The Hippo-Kramer Contest 2008!

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
First off, my poor daughter got lumped in with this crowd?

Augusta?
Sponge?
Kosar?
BBC?
Gardenweasel?

:scared :scared :scared

Secondly.....:0corn :0corn :0corn

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
First off, my poor daughter got lumped in with this crowd?

Augusta?
Sponge?
Kosar?
BBC?
Gardenweasel?

:scared :scared :scared

Secondly.....:0corn :0corn :0corn

I put in my play on the Falcons tonight with my daughter in my lap - she turned around and laughed at me instantly.

Don't know if I like this part of fatherhood.

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
I'd like to put up my hand to add some international (inter-continental at least!) flavour*...

...(*and as you can see I've already improved the use of the English language. :0corn )

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I'd like to put up my hand to add some international (inter-continental at least!) flavour*...

...(*and as you can see I've already improved the use of the English language. :0corn )

dropcheer.gif

tas_map1.jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
I am in and every one of my haters join in cause i have something to say to each and everyone of you. That of course is if that bashing rule is legit. Smurph does Kramer drink during this contest? I will be on my best behavior. Can i have a Sponge rule clarrification? If i get banned can i email my picks or am I history from the game?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I am in and every one of my haters join in cause i have something to say to each and everyone of you. That of course is if that bashing rule is legit. Smurph does Kramer drink during this contest? I will be on my best behavior. Can i have a Sponge rule clarrification? If i get banned can i email my picks or am I history from the game?

:nooo:

:mj17:

:poke

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006

R. Rice 8 77 9.6 1 42 Absolute steal for the Ravens. Now they better hope they didn't screw up thir first pick. These former Philly coaches who move on to other teams finally figure out how to draft when they leave.:shrug:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.

Sponge - yes, you can email your picks if you become suddenly banned. Yes, Kramer is usually drunk. Yes, you better be ready for some bashing.

Calling all Gardenweasels......

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006

Does Kramer drink during this contest :mj07:

Does a bear shit in the woods :142smilie

I'll be drunk from now till the Superbowl :Yep:

SPONGE :bigun: :bigun: :bigun:

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006

Sponge - yes, you can email your picks if you become suddenly banned. Yes, Kramer is usually drunk. Yes, you better be ready for some bashing.

Calling all Gardenweasels......

Get ready? There isn't a day that goes by on this site i don't get bashed. I think im well seasoned for it and have a big edge over everyone. Contest does need Weasel in it. He does come up with some funny stuff during football season. I think when NE was beating Washington 56-0 and Wash finally scored, Weasel was calling for Washington to go for two.:mj07:

Bet on MyBookie