited action a year ago, then played well again (18-of-22 for 178 yards) in topping the Vikings, 24-19. This Green Bay passing game is sensational behind WRs Donald Driver and Greg Jennings, plus TE Donald Lee. They will have little trouble finding the end zone against this Detroit defense, that looks even worse under new defensive coordinator Joe Barry. The Lions won every game in preseason, then went to Atlanta and as a road favorite got destroyed 34-21. The new-look defense was shredded for 474 yards, including 318 rushing to a team with a rookie QB playing in his first NFL game! On the third play from scrimmage, rookie quarterback Matt Ryan completed the first pass of his NFL career for 62 yards and a touchdown, as Michael Jenkins split a pair of Lions defenders and raced untouched to the end zone. This happened a lot last year, too....and the year before that. At least the offense still has QB Jon Kitna and a slew of speedy WRs. Both meetings last year sailed over the total as the Packers won 37-26 and 34-13. This will be a shootout, as well. Play the Packers/Lions over the total

Triple Threat Sports

Guaranteed Selections
$23.00 Guaranteed: We are on an 8-2 run (dating back to last season) on our NFL Totals Play of the Week and are 23-10 (70%) on this play the last two(+) seasons! If you are looking for an Over/Under winner this is only place you need to look, as we have this one "totally" covered for you right here, and as always you pay only after you win! Do not miss our red hot NFL Totals Play of the Week...JOIN US!!! 9/14/2008

3* Seattle/San Francisco Under [4:05pm]

Seattle was missing their top three WR's going into last week's game and lost Nate Burleson (by default the top guy last week) to injury during the game. This week they signed former Chief Sammie Parker, and he will be asked to play a rather significant role in this game despite having only three practices with the team. Expect a lot of running the ball from Seattle. Niners' starting QB JT O'Sullivan will be making the first road start of his career, and doing so at Qwest Field - one of the loudest in the league - is going to be no picnic. He managed to lead the Niners to just 13 points last week at home, and no reason to expect a big breakout here. Series history points to the Under as well, with the series being 2-7-1 to the Under the last five years and the Niners scoring just 27 total points (0, 24, 3, 0) in Seattle the last four trips there.

Golden Contender

Guaranteed Selections
$35.00 Guaranteed: On Sunday afternoon its the release the NFC Game of the Month.This guaranteed winner is supported by a trendous system that dates to 1980 and has cashed 91% of the time.Jump on now and end your weekend in style.We were 40-31 in the Nfl last year for +18 units.This year will be even better. 9/13/2008

On Sunday afternoon the NFC game of the month is on the Detroit Lions game 200 at 1pm eastern.The lions fit one of the better home dog systems in the database,due to theri road fav loss last week in Atlanta.This week they will be waiting in the wings ready to pounce on a Gbay team that is a little over confident following their close win vs the Viknigs on Monday night football.The Lions went 4-0 in the preseason before the loss last week, and will get back to playing better football, and perhaps pull an upset of their own here on Sunday.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Brian Graves

Guaranteed Selections
$25.00 Guaranteed: We were the idiotic coaching of Kirk Ferenz away from a perfect day, instead we settled for 2-1 with wins on Georgia Tech and Vanderbilt. The NFL has what we believe is a pretty tough slate this week and we have only one play on Sunday. This matchup is the one that we researched fully and KNOW IT WILL WIN!!! 9/14/2008

Arizona -6.5 over Miami 4:15

Miami played well last week but not well enough and now they have to fly across the country to play an Arizona team that was very good in the second half of the opening week. The Cardinals have very athletic and aggressive corners and that is where this game will be won. Rolle and Green will make Pennington pay for his lack of arm strength and the Cardinals will turn their interceptions into points in what will be one of the bigger routs of the weekend!

