The Hippo-Kramer Contest 2008!

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
Hippo...

I would love to get in on this contest...

"Congrats" on getting "knocked up" as it was so delicately put...

FU$K YOU WAYNE :bigun: :bigun:

YOU'RE IN :mj07: :142smilie

Sorry Hippster, He gets a free pass :drinky:

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
Yeah, not sure if it's Mevedev or Tom Cruise flying that plane, but either way, vaporizing* my own personal cheer leader is a touch rough. :nono:

(* Maybe not...)

Oh, wait on, wait on...probably more Charlie Sheen (Rob Lowe...R. Kelly?! :scared ) launching their "missile" at a "school girl's" "map of tassie". ;)

:00hour

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
Yeah, not sure if it's Mevedev or Tom Cruise flying that plane, but either way, vaporizing* my own personal cheer leader is a touch rough. :nono:

(* Maybe not...)

Oh, wait on, wait on...probably more Charlie Sheen (Rob Lowe...R. Kelly?! :scared ) launching their "missile" at a "school girl's" "map of tassie". ;)

:00hour

:00x32 :00x32 :00x32

WTF :shrug:

Hippster it's all yours :mj07: :142smilie

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
can i play with you fukin idiots :shrug:

i'll try to find time to squeeze my plays in.

maybe i should give you guys your own forum, down there near the dumpster and service plays?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
can i play with you fukin idiots :shrug:

i'll try to find time to squeeze my plays in.

maybe i should give you guys your own forum, down there near the dumpster and service plays?

Hmmm. I don't know.

OK - You are in. ....and I like the idea of having our own forum. How about you move P/R by the dumpster and put us where it used to be?:shrug:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Hmmm. I don't know.

OK - You are in. ....and I like the idea of having our own forum. How about you move P/R by the dumpster and put us where it used to be?:shrug:

you can have your own forum. let me know if you want it and what to name it, after your next board meeting, of course,

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
I am in and every one of my haters join in cause i have something to say to each and everyone of you. That of course is if that bashing rule is legit. Smurph does Kramer drink during this contest? I will be on my best behavior. Can i have a Sponge rule clarrification? If i get banned can i email my picks or am I history from the game?

Can we get some photo evidence that you have $20?

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
To be fair, I did invite Obama's bookie. We might need him to send his 20 bucks to Hippo first though, since he hasn't been around very long.

Dude, he's not Obama's bookie. He sells Obama his picks. How the f*uck are we gonna compete against that??

(and how the hell are you gonna collect from him?)

Mr. Mel

Rabid!
Forum Member
Aug 14, 2007
On my $20 bed
I prepared a little introduction for you newcomers (and oldies) so you know what you can expect from me this year.

I'm not scared of any of you, especially MrChristo. If I wanted to, I could swim across the ocean in minutes and bite you.

LET'S GO SUCKAS

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
that's because you 'liberals' smell defeat. :142smilie

The centrists have been winning for years - The frustrating part is that our adversaries aren't intelligent enough to realize it.

Good idea, Jaek - Bringing the political commentary into the handicapping forums - I'm all for it

Whaddya think about Obama's background?

:0corn

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
For the record, my money is on The Sponge. Kramer was my early favorite, but the :drinky: has begun to spiral out of control since his move to the deep south from socal.

Also, I'm curious if bashing is allowed by non-participants:shrug:

Bet on MyBookie