The Hippo-Kramer Contest 2008!

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
For the record, my money is on The Sponge. Kramer was my early favorite, but the :drinky: has begun to spiral out of control since his move to the deep south from socal.

Also, I'm curious if bashing is allowed by non-participants:shrug:[/QUOTE

If you join there won't be much difference between your picks, my picks, GM picks, and Morris picks.

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
For the record, my money is on The Sponge. Kramer was my early favorite, but the :drinky: has begun to spiral out of control since his move to the deep south from socal.

Also, I'm curious if bashing is allowed by non-participants:shrug:[/QUOTE

If you join there won't be much difference between your picks, my picks, GM picks, and Morris picks.

Listen, dipshit. If you are gonna be in this contest, you best learn how to quote.

HTH

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
I'm not scared of any of you, especially MrChristo. If I wanted to, I could swim across the ocean in minutes and bite you.

Little do you (or anyone else! :D) know that I have my own personal coast guard...

www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=875670&id=669332335

And if you get by those 4 legs of fury (unlikely, I must say)...then you've got the protector of all things house-bound to deal with...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=875671&id=669332335

Oh, and Kramer...

SueMapofTassie.jpg

:00hour

Last edited:

Toledo Prophet

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2005
Toledo, Ohio
Hey guys.....is there still room in this contest for one more?

If so, I'd love to play.

Not only will I be easy pickings for y'all, but I just found enough change underneath my couch to make the $20 entry fee. You do except coins, right!?!?! :SIB

wesis69

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2006
Cambridge,Ont
More victims the better (LOL).
Good luck everybody as you fight for second place.

And side bets (100 or less each) Accepted

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Fuk no. Put up or shut up whimp.

I bet you $50 on the side my dog beats you. He never met a Southerner he couldn't beat.

:0corn

That's the spirit! Cie - take this side bet. We need side bets! Come on man - YOU CAN BEAT A DOG, RIGHT?

Bet on MyBookie