Jorge Gonzalez

League: NFL
Event: Tennessee Titans vs Cincinnati Bengals on 09/14/2008 at 10:00AM
Condition: Under

Promotion: The Bengals will have their hands full with the Titans defense in this match-up! The Bengals were unable to protect Palmer last week and produced just 189 yards of offense. The Titan offense will have the immobile Todd Collins under center. Expect the Titans to try to run the ball against a Bengal defense that allowed 229 yards of rushing last week. Both teams combined for 27 points in their first week of action. The weather will be a factor in this game. There is a 70% chance of rain and the wind will be blowing 27 to 30 miles an hour with of guts of up to 46 miles per hour. The Titans have seen their last five games in September go under. They are 10-1 under after a straight up win. The Bengals are 5-0 under when they face a team with a winning record and when they are coming off an ATS loss. Take the under here

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Sports Kingz

NFL

New Orleans Pk

Tampa Bay -7

Indy -2

New England +2.5

Pittsburgh -6.5

Pitt. Over 44

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007

Steam On-Line

Guaranteed Selections
$35.00 Guaranteed: These are last years football numbers 25-12 College Football - 23-15 NFL, add that up and we were 48-27 overall in Football last year! This afternoon we have a 5000* LATE STEAM NFC TOTALS PLAY OF THE YEAR that you can get for just $35 and you will pay only after you win! We are now 9-2 in College Football this year!! 9/14/2008

5000* LATE STEAM NFC TOTALS PLAY OF THE YEAR
UNDER 46 Green Bay and Detroit 1:00 EST

Wise Guy Insider

Guaranteed Selections
$35.00 Guaranteed: Last year in the NFL WE CRUSHED THE BOOKS going 18-7 on the year and we are already 2-1 this year in the NFL! Today we have isolated another very STRONG WINNER that can only be rated as our QUADRUPLE NON CONFERENCE TOTALS PLAY OF THE YEAR! You can get this Guaranteed winner today for just $35 and you will win this game or you will not be charged! 9/14/2008

QUADRUPLE NON CONFERENCE TOTALS PLAY OF THE YEAR
UNDER 43.5 Indianapolis and Minnesota 1:00 EST

Elite Sports

Circle Guaranteed Selections
$49.00 Guaranteed: Today we are releasing our 5000* LATE STEAM NFL TOTALS PLAY OF THE MONTH! Today all FIVE of our handicappers have reached agreement on one NFL TOTALS PLAY game and this game can only be rated as our 5000* NFL LATE STEAM TOTALS PLAY OF THE MONTH! You can get this Guaranteed Winner today for just $49 and you must win this game or you will not be charged! 9/14/2008

5000* NFL LATE STEAM TOTALS PLAY OF THE MONTH
OVER 37 Tennessee and Cincinnati 1:00 EST

Wizard of Odds

Guaranteed Selections
$35.00 Guaranteed: We are currently on a 58-24 run with all selections including 29-13 our last FORTY-TWO plays! Are you looking for a "Sure Thing" today in NFL? Well today is your LUCKY Day as the Wizard of Odds has just what you are looking for and it is the SURE THING NFC GAME OF THE YEAR! You cab get this GUARANTEED WINNER right now for only $35 and you will pay ONLY AFTER YOU WIN! Don't you LOVE A SURE THING! 9/14/2008

SURE THING NFC GAME OF THE YEAR
199 Green Bay -3 1:00 EST

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
JR MILLER

Professional Gambler Newsletter
Sunday, September 14, 2008

We have these plays today:
National Football League:
CHIEFS -3.5 +104 over Raiders
Raiders at Chiefs OVER 35.5 +101 (from Friday's newsletter)
TITANS +1.0 -112 at Bengals (from yesterday's newsletter)
VIKINGS +1.0 +104 over Colts
SAINTS +1.0 -112 at Redskins (from yesterday's newsletter)
PACKERS -3.0 -109 at Lions
BEARS +3.0 +113 at Panthers
Bears at Panthers OVER 37.0 -103 (from Friday's newsletter)
GIANTS -9.0 +109 at Rams
BILLS +4.5 -109 at Jaguars
Bills at Jaguars OVER 37.0 -105 (from Friday's newsletter)
FALCONS +7.0 -109 at Buccaneers (OR +255)
Falcons at Buccaneers OVER 37.5 -105 (from Friday's newsletter)
SEAHAWKS -6.5 -101 over 49ers
49ers at Seahawks OVER 38.0 +102 (from Friday's newsletter)
CARDINALS -6.5 -104 over Dolphins
PATRIOTS -1.0 -101 at Jets
BRONCOS -1.0 -107 over Chargers
Chargers at Broncos UNDER 45.5 -102 (from Friday's newsletter)

