The Hippo-Kramer Contest 2008!

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
I prepared a little introduction for you newcomers (and oldies) so you know what you can expect from me this year.

I'm not scared of any of you, especially MrChristo. If I wanted to, I could swim across the ocean in minutes and bite you.

LET'S GO SUCKAS

You look slow and listless. What happened during the offseason? Get fixed? :shrug:

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Fuk no. Put up or shut up whimp.

I bet you $50 on the side my dog beats you. He never met a Southerner he couldn't beat.

:0corn

$50 side wager, me vs your dog. I'll take that action, but please clarify if your dog is Mr. Mel or Sponge:shrug:

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
SMURPH :bigun: :bigun: :bigun:

OF COURSE OUR USUAL SIDE BET OF PITCHERS
OF BEER :toast:

:director: I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS :bigun:

:00x5 :00x5 :00x5

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I think Mr Mel could probably beat me! :SIB

Mr. Mel will definitely beat somebody - probably at least a few. ...Maybe there should be some kind of extra penalty for everyone who gets beat by a dog.:00x32

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Mr. Mel will definitely beat somebody - probably at least a few. ...Maybe there should be some kind of extra penalty for everyone who gets beat by a dog.:00x32

Smurph are we allowed to post twice if there is a game on Thursday? Like play thursdays game and then put two in on Sunday?

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
Smurph are we allowed to post twice if there is a game on Thursday? Like play thursdays game and then put two in on Sunday?

Yes, that will be fine SpongeBob, but you are
required to drop down and do 20 one handed
push-ups beforehand. It's the LAW. :SIB

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Yes, that will be fine SpongeBob, but you are
required to drop down and do 20 one handed
push-ups beforehand. It's the LAW. :SIB

Yeah I guess that's OK. We never clearly addressed this situation last year. HOWEVER, you must get all plays in before the first Sunday kickoff (Saturday at end of season and wildcard/division rounds) - including any MNF play.

Bet on MyBookie