Major League Baseball:
PHILLIES -124 over Brewers (Blanton-Bush) (Game 1)
PHILLIES -174 over Brewers (Myers-Suppan) (Game 2)
DODGERS +109 at Rockies (Maddux-Cook)
INDIANS -164 over Royals (Sowers-Bannister)
TWINS -151 at Orioles (Blackburn-Liz)

Comments:
It's been a long time since we've had so many plays going off at once. If you're with us on a lot of these plays, you might want to consider using so 2- or 3-bet parlays - SO LONG AS YOU UNDERSTAND HOW TO "USE" PARLAYS. Parlays can be a great way to protect your downside risk, but you MUST understand correct money management. Be sure to check our article, Parlays & Profit, on our web site. You might also consider splitting the day in two, holding off betting on the late games until the early games have been decided.

TITANS +1.0 -110 at Bengals
We don't think the loss of Titans' quarterback, Vince Young, is going to hurt our play on this game. In fact, all things considered, we're more comfortable with veteran quarterback Kerry Collins on the field. The biggest difference between the Titans and Bengals appears to be in the defenses, but we really like the Titans' new rookie running back, Johnson. We'd take the Titans and lay as many as 3 points.

SAINTS +1.0 -107 at Redskins
We'd take the Saints and lay as many as 4.0 points against the Redskins...May 6.0 points. This is a strong play for us.

From yesterday's newsletter:
Raiders at Chiefs OVER 36.0 -105
Bears at Panthers OVER 37.0 -106
Bills at Jaguars OVER 37.0 -106
Falcons at Buccaneers OVER 37.5 -104
49ers at Seahawks OVER 38.0 +102
We're releasing these plays early for a reason..."37.0" is a prime number concerning over-under betting. More NFL games end in a total of exactly 37 points than in any other number; - roughly 5 percent. If you like the Over in any of these games, pay close attention to any slippage in the posted line against you. Pull the trigger if you're afraid the line might slip in any of these cases. We'd take any of these games 'Over' against a posted line as high as 38.0, but 37.0 is a lot better. Note that of those lines that move in the days or hours before an NFL game, a lot more lines move higher than lower.

Chargers at Broncos UNDER 45.5 -102 (Sunday)
"45.5" is our limit on this game. We'd pass the 'Under' at 45.0...We just don't see a lot of value here.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Jimmy Thompson

Guaranteed Selections
$25.00 Guaranteed: Saturday was FLAWLESS for us as we CRUSHED in both our plays. Included were our CFB Game of the Year on USC which was finished early in the third quarter and the Duke/Navy Obscure Total over which was a winner by the start of the 4th quarter. Today there is ONE MATCHUP that just SMACKS OF A MUST PLAY and this is the one!!! 9/14/2008

Washington -1 at 1:00 est

The Skins were horrible in New York on offense but we like the fact they have had extra practice time since that Thursday opener in New York and generally teams improve the most from week 1 to week 2. The one unit that will come in with alot of confidence is the Redskin defense which was great after the first quarter. On the other side the Saints have a below average defense to begin with and now they are missing several key guys including Fujita, Gay and Harper. We like the Redskins to make some big plays in the passing game with the Saints depleted secondary and the loss of Marques Colston will definitely put more pressure on Brees and Bush today. Remember neither played very well early last year and we see the same thing against a quality Redskin defense. Skins win 31-17!

Investment Playmakers

Guaranteed Selections
$45.00 Guaranteed: After dropping our big game in NFL last week we manage to rebound with an even stronger game for Sunday. Get on board of this major play and have a winning NFL Sunday. We are hitting 60% in all sports and we are on absolutely on fire! 9/11/2008

Washington Redskins +1